3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
uBaHFaKoV 24.01.20 01:25 pm

How to get to the lab early in the game? (Shadows: Awakening)

Go - eternal download. The language changed, does not help. Does anyone have a solution?
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gigyl 24.01.20

Same situation,nothing helps(

S
Sep83 24.01.20

Also eternal download. Anyone knows a solution help.

Z
ZADIRA2 24.01.20

It's like only pirates.

Y
YouCantStopMe 24.01.20

in the version from Gog location is closed for access if th. dunno why the pirates opened

l
legusor 24.01.20

pirates from hoodlum nukote as posted the beta build. pirates from codeha all the rules.

w
witcher1108 24.01.20

uBaHFaKoV
the same.

w
witcher1108 24.01.20

uBaHFaKoV
download the Repack with the items you codex and you'll be a little surprised. there at the gate with planks boarded up. download codex either stupid or don't go in the gate lab

Y
YouCantStopMe 24.01.20

the reason to download a broken version when torrents are Gog version without protection, completely working without bugs

A
Anklava 24.01.20

uBaHFaKoVuBaHFaKoV posted by:How to get to the lab early in the game?
Go - eternal download. The language changed, does not help. Does anyone have a solution?
First, all Repack (pitgirl, hatab and don't remember how the 3rd call,I version rocked) version of the game 1.0 and 1.1(where it is sewn codex),you come to the lab(job 4th LVL) and there is a perpetual loading the level,blue bar does not even appear,and anyway,this job was already on the 3rd Chapter,when in the wilderness in a cave,did the job with lost cargo of a merchant(when it's all gone,there are 5 under tasks 7-10lvl),in version 1.11(September 5th she appeared from 1st hatab,patch you can download it 65метров weighs only fits on the codex)this quest was removed altogether,and the door to the location was boarded up,
secondly,on all versions Repack including Gogh,but pressing ALT does not show the contour of all objects in sight with which to interact,
third,we need to wait for the full game update and tablets(takoyzhe cant remember I was in 1 book game Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms), the game normally damp,bug to bug,especially annoying moment oblique oblique arrow or a character's hand when you run up to a barrel and you can't break not like the 1st time,but at least with the hundredth,because it is this angle, not broken,and also the enemies get unreal,standing hammering(right now, I mean archers,mages mow, but rarely the melee is also oblique,but is not critical),like a wall,but a step in the direction of do with the NAPAs killed, stores of soul eater,I found them already 3 pieces(1.11 fixed the bug),they do not stand still,and twitch up and down,the zombie Golem skill to draw by hand,there is finally a gesture,the animation of the hand around the Persian flying, and also tin scythe,I can list bugs long and tedious,but that's all,good luck to everyone =D
Spoiler