3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya233 24.01.20 01:23 pm

Voice (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Appreciate the localization. (No ads)
34 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 24.01.20

Shit.

K
KazymirZyba 24.01.20

Norms. The same as in HR.

J
JOKERIVAN 24.01.20

Garry3Fingers
Bet you didn't even look

b
bazilews 24.01.20

Count as a slag,and left.

g
gaymersh 24.01.20

bazilews
Yeah.

G
Garry3Fingers 24.01.20

JOKERIVAN
If you're in a rush to pay the money and get a voice, then rejoice and put me negative.

J
JOKERIVAN 24.01.20

Garry3Fingers
Well firstly the money I am paying for the game and the voice acting is a nice bonus, and secondly, fit the voice, what exactly you don't like it nor whether she is Russian, of you RWD haters have nowhere to go, the constant nagging that everything Russian is not the same play the game in English, what's the problem, I suppose the choices in the game will, talk you in English the text of the play, for complete authenticity

PS And on topic, no game trailer am not even doubted whether to buy, looked damn, heard the music, felt a wave of nostalgia for HR, went in steam money to put hope on my bucket go

F
FROS_DAD 24.01.20

no, I like the sound of Jensen in the original, localization, though not bad, but not up

z
zagruzon 24.01.20

Garry3Fingers
shit? you first DN:F remember and then talk about shit

s
saa0891 24.01.20

Normally,I am very glad that the game is fully localized,and even the price of the game is very pleased,and for such money do not mind paying.

S
SpartanSoap 24.01.20

Kretov again replays (compare Oh poop here and in the original... Oh, and Hello to the translator), lip-synch some kind of weird... though I am a fan of indie games, but there will be the original by far. Mostly, of course, because the voices of Jensen.

J
JOKERIVAN 24.01.20

In order not to be considered a cheat...
Spoiler

G
Garry3Fingers 24.01.20

JOKERIVAN
In the movie, the plot is not for show so the voice here more than in any overvote. If people stupidly reads from the paper, then the character will be perceived differently. Find this excerpt from the video and compare, if you will not hear a difference, I XS, you bear the ears went.

S
SpartanSoap 24.01.20

Why is hard for me to take Kretova as the voice of Jensen

J
JOKERIVAN 24.01.20

Garry3Fingers
We live in a free country, I want to play in English. for God's sake play, enjoy, menu, please, and this opportunity is..., catered to all!
Spoiler

S
SpartanSoap 24.01.20

Looked the second edition of the passage (fragments). The troubles of locating a new Deus Ex: probably the game little actors (for example, there was one vote for two characters), lip-synch - no rewind/slowdown from the Wild Hunt and misses on the lips. In short, the mouth is closed, and the voice is, and Vice versa.

And the funny thing is that the same problem was in the previous part.

A
Andrew Nash 24.01.20

Just in case, I'll just leave this here...for preparatorv

PS: the Original voice of Jensen - all this brutal guy doesn't roll - just feels so gay, but hipsters do not understand - do not forget to wipe my curds with a mustache, Anglican))) ahahahah

R
RGC 24.01.20

Garry3Fingers
Thanks for the comment, I don't have cons to catch. Although you never know.
I will explain for the stupid: localization of HR - toilet pissing, can minus

G
Garry3Fingers 24.01.20

RGC
Cons>pros

P
Protocol10 24.01.20

Quote 0:22 : the Previous part I did not pass the - then didn't watch. From the same Opera - I watched the first and second part of the godfather, so I'll start with the third . In any case, I put diz.