3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost [TeRRoR] 25.01.20 11:54 am

The passage of the Mission \"Caution explosives\" (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)

So here we are discussing the theme:the Mission Caution explosives

I looked through the Forum and Saw that many people can not complete the mission Caution explosives,I suggest to you my tactics of its passage(the Tactics really good,went with a friend for her First time.The mission was very easy).

Well read all questions please contact,look can help.

Guys!!!My friend suffered for a long time over this mission...!!!Tried everything,but here we come to a very successful mission or you can say, tactics!!!I'll talk about it.
And so first,no Barett and 0.50 machine Gun there.
Start,know a place where they begin to run and tell you what type of mission now ends up losing(same thing is in the mission ASTA La Vista).So,there are a number of more and ammunition lie,and they're not in vain.From this point you can go two ways through the house(There is still a motorcycle worth it) and through a small alley(there is a trash can which makes it even narrower),so that's it and you got your Three stars.
The tactic is this:One of you(which is g generally a accidentally)standing in this alley(near the trash).And the other is about ammunition and looks down the alley.The one that g generally a accidentally as soon as I see the Juggernaut,not running from it like a coward, and standing still in the alley.Well, Juggernaut of course you hurt,you lie down waiting for help.But then the joke Jagero need a Second player,which is about ammunition,but he is unable to approach him because the lane is his friend and ned go Diagaram which brought to mind not just to one Player.He begins watering diagram with RPGs and Nubomet,and at the time when Dzhagarov no runs and treats friend and takes ammo.And yet the Stinking Jagery not Starve.
I think it will help my friend with such tactics passed it the first time.
34 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 25.01.20

you need to check:)

G
Ghost [TeRRoR] 25.01.20

Want to come with me?

K
KronoS90KLD 25.01.20

Thanks for the tactics. Helped real, though not immediately, it turned out that they are 2 sides came=)

.Messiah. 25.01.20

Thank you,Captain Obvious,but this tactic you came up with Machinima back in November.

K
KronoS90KLD 25.01.20

Do not drive on dude! He probably did not know that it is possible to pass the real thought of the Fellow that has the intelligence and wit of those from Machinima!

N
Nomad932 25.01.20

Ghost [TeRRoR]
tell your name to the incentive I'll add you!!

G
Ghost [TeRRoR] 25.01.20

My nickname to the Incentive - Xenon777Seven.My nick in Skype - xbenz777.

G
Ghost [TeRRoR] 25.01.20

KronoS90KLD,you can be in the direction of the departed? As a little bit ethodes away from the vengeance and they begin to go on the other side.
Thanks for the Comments)

V
VoVaH 25.01.20

Much easier to pass this mission on Veteran alone. Record IwNet 1.49.05 belongs to me and my friend.

G
Ghost [TeRRoR] 25.01.20

Well write us how it differently to pass?
Tell me how short.
Just maybe, some could not pass my
tactics,can be held your)))))

r
raziel0623 25.01.20

This mission is fairly easy goes in alone if you climb on the roof ( even for the map to run away:)often Only run for weapons, but the trick is that as soon as he grabbed the bullets appear jagery, so the main thing here is to quickly jump onto the roof. And please note that not all roofs can run: only the center. Love watching the videos that I posted below. There's 2:45 and lasts I immediately climbed on them. And as for 9:40 passed, but it's easy enough.:)

http://www.xfire.com/video/1b2121/

S
SuperRamzes78 25.01.20

I passed this mission on veteran alone here so :

S
SamueL126 25.01.20

Well you, a pancake, give!!!

i
isumenko 25.01.20

The boys help get the explosives and the terminal.On veteran of course.add to friends-steam-isumenko

S
SamueL126 25.01.20

Gee! And here I came! It seems so easy when you know how.

T
Torgels 25.01.20

And who was held in isolation and for how long? I passed on the veteran's 4.47. Tactics can give, if anyone wants it. The point is that even to run will not have:))

P
Praudmur 25.01.20

No one knows about Jedi that jagernaut can be put from granotomet? We did

s
sashok988 25.01.20

Damn cool my friend and can't go)

r
rock music 25.01.20

duck is really to get the same RPG? there's also grenade flies through the path =\

P
Praudmur 25.01.20

all real. He even once killed two jagernaut with one shot(not lying).
My nickname to the incentive praudmur. View challenge - there are 69 stars)
If anyone should be able to help with the passage of SpecOps or campaign on veteran