3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ujin Fix 24.01.20 02:30 pm

About \"neposrat\" to two-core (Watch_Dogs 2)

In General it is all still relevant: when unlock, the fix will be? Primal work with the injector works like a Champ. Maybe someone found a solution already? Pentium G4400
41 Comments
Sort by:
L
LOLMikuHadsune 24.01.20

MikuHadsune
Well don't worry, and such periods in development are, and even inventing such nicknames)

B
Bombardirovschik 24.01.20

Vlad Minasov
you have a weak iron in the profile. :-)

G
GeForce Experience 24.01.20

read comments about retired and immediately thought of his neighbor)))

z
zhme 24.01.20

Vasek Vasekk
And maybe the map ) And then I'm going to break this universe of choice ! )) 10 and max 20 fps lags at i3 and of course at 1080p the fps will be more . It is better to buy a card more expensive !

U
Ujin Fix 24.01.20

Amid084
was Yes splyl( economic situation are different, the computer was sold. schA collected bugedo just play in the new, and they all very badly was...

About buy - would have bought.
About seniors - they are working, remember that in hazardous occupations, people with disabilities, retire early, and NPF allows you to take the pension as much, since you do not necessary to(but not exactly)

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.01.20

SME
What's in the map.

Look at 4-00 minute - percent to 100% uploaded a video card 70%.Here's bottlenecking.The map and the idle percent is at the limit.Card another 30% may add performance.Not remove scrap aykor 1060 processorsamsung in the game.And there will be one in 2017.It is time to forget about the old games where 4 enough flow for the eyes.

z
zhme 24.01.20

Vasek Vasekk
Do not need this now ) the same i5 6 generation have the same problems with the 1070 , but that doesn't mean that the percent shit )

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.01.20

SME
And 6th generation ай5 is rubbish for new games - 4 cores 4 threads.And it loads back to back 1070.Stock even 1% there.

With the release of Riesen 6 cores 12 threads - this Intel garbage only an idiot would buy games 2017+.

z
zhme 24.01.20

Vasek Vasekk
And if you think about the download of the graphics , but the gameplay and fps ? All the same, even if the i3 will not be able to load 1070 or 1080 to one hundred percent , still 1080 fps will be more . And don't forget about optimizing games before comparing certain load on a CPU can recall that the first watchdogs did not differ much good optimization .

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.01.20

SME
Soon games with the optimization will not.And you just have to put a powerful iron that will give at least as something to play with.Dishonered 2, Watch Dogs 2, Mafia 3....have already demonstrated this.

Fps even on the frame above will not be in bottlenecking.
Because the limiter is the CPU, not video card.And yet friezes are never 100% load.

z
zhme 24.01.20

Vasek Vasekk
i3 6 and 7 generation will be enough for the new generation of consoles , and then change the hardware . And so , here's the data about the users of steam for the year 2016 - In 77,17% user computers installed Intel, 22,83% of users sit on AMD. Have from 47.76% of Steam users have installed dual core processors, have 45,50% — Quad. Single core CPU is left of 2.06% of players on Steam.

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.01.20

SME
Where does the statistics incentive.I have to say.That counter and play DotA on calculators a lot of people.

But that's only half of the new the latest games just don't run on 2 cores and no the injectors will not help.
And wanted chhat developed 47% of users who have 2 cores.

I3 and i5 is not enough.The course goes for 8 threads.
New Xena in March, just break into the nines is a 4-line garbage.
Already unlike FKH - 1 is a powerful core and have 12 threads and cost aykor 5.

What fool would take 4 in-line processor that in the last games loaded on 100%, when ZEN at the same price will be loaded with a max of 70% are scattered on all 12 threads load the game at 100% load the same 1070.
Only holders of the latest I7 6700 you can still sleep peacefully.

k
kenny undead 24.01.20

Watch dogs 2 is a strange game in terms of work on two cores.On the i3(2 cores) running on phenom(also 2 core) does not work on an intel xeon e5420 running.The game has no ss4.1 as a Quad core phenom running game.

z
zhme 24.01.20

Vasek Vasekk
You talk as if next year all games will go only to 8 threads . But if you remember about fecal processors, new consoles , we can understand that it is often the case in optimization (((

U
Ujin Fix 24.01.20

undead kenny
on the i3 just 2 cores, but 2 of the flow, i.e. it works as a 4 core, and because there is

D
Dron1234 123 24.01.20

Vasek Vasekk
quit Smoking all sorts of crap!

U
Ujin Fix 24.01.20

Well, no one's heard anything?(

E
Exemplles 24.01.20

Love new games for this crap optimization

Z
Zefos 24.01.20

Fix Ujin wrote:
on the i3 just 2 cores, but 2 of the flow, i.e. it works as a 4 core, and because there is
Better to say that the processor pretends that it is 4 yadernik.
As I recall from threads performance increase up to 30%, and if honest 2 cores fully loaded, the use of threads and does not, the performance will be like 2 yadernik.

H
Hcr 24.01.20

As my friend(don't know true or not),but he ran it on a i3 2120,because there are 4 threads...