3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jaroposchka 24.01.20 02:43 pm

What to do if the trainer stopped to see the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Played with the trainer and everything worked. Now run the trainer and they don't see the game, even if it is running.What to do?
Antivirus there is no PKa
34 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 24.01.20

Jaroposchka
And you have 1 trainer for all games? I thought that every game your trainer... maybe the version doesn't match with the game or run from admin or trainers not working...

J
Jaroposchka 24.01.20

Bupycop
If you haven't noticed, there is a question about the Witcher...

g
grovarian 24.01.20

Someone explain to me the appeal of the game with the trainer ? I honestly tried a couple times, but interest in the game fades away so quickly that you forget it is even enough to enjoy.

d
dimon-alfa 24.01.20

grovarian
To pass a difficult moment in the game, for a quick re-passing and receiving achievements. I gwine not a player, just for this to download had. And so the game is not complicated.

B
Bupycop 24.01.20

grovarian
To relieve yourself from some of the boring parts of gameplay, for example in Stalker include infinite weight. Because you know, that-that it is necessary to tell, it's just too much time to count your inventory, to think ahead of what to keep in the trunk at the base, and what to take and that the stock remained in order to bring for sale a few guns.

B
Bupycop 24.01.20

Jaroposchka
If you did not noticed, you use words in plural like: I stopped to see the game or launch game. The only problem with the Witcher? Then learn to write properly, so you here understood and helped with the problem. Although this is another problem from the category of help me, I got into grazny and dirty how to do, in order not to get dirty? To download other trainer and their version did not try?

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

Jaroposchka
Maybe in the task Manager process trainer hanging. If hanging stop him.

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

Bupycop
The Stalkers in without the trainer to do what I do. Change the configs.

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

Jaroposchka wrote:
But it is bad. Take Dr.Web CureIt on the disk (for the system) . But first set up the scan.

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

grovarian wrote:
Someone explain to me the appeal of the game with the trainer ?
If you ask this question, to explain the presence of a trainer is impossible. ))) Although....you can try to explain. ))

B
Bupycop 24.01.20

Linch2000
I find it easier to run the trainer than to change the configs. To make a backup of these configs even on all sorts of fire.

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

Bupycop
What good configs, you can replace the settings not only on 0, such as loss of health can put any you acceptable oznaczenia. From 1 to zero. For example 0.1, 0.3, and so on. That is, will not die from a single shot, a three, five, ten. )))
And the trainer just gives you indestructibility. And Yes, a portable weight, you can assign yourself any, but not infinite.
A backup should be done only actor, and he is only 15 KB.

B
Bupycop 24.01.20

Linch2000
You are very clever I am looking at? Who said I use all the functions of the trainer, including immortality? I did specify that only an infinite weight, in the case where, in theory, able to take the subject, but I'm too lazy to trudge without sprint(for superiority). If you change the weight through the config for a few tons or to change settings of receiving damage, the damage there is a choice of difficulty, it changes the amount of damage, with the same success, I can play on very easy, almost the same immortality... and I'm interested in some aspects extra weight, not for the whole game. And do not tell me about the pros configs, if you apparently don't even know how the trainer, I think that there all of the functions work simultaneously, and not selectively. And most importantly, that the folder with the config on the license of the incentive, you will find, there is not just took went to the game folder and changed the settings by itself, for this we need to download a separate file, but as I understand it, you about it also I do not know, for to play pirates, with mods and even on the old versions.

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

Bupycop
The wisest, and I'm not talking about your use of the trainer wrote to you, and how you can manage the configs. However I wonder your nickname mentioned. Well, at the expense of the mind - a philosophical question. ))
Interesting. ) And you fashion Stalker buy? And the trainers don't need me to tell you about them. I know about them all, and even more. And you're probably super scooterist that skillfully Dodge bullets too.
And what litsuhe not have a gamedata folder?

B
Bupycop 24.01.20

Linch2000
Not for me, then again this is your mistake that you used to appeal to me. No, fashion I do not buy and do not use them, because they are all made crooked, students for the most part, who completely spoil the atmosphere and game idea. About litsuhi and folders geymdata campaign for you that will be really a new discovery, we immediately see a man who piratic games))0 Type in the Google banal separate part of the Stalker gamedata and see how many VIDOS on this subject, all sorts of decisions in short a bunch of hemorrhoids with this config.

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

Bupycop
I have, for your information, more than 80 litsuh, and the whole trilogy of Salkera - litsuhi. I bought litsuhi and pirate shake. But I play a lot of mods for Stalker. 15-20 pieces passed. And met with even greater quantity. If you mod the tail, then don't mention them. And do not here myself as licesnce to stick out.
And no crap with no configs. I understand you are not a player and went for a walk.
Oh, by the way. Weight is code. And no trainer is not necessary.

R
Rin Shirayuki 24.01.20

Well, just stopped, so it is time to stop cheating, and try to play fair?
Jaroposchka wrote:
Just wonderful.

B
Bupycop 24.01.20

Linch2000
Why don't I have the right to mention the fashion? Even if those fans can't come to a General agreement on the specific fashion, which does not look TOP10 mods on Stalker start looking and description of what to include, and they schedule 2005 in the game and a futuristic machine from the future(which shines like polished and this is when the game environment) with graphics does not fit to the game, not to mention that according to the estimates of this fashion, for the most part 50/50 estimates, at best 70/30 and under such criticism at sufficiently, to say nothing about people like me, who believe all of these fashion fake and misery. Again, why can't I push themselves litsushnikov, especially in terms of a Stalker, if I have a much better idea about configs, mods, and other things than you, which positions itself as expert) Well, if you are a connoisseur, then again, show me in the license(steam) folder geymdata well, or as you said, there is code weight, do not tell me it then? I assume you enter it in the console in-game?

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

Bupycop
A huge audience of fans of Stalker play fashion. And there is a very lovely fashion., and with improved graphics. But it's not in the chart, and in the love of the Stalker. Stalker should love. And the picture is improved with Absolute Nature.
Here it is the Lost alpha picture (but native).
Lost

COP

The path in the darkness.
Spoiler

Bupycop wrote:
there is code weight, do not tell me it then? I assume you enter it in the console in-game?
Type in console, in game. g_actor_body on. But need to add in the label -developer_mode-

B
Bupycop 24.01.20

Linch2000
I played the alpha, steep quests, a lot of the unchanged moments, some moments are not clear, for example scriptabana death in the mine(later found out, but the point I think I caught what I), management of machines could not be worse, not to mention that the machines absolutely do not fit, with such price tags on them, for such maps, and many other aspects. And indeed the criticism of this mod lost alpha speaks for itself. I then even tried to put it, because everything was clear in the description, where the simple things make it difficult by adding some extra parameters, such as hunger, sleep, battery flashlight and stuff that completely breaks the balance and economy of the game. And the graphics in 90% of cases goes away not. As I already said, add some spread remade weapons, gloves, costumes that do not look with graphics of those times. And about the bug and crashes with all these mods, I do not want to talk, if even a clean game without any reasons to depart from the global and a lot of mods, it will depart every hour.