3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 24.01.20 01:35 pm

The best choice of weapon. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I want to share my research on the best weapons in the game. Beginners 100% will help you understand as many weapons, without cheats all of rock will not work, and what kind of swing is not clear.
Do not pretend to a full-fledged guide, just a helpful opinion.
If your opinion does not coincide with my write your options.
Assault rifles:
The rifles - the uniquely human Valkyrie. Mint 2 shots with a significant damage. Damage per second is the highest among all assault rifles. However, due to a pause between shots can lose the convenience and effectiveness of auto rifles.
Automation - relicta blue. No, depending on the ammunition. At least one such weapon it is necessary to have in inventory for a protracted battle. The damage per minute is losing the rifles Ketov, but much more accurate (as a matter of fact the laser out of the box) and does not require reloading. And kettou only Coned, which is very long sprints and very oblique (not recommended at all), or a Tokin, which has a slow flying projectiles, and few rounds in the magazine. In principle, it is also very good, only the bullets are melting fast.
I have in inventory Tokin with bioconversion and amplifiers to damage. You can shoot endlessly.
Sniper rifles:
For a single damage - human Black Widow. Great damage and enough ammo in store to afford to miss. This is not Isari with 1 cartridge.
Perverts just Isari recommend. There is an option Ishari + homing plasma + plasma blast. It turns out suggestive of long-range grenade launcher with huge damage. While you're reloading - the projectile flies. The bullet from a distance from behind cover - a pleasure. Works great on medium to close distance, without aiming. But in the later stages of the game single-shot guns are useless.
Best choice - human Brave. The best damage per minute. One-time damage very average, but at the expense of rate of fire he is ahead and Black widow, and Isari speed mass murder. Plus ammo is enough ammo great.
In my inventory Brave with bioconverter - endless gunfire, sheer delight. You can even except her to take nothing, but would have time to restock (from techskill or skill of the Crust, right to rock is necessary)
Shotguns:
There are two options. Or take cattski Dhana with a huge one-time damage, or the human piranha, with a large magazine and moderate damage.
I still recommend the Piranha. Automation and more convenient to use significantly more ammunition. You don't have to use bioconverter if you put the auto-aim and blast rounds in the magazine 5.
I Run a Piranha with the old heat sink. Seven shells at the store, there is no dependence on ammo.
Melee:
Or Biotic amp, or Blade Azari. Amp very quickly hits the blade is also very powerful + teleports forward to the enemy. In the mood.

Guns not tested.

My build:
Play with the sharpening on the melee. Use the Seth on the N7 biotics and shield. Profile Attack. In the hands of the piranha with the old heat sink. Melee - Biotic amplifier, so as to beat often for the shield quickly recovered.
Active skills: tactical cloak, turbocard, onslaught. In passive shaking combat, biotic and a little technology. Instead of masking, you can take biotic spear. Still it is quite rarely needed.
The onslaught of the enemy teleports through the battlefield + instantly restores all shield + damage boost in melee.
When fade is triggered Tehsil for the restoration of the shield.
When struck in melee recovering part of the Board.
So I have at least three ways to quickly recover a shield.
A shotgun increases the damage of melee.
If the enemy is not very strong, then TP impact and melee. If a few enemies or powerful, after the onslaught include turbochared and first poured with a shotgun. Overheated - rukopashka. Repeat until annihilation. If they manage to penetrate the shield too quickly - again the onslaught of TS from them (he recovers quickly) or enable masking (in particularly serious cases).
By the way, the high complexity of the dudes with the shield (which is still necessary first to kill the drone for the shield disappeared) I 1 call (or two if a little blunt). Damage per minute I have terrible. Hydra, obsoletely, turrets, too, fell in the melee and do not have time to bash my shields.
The only thing that does not fall on 1 time and I can kill the heavy destroyers relics. Here we have some calling to do.
I suspect that not enough weapons that would annihilate the enemies shields. It may be that you need to Rigar crafted for these purposes, then the destroyers to lay down will be faster.
I know that not everyone would enjoy it, but I like to fight in this build. Sometimes such a mess on the screen that do not have time to react, luckily the onslaught with auto-aim (if the aim within the screen) and gives around 2 seconds pause to look around.
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShellSPb 24.01.20

Wonder guns are not added, in the initial stages when the weight is limited, N7 eagle is very cool, especially all the matriarchs shield at the moment shoots.

b
bezmolvnik 24.01.20

Ishari + old heat sink = lethal sniper rifle with infinite ammunition
Dhana + homing plasma + bioconverter = virucidal in difficult situations

A
Alphalva 24.01.20

Tdante wrote:
Pistols not tested, Sori, they are almost useless.
PP Hurricane, even if you find or knock out a network with standard barrel, then you'll beat anything because of its rate of fire and stability, the fire is until you hold the trigger, almost no scatter, 100 bullets at the target flies 90 (including if the target is stationary).
If you do yourself with the internal sunshade + then also add external awnings (and here and there, of course, it is better to pay for extra damage that is on the basis of the low), he will be almost equal among all all.
I, for example, a single slot is given under the extender store, now there are 75 rounds... it's not just PP, it's something.
Yeah, don't take long distance, but it has Black widow, and Yes, lower damage on average, but to help you to have the biotics.
Tdante wrote:
Valkaria
First, Valkyrie.
Secondly, she has no easy trigger (at least I haven't found), have to press manually continuously, therefore it is only effective when hit in the head... although due to pause between shots, I think, at the level of madness will remove even the one who plays with the mouse.
Tdante wrote:
Irsay
Ishari.
Tdante wrote:
Blade Azari. Amp very quickly hits the blade is also very powerful + teleports forward to the enemy.
Agree here, and beautiful and fast and damage as the hammer krogan + to all teleport.

S
Sandro_NSK 24.01.20

snap Ishari fractions the Apostle but with sturmey itself suffer can't of rules for myself to find

E
EMPs 24.01.20

storm looking-looking, but yet like a banal pioneer - accuracy is, the damage is, it shoots a burst + stability and are quite suitable
the snipe - black widow - shot-dead-following, and its ammo and not one
drob - Dhana - especially with the ability turbochared (or whatever, the soldier) it really comes against bosses like the demon
hands not yet tried, why it wants to take or karakulak, or Vice versa burner
guns do not yuzayu, and so on the brink of advantage

N
Nightma[R]e 24.01.20

Love to Cotati with Isara, at close range use of the Crusader, and from the carbines of course Val. Pistols are not used by me so they do not need.

S
Smoothie 24.01.20

As the game shlachny a lot of weapons, like a castrated Ghost and Hoes, and some not at all(M-15), the game was forced to the following: attack with Zariski sword and Tokina\a Dhana for melee. Cheap and cheerful. It turned out a normal бомжStyle.)

B
Bagrat_od 24.01.20

Someone yuzal carbine rigar, is it good for? The M3 was top, and the author isn't listed.

Already very much like those in arms on the forum, but no one sensible on the armor..

V
Viktor Lazorev 24.01.20

XS all 90 hours with a Falcon. The second weapon is not good at all. Falcon+biotika+rukopashka.

V
Viktor Lazorev 24.01.20

Bagrat_od
Rigar shields rules so it helps.

A
Atlante 24.01.20

Falcon + homing plasma + plasma blast. And for the entire game not even breaking a sweat.

S
Scaevus 24.01.20

Weapon relics taxis can damage and peel but without recharges and ammo is not necessary, especially the sniper well

X
X_ray_83 24.01.20

Relict spit at awesome 130 damage and all turn ! The gun of course the Executioner 450 damage as the shotgun, even the optics can be hung !

S
Siniy Kot 24.01.20

pistols-Scorpiois in second place for damage among the pistols easy enough,shoots granatniy sticky for bioticos is
rifle-M-37 Falconand-if he when crafting to sew plasma charging-tearing farts just so huge damage,aim does not necessarily annihilated all in a couple of clicks
sniper rifle-in the previous parts gave ME the preference for Widow, or Black Widow,the second way is pretty good so far, but suggest more Ishari,not because of damage,not(though he is the highest in the game),I suggest, mainly because of the HUGE penetrating bullets,blows the goal out for any cover,for a sniper it kapets as it is important(especially since the goals are highlighted in the scope if you select a profile spy)
shotguns-tried many but Dhana is certainly steeper than most,only 3 lack-fires a single(which is odd for a shotgun),oblique(which is not unusual for a shotgun,but coupled with the first flaw makes life difficult), and limited the distance of flight of projectiles,they're just gone 20 meters,however this is easily solved if crafting in Dhana to sew the Velcro system grenades against bosses perfect weapon

x
xoen 24.01.20

Gun Asir
To drobashi past at all.
Sniper best - Ishari and her Widow
Ground attack - N7, I guess.

There's a lot of play style dependent. Anyone is not using biotics, anyone can play engineer, etc., etc.

From Achior IX can easily squeeze 1624 damage, Ishari gives you about 1600 + cross obstacles is very good. If set on damage vulnerabilities/head - it turns out chocolate. Shot dying the most.

Nightma[R]e wrote:
Pistols are not used by me so they do not need.
In vain. There are really wicked guns.

Oh, and BB blade Azari no options.

Something like that... Damage build

Bron'ka

In General, +98% damage (take the deadly spy), if you shoot for the head. ie in fact 2 times more damage.
If you take reservations-set Union of Kettou- damage will be no shooting over the heads of+the bonus from combat skills.

If there are better options - lay. Pure biotics, for example, not guns.

S
Sidorovich12 24.01.20

As for me the best option is the piranha shotgun and the widow with a long barrel and tactical sights.
Piranha light infantry and small robots makes a couple of shots. Widow shot in the head makes a light unarmored infantry 1 times. But if the whole thing season special ammunition, it is generally lethal stuff poluchayutsya.

x
xoen 24.01.20

Sidorovich12
Shotgun - it must be close to efficiency. If we get into the melee - has a sword asari and biotics, which can be the enemy to break apart easily. A set of armor, bonuses from class and go.

And so the widow and fit the gun completely demolish anything in the head. Yes there is. Further, as to normal the Pooh get - one headshots is really enough for most enemies, if you take the set that outlined above.

S
Sidorovich12 24.01.20

xoen
That's it. The guns clip is small and harder to aim close range during the movement, and with the spread of the shotgun a fast moving enemy a chance to catch above.
Need something quick and lethal at close range and lethal in the far, not to mention the fact that the widow breaks through walls that no other rifle is not observed. And assault rifles too little damage. Because the piranha and the widow most it for most situations.
I play as. In addition to weapons and other ammunition like grenades and special ammunition I don't use any biotics nor any other of those skills, but as in other parts.

S
ShellSPb 24.01.20

About relic weapons, no one wrote
Scythe is not bad, like a Valkyrie, only 3 shots.
From Valkyrie did the grenade launcher with a combo-mod - a great thing for crowd control.
Well, to the distance of the Black Widow.
Melee - Sword Azari.

s
skpp 24.01.20

I also BB are fun, but purely on the biotic Nova, onslaught, spear + kaganskiy hammer and Dhana without charge modifiers, but with modifier on the damage of the skill with full cage, armor stands mod to restoring shield in the murder. Thick ket heavy on complex = onslaught + Nova + a shot of Drobak + leap into battle with the mod to discharge or fire a shot with a Shoe or a hammer or spear. BB acceleration is simply brutal, the usual ket soldiers flies from the 1st jump in the fight if there was a crackdown BB or or just with 2 blows with a hammer or the shot + hammer. The shield is constantly restored, so the whole thing turns into a spreading enemies around and methodically their finishing moves.
To architects and all other fat bosses like, demons or the walking turrets relic switch the profile of a soldier with Brave + mod for homing plasma, mod the explosive plasma with the possibility of a deadly shot when it is overheating, the mod +shield at the end of the clip. Of the skill stun shot + grenade in variations of Velcro (huge instant damage, and steamed for all sorts of hops) + turbocard when running out of grenades, changing the profile of the technical-striking - the initiator of combos and gludausis the shot is activator combo. Thick ket pretzel drone on complicated flies also with one call, after the murder of his drone throws a Gren or a combo of ignite with stun and Brave in combination with turbotrade it rip.