3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jaroposchka 24.01.20 02:43 pm

What to do if the trainer stopped to see the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Played with the trainer and everything worked. Now run the trainer and they don't see the game, even if it is running.What to do?
Antivirus there is no PKa
34 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jaroposchka 24.01.20

Rin Shiroyuki
Wow, what a response, schA you on kiwi chopper going down, just thanks. I hate such clever as you. Would understand more if it was a multiplayer game.

J
Jaroposchka 24.01.20

Bupycop
Well, you can understand that I made a mistake and all, how hard can it be?

J
Jaroposchka 24.01.20

Bupycop
Trainers I rocked, checked. Version is suitable. Nothing works

J
Jaroposchka 24.01.20

Asked to help with the trainer. It says that I make mistakes. That said, don't play with the trainer. Other about mods in Stalker. Perfect

J
Jaroposchka 24.01.20

Unable longer to write anything, I have realized that sitting here all sorts of older people who just can't help, but only to condemn and to say useless answer and write crap that does not relate to the question. Thank you just.

B
Bupycop 24.01.20

Jaroposchka
I just answered your question and offered some solutions, since you gave little information and got the same vague solution. In General, it is nonsense that the trainer didn't see the game. This is possible if you do not have the same version or you start in the wrong sequence. In most cases, the trainer attached the description and the installation of his work. With the beginning start the game then start the trainer or turn on, some trainers require for example to start the game or even to perform some of the conventions in the gameplay, for example to have 1 coin, so feature on endless. money in force. So either more info or sort it out themselves.

R
Rin Shirayuki 24.01.20

Jaroposchka wrote:
I have realized that sitting here all sorts of older people who just can't help
How can I help? Mind you add? Alas, if you are stupid, then that's your problem. Get used to play without cheats.

J
Jaroposchka 24.01.20

Bupycop
All your options do not help.

J
Jaroposchka 24.01.20

Rin Shiroyuki
Alas, but if you're used to stay at the same level in the game and then you don't pass, then I'm sorry, I'm so not used to it.

J
Jaroposchka 24.01.20

Bupycop
Version has long been chosen, start the trainer before the game and after the game.

J
Jaroposchka 24.01.20

Bupycop
I can say that I uninstalled the game and then the trainer worked. And now, I decided again to install the game, but the trainer does not see the game.

M
Mr. Vikart 27.12.20

Guys, I understand that 2 years have passed, but I am writing this for those people who still face this problem.
I'll tell you from my experience with Assassins creed Origins.
If you changed the name of the exe file to Russian in the game folder, or any other not original, then the trainer simply does not see it. My exe file was called ACOrigins.exe and I changed it to Assassin Origins and threw a shortcut to the desktop so that it would be written in Russian, and not as in the original ACOrinigs.exe, as a result, the trainers did not see it later when I started the game ...
You see where it says in the GameProcces
Name trainer : and then the name of the process that it looks for is ACOrigins.exe.

S
Sergey Tsukanov 28.02.21

grovarian
you won't believe, but people's interests differ from yours

v
vgruo 20.01.23

Bupycop
example trainer for Saints Row IV: Re-Elected & Gat Out of Hell after launching this game does not see its trainer in the main game directory