3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
code47name 24.01.20 02:33 pm

Error Services update Rockstar is currently unavailable \"error code 202\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

the third day can not run gta
displays this error

if you go to the link of this error, it loads the site is not in full mode
Spoiler
news, statistics and the rest, in the same defective mode displays

looking for a solution online, found nothing, unsubscribe the problem off.the forum as is clear - I can't
please help
54 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem Tunin 24.01.20

Not to scare you, but maybe the ISP has restricted access by order of Roskomnadzor(

c
code47name 24.01.20

Artem Tunin
Rostral club is not blocked by Beeline, and on the website the passage is open, though, and the curve, as you can see above on screen
it started somewhere in November 12, online information on the ban I have not found

d
demothen 24.01.20

Try it in the browser to enable the turbo mode and go to the site.

c
code47name 24.01.20

demothen
thanks, the site has earned

demothen
but the site https://support.rockstargames.com/ left in the notebook mode, I drove in search of the 202, I climb, no one can say, sent a report to Gtechnical, but their responses led to the search to 202 and they have nothing

d
demothen 24.01.20

Most likely the fault of the provider, to the very social club was able to login will have to use a vpn.

c
code47name 24.01.20

demothen
here I am trying to get in touch with people from another forum, he wrote on 12 November, and I have somewhere in this time popped up the 202, he is MSK I SPb, both of Beeline, are these striped monsters were able to spoil us? before that everything worked fine

A
Anthony DiNozzo 24.01.20

code47name
the same problem as you

c
code47name 24.01.20

Anthony DiNozzo
EARNED!!!

stopped working)

M
MiGamer86 24.01.20

The second day after 9-10 PM so.

n
nat.mih 24.01.20

MiGamer86
The Rox. KIS again, make changes, something patch. I have the last days also all sorts of errors popping up. Recently they added a new mode of warfare "Running".
They have the same Black Friday (sale at the Rockstar Warehouse) and thanksgiving.

D
Dmitriy Pashkov 24.01.20

I was helped by the following:
In your router settings put the next address of the DNS server:
The DNS IP address: 8.8.8.8

Website Rockstar the same curve is displayed as it was, but the updates were loaded and the game went!

D
Dmitriynoi Rusakov 24.01.20

Friends, good time! Please help! Litsuhu bought, installed. when you start writes Services Rockstar update is currently not available (error code 201) How to be, what to do? Thank you so much!

P
Pretecs 24.01.20

First try to start Internet Explorer and then play. If does not help, download the new Social Club official website

d
dimaso73 24.01.20

With 18.12.2015 when entering gta 5 had the same problem with the error 202. The provider is also a Beeline Moscow and the rockstar page are also loaded in crooked mode of the notebook. The problem is exactly in Beeline, because using 3g mobile Internet from MTS everywhere goes fine and the site loaded correctly. Wrote in support a Beeline promise during the day to answer. While you wait, but now looking for a new provider.

A
Anthony DiNozzo 24.01.20

dimaso73 the problem is not the ISP, and your IP. you have it 95.28.0.0? I have everything just as you had. Rockstar is blocked these addresses because of cheaters. do as advised by Dmitry Pashkov and the game will work.

P
Petya Chernomorskiy 24.01.20

25/12/2015 identity thing started=(

put DNS 8.8.8.8 and it worked! Thanks Dmitry Pashkov!

A
ArsenKZ 24.01.20

When updated 55 MB had this error,changed the DNS it worked. Then he began to swing somewhere 8GB, and again the same error after a few minutes of pumping

D
DMANGHOST 24.01.20

Hello friends, well here's the problem, bought the game on disk, gave money, and now this heresy, tell me, who coped with this problem.

t
this isnt weed 24.01.20

DMANGHOST
Maybe Rockstar servers are not working. Try to wait.

F
FRANKENSTEIN1975 24.01.20

It happened to me! the day went!