3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sesil 25.01.20 12:18 pm

The good tips! What not to do in Fable 3! (Fable 3)

IMHO in this mini article, I will describe what is best to do and what not to do in order not to be disappointed and not to spend too much time on the game and get 100% fun!

Let's start about it what to do!
*Be sure to turn off VERTICAL SYNC in the graphics settings. ( will reduce the brake)

Download all kinds of battle. Magic, melee, and ognestrela. After I describe to you why you need it to do.

Make more families when they will have to bottom says happiness they will doriti you gifts. Which premature can get things, tattoos and various accessories for the exterior. Also will come across those items which you will not find and will not buy.

1) For the entire game with 54 keys ( 50 silver and 4 gold) you need only 1 gold key.

2) Hack the game using Artmann MONEY. believe me they will come in handy somewhere 20 million!

3) If you want to hack on the seal(medals) that crack is not more than 500-1000 pieces! You can Bagnatica and they will charge only when completing quests! ( you will not be able to pump weapons trebueschee to earn in terms of medals, and will not be able to earn ubijstvah monsters. That is not pleasant in itself! they will be for you to fly but will not be credited)

4)At has 2 easy-to-reach and most powerful weapons! And the most powerful AND CONVENIENT COMBINATION of gloves IS a ......... FIRE AND SHOCK!

Melee!( CUDGEL)))
Thank Tanara(133 damage at the end of the game)
3 improvement(agrade) weapons!
Kill 30 enemies in the area of AURORA!
(+30% damage against enemies in okrestnostyah AURORA)

Ataxite 5 pristupnikov to prison! ( give the job soldiers)
( + 16 damage)

A swing to kill 150 enemies(kill the enemy before that holding down the button for 2 seconds of impact)
(+ TO FIRE DAMAGE)

Get it can behind the Golden door in the location of House of the setting sun.

Small arms! GUN!

Leaplaw (109 damage)

3 Improve!
A swing to kill 10 large enemies ( large in comparison with other individuals)
(also holding the button otaki only ruiya)
(+13 damage)

Kill 150 enemies normal Ogrenim ball (the first magic glove, nezajima click on the left mouse button and shoot enemies)(the fastest way to download this Varona or bats)
(+ TO FIRE DAMAGE)

To become immorality. ( kill Rob rape etc.)
(More stamps for murder!)

You can find JASNOGORSKA STORE!

You tell me: Why exactly are they?!?! Damage because there are better weapons!
I: nothing like it best and anything better you wouldn't see an ad( very gromatnoe form)

Explain: these weapons have magic damage (SPARKLER) the damage depends on your flow Magie (or omitted from pumping magical auras, or omitted from pumping ognennoi gloves(glove by the way kachaetsya 2 ways and they do not depend on each other. Use it to buy chests)) CHECKED! Personally pimped all other weapons and compared them in battle))) They are the best!

Fire damage gives more damage 17. ( best on Vashj glance it may seem a weapon with 150 damage which is higher by 17)

Ogor ' proceed( proc - Sanct that will work magic overlaps improvement on the arms! When hitting 90-99% almost always)

(there is another weapon with 150 damage and magic shock, and so! The SHOCK he first kills as a slow poison, the second is the use of it is in the area of 10-20%)

(there are weapons with aganim damage (but there should be 100 kills) and shock (where you have 150). Well, you know where you need more killing and more important. The same shit that Shock, proceed rare and not accurately, but it Ognina side is weak because 100 kills. and too rarely and the damage of the weapon is less)

The rest of the weapons that you find or prodovayte or just keep on the shelves and not waste time on him.

5)the game is full of CLEVER but it saves only the fact that in this exciting quest scenes. Be sure to prohodite quests that give 5 or more seals. (additionally, they reveal locations, and more)

6)Buy all the building! in General, all! (increase the rent or decrease this will help you in relationships with horozontally)

7)))) don't worry about his status of villain or dobrikov MORALITY(only affects the appearance of the quests relative will you be evil or good. For example, if you are evil then you will see the quest for the excavation and restoration of the TEMPLE of EVIL if good then recover the way to some locations with good intentions! and everything in the universe). BEFORE you will be king of course.
And the landscape will depend not from morality but from your decisions in the hearing on the throne as judges(ie how the city will depends on your decisions, like restore the orphanage or build a brothel( I chose bardel since children will be near the shelter and they can adopt at any time)

8))), the Morality will only impact the color of your wings in the last scene in the main plot all the time to appear after its passage.

Ito even after you select upon receipt of wings(this is before the last scene, after 121 days), you will fall in love the moment to CHANGE their morality with the help of enriching the Treasury or obvalivanie Treasury. And pomenyayutsya wings in your color. (in short don't worry).

9) Collect flowers in the desert. They are going to affect your tattoo in different colors. Will glow like red or blue with your morality.

10) And the most important the more often stored in different slots the better

IT IS BETTER NOT TO DO OR WHAT YOU IN FACT WILL BE UNNECESSARY FOR THEIR STUPIDITY AND THE STUPIDITY OF THE CREATORS OF THE GAME!

1) do Not collect the keys (silver) (mostly silver chests any bullshit like: gold, bottles, and seals and Yes, the 4 chests are weapons with improvements but they are complete bullshit and do not waste your energy even delete cancel, then you will regret)
( the last TWO keys you will be able to take only after the last scene of the main story, after the wings. So if you decide to do this after beating the game)

2) don't collect dwarves at the end will give you shit for the gun. Much worse than rifles. (better they will be on you once again to swear when you will run, because neither of which are fun in the game you will not hear)))))

3) don't collect books, you for this I can ONLY say thank you ALL!!!!!( the last book you will be able to take only after the last scene of the main story, after the wings. So if you decide to do this after beating the game)

4) Nepharites about the door of the demons (the ones with faces and talking) there is the same story as with the chests lying the same shit.( Well, you can open them only for 1 reason, the beautiful landscapes that their noses))))

5) open only ONE of the Golden door, the one that is near the House of the Setting sun to take a club. ( the other 3, the one in the castle, only gives medals more than 50, the one in the tomb after the quest with 2 ghosts gives the FLOOR the gun, one in the library suit the robber of both sexes. in the boutiques you can buy)

6) don't keep more than 1 seven in one city. They will swear to each other and to show you different claim. Relationship to you they will fall until they unanimously decide to SEND you where and what away. Divorce and children sent to the orphanage.

The Ministry of health is threatening ALL THAT is WRITTEN BELOW KILLS the EARS, EYES and IMAGINATION of the AGE of 18!!

Played ON a PIRATED version of the game.
They say on the license of weapons more than 25 pieces, due to the random drop and exchange with other players, and many others. But because of the curve switching from FUCKING Boxing 360градусного alkagolya on the PC. Or rather curve OPTIMIZATSII! There's a lot of bugs and any glitches, I was poschastlivilos to meet Abid Jasper what is expressed in his silence and squeak of my naushnikah every time he wanted something in the matter of blurt out ( m/|I pi3dets how boring), and the loss of the buttons that were moved at obeidy. And Yes a couple of times NPCs get stuck where no hitting. Forever on to be further charts could be seen the light blue and even white graphical glitches in the form neprognozejama from squares charts the landscape but it is fractions of seconds. Yet of course the MYSTERIOUS chests INVISIBLE ( which even a MORON goner realize that they are somewhere in the textures).

Curve main plot jammed into holes. Which saves only miniquest scenes, humor, the Earl, and the very reputation FABLЯ. Purchase and stupidly did not predominate of gameplay. Stupid cores that are nenazovesh as you have to fly day and night to work for the sake of the thread sucked! And Yes AS JAY otherwise SPOJENIE IDEAS ABOUT FUCKING ANYONE UNNECESSARY ACHIEVEMENTS! WOW Where is there in the neighborhood of 4 thousand!

Nesovetuyu to buy litsuhu because IT is a PENNY LOMANNOGO NOT WORTH it AND even more so DONUT HOLE!

Thank you for your attention.

By squeaky: I'll go perepishu peret..... all of the city.

And again about the weapons. In the game 50 elite down with improvements. 26 24 in the offline and through online you can get. Since I'm on pirates I nezhdanchik were all 26. And all pumped. And I'm a former nerd in WWII)))) So believe me better than those fluff that I advise you you wouldn't see an ad, except the network of course but I doubt there. Because of Krivaca of prodominate work arms will not correct the campaign of my findings.
31 Comments
Sort by:
s
sesil 25.01.20

I hardening Vova where 1 requirement do wonders.
And I know what is a great combat physics and intelligent Vesi. Team Petka floss that black and white in fibel harmala always. But it was crafted and thought out in part 1 of feibel.
And again, he admitted it was a mistake.

H
Hemit 25.01.20

Behind the Golden door at the house of the setting sun I found a Sickle of the Reaper. Weapons there is likely to be randomly laid out.
Achivy is in all games with GFWL.
And where you are so zabagovannuyu version found? o_o I also Have pirates, it slows down sometimes, but that bugs end.

s
sesil 25.01.20

Yes on YouTube, I also saw that there is another weapon, but thought that there only through the Internet this system. So other 24 Nada exchange)

He MNU is, I about it and wrote that 2 magic and work stupid so what sense from it as from the softener.

And the sickle of the Reaper I found in Aurora in a silver chest. In short I arms lucky)

d
devilos 25.01.20

I hammer the Reaper found markups on mill field

s
sesil 25.01.20

well comrades who are lucky, norm weapons in the beginning and who get to fuck off in the end. So it's random stuff not thought out. Everything had to be done separately. and standard.
Online game.
Single.

Your stuff. And tandale and quests(although quests already a lot). Then 300% of all would buy a fabliau 3 even if it would be distorted)

But more produmanny.

I just made sure that ognena magic procam instant at once, and the damage she is Midge. and that 150 was owned.

And the weapon of the Reaper proceed crooked. The conflict of magic there blunt. On the upside it would be counted as a bug in a minus and instantly
fixed.

Well, again, rechecked
the Reaper on light enemies 1-2 punch on medium to heavy 2-4 4-5 6-8 super heavy beats.

Lucky Tanaro need on light 1 hit medium 2 heavy 3 and super 5-6 strokes.

If you don't believe check for yourself. Only skachaite melee and magic. Gloves to they stood at 101000 gold. also through the trunks edged weapons and gloves.

And compare. And see for yourself.

+ Slava +30% in the outskirts of Aurora damage.

d
devilos 25.01.20

my current hammer and fall and from the Reaper while the strongest

s
sesil 25.01.20

I the second world war teach 1 awesome things. Practice is the best way to test how thing works in the game. Written can be one thing and work on another.

s
sesil 25.01.20

by the way I learned how to arrange gruppovushka, inviting prostitutes and a prostitute to have sex, they herd you run)))) then once on the bed tap pay money and ustraivaetsya gruppovushka. But the sounds alternate)

I
IdronI 25.01.20

sesil - handsome people - listen to uncle nerd all the tips are tried and true - confirm. everyone knew but for the Council gruppovushki thanks... he decided to pump... Yes probably this game is 30 hours or more can only labor zadroty Vova))) And Hairdryers the 1st part...

The game corner, but I'm going to finish and go to pass it because I the reptile 3 years of waiting! (by the way, and wanted to buy wanted...)

By the way have collected all the flowers and the tattoo how was blue and left... =\

t
tabak96 25.01.20

2) Hack the game using Artmann MONEY.
lol,well, tips....cheating generally miserable.

I
IdronI 25.01.20

By the way in return Leaplaw - if you're lucky from the Treasury to get Dragonboy.48 - the more damage, rate of fire.

(Taken when 5600000 accumulated in the Treasury and take in the trunk UNDER these treasures, tobish get rid of them and the same amount only to the Treasury... so you are doomed to be righteous, by the way if you don't like the dragon just as the above article, get the money, or squaloraja the same amount that would 6500000 was stealing to davelchgo image enough)

PS. Passed the game! By the way paints for tattoos appeared, I just flowers gathered before the quest appeared)

t
troy2015 25.01.20

a lot of text, even trying to be, but something that I pinged useful

s
sesil 25.01.20

the exact same thing with flowers))))))) but when you have them put together and passed on the quest, simply approach these flasks, and shake e))))))))

T
Tugra 25.01.20

author...learn Russian.
5)the game is full of CLEVER but it saves only the fact that in this exciting quest scenes. Be sure to prohodite quests that give 5 or more seals. (they open additional locations and more)-put imhu....well, you understand. Don't like, don't play. Who makes what? The taste and color markers are different(C)
6) don't keep more than 1 seven in one city. They will swear to each other and to show you different claim. Relationship to you they will fall until they unanimously decide to SEND you where and what away. Divorce and children sent to the orphanage.-Cap! You do the first part of the play? not?
If not, so shut up.
Curve main plot jammed into holes. Which saves only miniquest scenes, humor, the Earl, and the very reputation FABLЯ. Purchase and stupidly did not predominate of gameplay. Stupid cores that are nenazovesh as you have to fly day and night to work for the sake of the thread sucked! And Yes AS JAY otherwise SPOJENIE IDEAS ABOUT FUCKING ANYONE UNNECESSARY ACHIEVEMENTS! WOW Where is there in the neighborhood of 4 thousand!

Nesovetuyu to buy litsuhu because IT is a PENNY LOMANNOGO NOT WORTH it AND even more so DONUT HOLE!
Curve you face. If you don't know(let me tell you America,so be it), this story is everywhere! what game does not take-anywhere hero saves the world from villains.
What? can only grind the language? do another game! with a different PLOT.
Not worth a penny your post. Now I regret the time spent reading all this x**no. If you create a post, with tips on the game, then don't you dare touch the game itself. Leave your impression(especially if it is bad) to yourself. If you criticize a game then criticize, and do not smear. You're right now engaged in the Observatory and scitech Plaza.. Criticism and notes on the game should be healthy,such that they can be read without thinking about how to kill the author.
In General drink yadu author(s)

T
Torionel 25.01.20

You stuffed of errors in the text is not so.

A
Arrent 25.01.20

sesil
Something I don't understand you: Thank Tanner has 133 damage + 17 fire, for a total of 150. Reaper has 150 damage + shock rolls sometimes (as you yourself wrote). But for some reason, you have to practice damage from the hammer Tanner above.

a
avegatm 25.01.20

the best weapon the Sword against the Baron +3©
did the shotgun Commons not above knockdown (add. damage +20; +eff. shotgun; +30% against people) ?

K
KirukatoZ 25.01.20

If the crazy house as though the sword recommend.And then the game with hammer (+the first crooked passage), he had ridden Up.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.01.20

Thanks for the tips! Obazatelno will use :)))
PS. Bought in the kiosk disc with Fable III for 200 rubles. It's a pirate?

b
bagdik 25.01.20

all the crap, nonsense... the author of word and disgraced and brutally tips Pro cheats killed.
you need to swing a sword/pistol (the entire game on normal difficulty was a sword and gun hero... it is very beautiful in appearance, this weapon becomes gradually.. changing under the hero as a whole). from magic to swing the whirl and the zipper (because the alternative makes no sense): we do bundle and we have a hell of control skill against a bunch of mobs... a whirlwind throws into the air, lightning has gradually over time and even when the whirl falls down, the lightning still holds the mob in chains of lightning. by the way, while mobs in the air, you can get a gun and shoot them. also download any ONE craft and emotion at will(better to take the entrepreneur but not to fool the head rest). for the entire game max 6-7 cans of health used against the first boss in the camp of mercenaries... a bunch of magic decided.