3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 25.01.20 12:33 pm

Is it worth buying Black Flag, not a fan of the series (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I think I will come here if this game if I'm not a fan of the series, stopped playing these games after the third part.
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 25.01.20

If you like pirate setting and naval battles,it is clear,all this is done at the highest level,ranging from pirate songs to specific phrases in the management of the ship,not to mention the naval battles themselves,and the scenery in the game is simply stunning.

E
Evil__ 25.01.20

Just did 3 and 4 are top

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20

Remap
Download pirates,play.Then buy if you like

z
zombijaic 25.01.20

Remap
I liked part 4, pirates and sea battles were just at the highest level, and now I know of better battles than in black flag.

K
Karnefis 25.01.20

The story of the assassin in 4 parts literally sucked from the finger. But the theme of piracy, indeed, on top! I think many will agree if I say that this is the best game about pirates, BUT (suka), the worst part about the assassin. And the assassin-it never was. And just simply dressed in assassin pirate.

V
VovanFitisov 25.01.20

As part of the series is the game in the bottom. With the assassins almost nothing to do. Only at the end of the game more or less shoved that began the series. Well, well, the game is pretty good. Gameplay is interesting and the pirate atmosphere is well transmitted.

T
Toshnir 25.01.20

Definitely YES!

A
Antisocial 25.01.20

No, of course. This part, like asasins creed, utter dross. Because in General this game is about the pirate-drunk with motivation, a La Niko Bellic from GTA4.

l
legusor 25.01.20

definitely will not come.

c
captainbarboss 25.01.20

If you take the new generation 4 is the best part.

N
NeosDeath 25.01.20

Remap
a great game about pirates!

B
BillyD 25.01.20

If he had gone 3rd, 4th will definitely come. Last year it handed out free of charge. Although if you do not need any network obstacles, I see no reason to buy.

i
insel260 25.01.20

A little tired of sailing on the ship (when it has been mastered a decent number of hours), but in fact is one of the best parts of the series.
Better, of course, to pirates download and try out the game on it, and then buy if you like.
But if you are strongly against piratok, but I love games about pirates - definitely buy.

S
Spillik 25.01.20

Remap
I do not advise. There are no pirates or assassins. Wanted to do something, but it came out neither fish nor fowl. Naval battle is the same Sid Meyer Pirates 2004, only with a third person. The game is sharpened by the grind and farm, which consists of odnoobrazny missions. If you play only the campaign and that there is a half missions about eavesdropping. In the world in fact is nothing to do.

A
AL5 25.01.20

Remap
Well, how could free to oversleep?)

D
Deximosa 25.01.20

Definitely Yes, you should. The only question is, at full cost or wait for discounts. Played a long time with a friend. It was interesting. Although previous parts are not familiar with, ie not a fan.

S
SEREGA-SAN64 25.01.20

nothing dirty game!!! game of the entire series-
take you can become a fan I have 3 never went slowly!!!!