3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost [TeRRoR] 25.01.20 11:54 am

The passage of the Mission \"Caution explosives\" (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)

So here we are discussing the theme:the Mission Caution explosives

I looked through the Forum and Saw that many people can not complete the mission Caution explosives,I suggest to you my tactics of its passage(the Tactics really good,went with a friend for her First time.The mission was very easy).

Well read all questions please contact,look can help.

Guys!!!My friend suffered for a long time over this mission...!!!Tried everything,but here we come to a very successful mission or you can say, tactics!!!I'll talk about it.
And so first,no Barett and 0.50 machine Gun there.
Start,know a place where they begin to run and tell you what type of mission now ends up losing(same thing is in the mission ASTA La Vista).So,there are a number of more and ammunition lie,and they're not in vain.From this point you can go two ways through the house(There is still a motorcycle worth it) and through a small alley(there is a trash can which makes it even narrower),so that's it and you got your Three stars.
The tactic is this:One of you(which is g generally a accidentally)standing in this alley(near the trash).And the other is about ammunition and looks down the alley.The one that g generally a accidentally as soon as I see the Juggernaut,not running from it like a coward, and standing still in the alley.Well, Juggernaut of course you hurt,you lie down waiting for help.But then the joke Jagero need a Second player,which is about ammunition,but he is unable to approach him because the lane is his friend and ned go Diagaram which brought to mind not just to one Player.He begins watering diagram with RPGs and Nubomet,and at the time when Dzhagarov no runs and treats friend and takes ammo.And yet the Stinking Jagery not Starve.
I think it will help my friend with such tactics passed it the first time.
34 Comments
Sort by:
C
CKANER_72 25.01.20

ha prikona!

S
Spir777 25.01.20

I participated in the veteran by the bug: if you go to the bottom of the body of the broken machine on the spawn then jagery can't see you. Just like in LfDead :-)

M
Mike NCHK 25.01.20

This tactic did not help them evade firstly, and secondly they always get stuck and pass. And I passed Druganov so: this is a permanent run on the map from stupid dzagurov, and accurate shots in the head from thumper.

S
Spir777 25.01.20

I went three times and Fraps recorded it. I just don't know how to upload a video. No time to understand :-)

A
Alebandro 25.01.20

I had a tactic. Waited for the first car. Excellent cover, a couple of seconds for a shot before they start shooting. Everything was just need to get 8 headshots in a row from greatamerica (the first two can be left out, they go out one by one.and you can miss a couple of times). But I could not. The officer was alone, on the veteran 3. Although the veteran is not difficult. Anyway, if you got - he's a dead man if he missed two Jager on both sides and already you're dead, even on veteran, at least in decade.

But after watching the video from SuperRamzes78 crossed his tactics with her, I know the perfect tactics and it is exactly for 2.30.00

s
serg4271 25.01.20

I play on PC, don't know why it is very difficult to climb to the roof. Not jumps(one out of five turns)??

P
PhANtO_oM 25.01.20

But all of the above ways, including walking on the rooftops, the bug with the car respawns and stuff does not help))) in the trash jagery always came with two sides, the car was stupidly not interested. With the roof constantly need to jump...

In General, first find a place where jaggery can get to you with only one move(usually houses). In my opinion. the best place can be considered an estate, which immediately respawns is (far left). Through the window you can easily and quickly get the ammo and return, in front of a wall of another building, from which the shells fly right into ghouls (jagernaut).

Actually, the tactic is simple: partner a masochist gets straight to the door (it is necessary clearly to keep in the arch of the door to jagery not passed, most of them in the aisle more than 1), facing to the right. When there is Jagger, he puts masochist, trying to get inside to the second player, but go not. And sitting inside the meantime quietly wets ghouls, periodically raising his friend and running after bullets. If done correctly, will pass 1-2 times.

COMMENTS:
1. Don't run for ammo when jagernaut stand at the door still alive. They will bypass, and most likely catch you in the ass.
2. Pick up friend right after killed another batch of dzagurov.
3. Will be very helpful to the ability of the second player hang Hedy. Jagernaut can and should be killed with a single shot to the head. It is tested many times.
4. It is better to use a grenade launcher instead of RPG - and charges more and does not smoke after the shot, and the shot more accurate. But it's up to you, the taste and color markers are different.
5. For masochists. Do not crawl here and there, stay in the doorway. These things have a habit of kicking and around you.
6. Again, for the masochists. In between attacks mine passage and sculpt C4. Only don't touch the friend arrow you explosives worse will not do.
7. For the shooters. Take aim from the prone position. For you then and not to shoot, and to raise the masochist.

Well, that's probably all that could help... Good luck.

k
ka-52 25.01.20

sporim I can get the count of bodies in 20 or less seconds without cheats want to vility the movie but don't know how

V
VitalRus 25.01.20

Phantom my friend seems to do, I'm in the house and he was lying next to was inside. I'm the only one they were killed, and his partner treated me. when I was hurt badly I was shooting, and when he was stabbed, while I will finish. and then I was treating the other, so we passed. some knives :)

V
VitalRus 25.01.20

Juggernaut was terribly slow sometimes! my friend laughed so hard when I the car was hiding and ran around it here and there, and Jagger on the other hand

P
Professor77 25.01.20

This is a different mission,but decided not to create a theme for such a case,in this post here.

Y
Yohoho amigo 25.01.20

well, well

n
nuritdin62 25.01.20

n
nuritdin62 25.01.20