3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Er1sh 25.01.20 11:57 am

What do you expect from the new Tomb Raider? (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Share their expectations from the new Lark.
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 25.01.20

the same ass and Tits a bit more and if in case good story, more like scenes like the movie

M
Makar_AS8 25.01.20

The game has not even officially announced and you are already looking to divide a skin of not killed bear.

E
Er1sh 25.01.20

Alexander Makarenko
What? That is no reason not to wait for this part. Something Yes waiting for the new part.

M
Makar_AS8 25.01.20

Er1sh
The more you wait, the harder they fall if released does not justify your dreams. It is better not to drive horses and wait for the announcement and details. As an example, I'm really looking forward to a new part of the Boards and I would like to see a lot of things. But it is better to calmly wait, we will prepare the Gearbox.

a
ashan12309 25.01.20

The main thing that the script was adequate and interesting, but the gameplay they worked out well.

f
fanatDimyBilana 25.01.20

For example, I want the new Tomb Raider was like The Angel of Darkness with all its gloom and namotu. Finally to climb Larkey in any city. Well, the transport time to introduce...

A
Agent Qracle 25.01.20

Lark needed with a good figure (and I'm not talking about front-wheel and rear-esteem talking), but in General how beautiful the girl was

S
StepaSidnev 25.01.20

A simple quest,with the ability to craft weapons and light puzzles whose head at work does not hurt come.
The plot is ordinary,as dull,boring film.Played on PS 1 and PS 3.Not delayed for 30% passing.Put on cutscenes and graphics apparently.
Take this game for 3990 or even 1600,I would not recommend.
This game is not interesting to me.

b
boevav 25.01.20

It would be great if it went like in the movie the fast and the furious or like new parts most wand in a different truck chase shooting to teach her that she fought the good fight with your enemies else you can do multiple storylines endings what would Lara could make a choice and this was zaviselo sweetney line game .

A
Aips95 25.01.20

So it was not such a Downer as the previous one.
To do this:
1) return puzzle with old parts!
2) fix the animation so she's not twitching like a epileptic while jumping and climbing.
3)Either make normal prescribed levels that do not give bored, or a REAL open world and not stretched intestine, where everyone and everything is nailed to the floor, where all the bots are just waiting for when they are soaked or talk.
Well, purely niggles to fix fat forever unnaturally shiny face. I would like to face her back from TR2013 - that even remotely similar to the classic, the new face of the face too wide.

f
fox345 25.01.20

In the first part of the restart of the series I really liked as was presented to upgrade weapons and gear. He was closely associated with the plot. And secondly, all simplified. Enough money went to buy.

L
LaFeT666 25.01.20

Yes, everyone is waiting for some delicious forms Lark

d
deleted user azaza 25.01.20

Expect that the game will be hacked within a couple days before release and I can get it already by the time when licesnce only begin to load.

l
legusor 25.01.20

Yes, there is nothing to wait for. another will copy itself in the form of a dull sutana style ancharted. the first three parts are long gone. I'd like to see a remake of the second part of the nicobass. played the demo with an open mouth – until everything is cool.

R
Rustem Osmanov 25.01.20

I, as the person who started the game with the restart of the game in 2013 ( before it played any part ) you expect from the game very much. First, I would like to see the continuation of the story of the previous part,
Spoilertv still killed Anna???, secondly, it will be interesting to watch to climb all those Mayan pyramids. Just don't forget about crafting, and most importantly, it's Lara's pretty face (and only face)

g
gloccc 25.01.20

I'm waiting for the alleged plot and more puzzles and tombs . Otherwise, in the previous parts, everything was fine

P
PanzerElite 25.01.20

1080 ti in the minimum salary

l
levelUpReal 25.01.20

here's what caught my attention )

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 25.01.20

Lark Classic - Boobs and two guns. Most importantly - TITS, more BIG TITS!

k
kakuwonok 25.01.20

deleted user azaza
I expect that will be an improved version of denovi and all the riders check out Lark in the 19th year ! Us,liturgical’ will be pleased to know that there is justice in the world )))