3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya233 24.01.20 01:23 pm

Voice (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Appreciate the localization. (No ads)
34 Comments
Sort by:
P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

And why everyone likes the original voice of Jasena? I he played in the Russian version, because listening to this half dead and obviously feigned-a hoarse voice for a long time could not (even felt sorry for the actor, because the feeling that before every replica of the actor clutched myself by the throat and for some time was choking himself). Russian variant was also not so hot, but even he was better, IMHO, of course.

p
poxxxuist 24.01.20

Voice acting is good.
One thing - sometimes the voice of Adam so very quiet, unlike the voices of other characters.
I would like to Buka adjusted the volume of the voice of Adam.

D
Djonnikc 24.01.20

lion_av
100% agree. It really is otherwise barely audible. Maybe it can be like anything in the config of the game to tweak?? That is, increase the volume of just Adam?
Can anyone in the know?

a
al.Banditos 24.01.20

Translation

B
BioGen 24.01.20

lion_av
It is, always listen to what Jensen says in such moments

s
shhelkun 24.01.20

Djonnikc
Yes , too annoying when the main character , che is the whispering ....was looking for something similar to the config file , and nothing found , maybe some patch will add volume to the Russian voice acting , though , it is hard to believe ....

L
Lion_47 24.01.20

The original will always be better on the head. There is not a single game where the dubbing was better, at least one character. You say also that the original voice of Geralt not talking to him, and our voice better. Hello, people, what kind of nonsense are you talking about?! Every fucking voice is selected by the team and coaches analysts write that to him that voice is not. You probably know better))
PS at least look at the announced The Last of Us, the moment when her daughter in the beginning was killed. So much emotion, I had cried all. So it is necessary to approach the matter, not gag to prevent.

G
Garry3Fingers 24.01.20

There will be no miracle patches to increase the volume, what kind of naivete.

s
shhelkun 24.01.20

Garry3Fingers
it's not naivety , it's hope , which is lost last....

A
AL5 24.01.20

JOKERIVAN wrote:
what exactly you don't like it nor whether she is Russian, of you RWD haters have nowhere to go, the constant nagging that everything Russian is not the same play the game in English, what's the problem, I suppose the choices in the game will, talk you in English the text of the play, for complete authenticity
I agree completely. Zadolbali rear-wheel drive. The patriots are no longer at all, all the insanity)

W
Wardriving 24.01.20

Lion_47
Russian dubbing Geralt Kuznetsov is just great, like all heroes the Witcher 3. Do you think the original voice of Geralt what ? I can still say English !?

Z
Z126 24.01.20

Great voice.

L
Lion_47 24.01.20

Wardriving
The original voice of the Witcher 3 is English.

W
Wardriving 24.01.20

Lion_47
But try to compare Slavic setting, and pentecosta ozvuchka. As for me, this is ridiculous! Russian heroes in General are perceived much better! Especially Geralt, with the voice Kuznetsova, Yes, everything without exception!
PS Though the original pentecosta, Russian is much brighter shows heroes.