3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipa2 25.01.20 12:33 pm

Impressions from the full game (Silent Hill 2)

I passed today this game, and for the same I have after this experience. I don't like playing full sat and watched a movie. And the movie is GREAT. I have seen such atmosphere. Where the dark corners and turns you're scared to see what's in there. A character's: Maria I as a mother was, and when she was running away from pyramid head in the narrow corridore, and she esche did not. Adrenaline, I have by the time all ran in the blood. I passed the game the first time, and therefore tried earnestly to perform. And when I put in the hotel to watch the tape recording, it was like a shock.At one time, James can be understood, and on the other side...And in the end my screensaver was - I'm nothing Without you. In death we will be together. And ended it with him.
In General, such as this game I never played. Although this got me hooked, but not, perhaps most of all. Write who has already passed, I want to know your opinion and what you have opened sasuku the first time.
44 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverrius 25.01.20

Yes, it's not a game, but a MASTERPIECE!!! =))) I'm all in shock after it! :)

My first time was the ending of Care, but she liked me less than In water (which you opened), this ending I discovered after the second pass...
All very sad, all this suicide of James, but on the other hand he'll always be that one and only girl in his life!

And the last sentence in this ending, suggests that Mary is happy:
James, you made me happy... =)

D
Decay 25.01.20

And the last sentence in this ending, suggests that Mary is happy:
James, you made me happy... =)
This phrase in all the endings(where to read letter). And these are the words of Mary when she was still in life, this is her last letter to him.

R
Reverrius 25.01.20

Decay, the trick is that if you have the ending In water, then you don't know this then these words will feel completely different, deeper meaning.... ;)

v
vlad47 25.01.20

Yes,Silent hill is the coolest game of its kind. After the passage of Silent hill 2 nights could not sleep, kept thinking about the game. I have such impressions were only after watching the movie the matrix (and not, I mean do not like). Silent hill is already possible to respect only for his music.Silent hill is a MASTERPIECE!!!

M
Marymmm 25.01.20

Toy lovely,sorry, quickly ran to her.Hike the three-year nephew from her dragged -he liked the moments when the remnants began to crawl around.The child was filled with laughter!(Though the color of the blood from the creatures I had on the green to change-to make him feel safe).And I personally liked the morgue-obstanovochka-brrrr....And changed the hospital could abruptly make-good ,but not enough.In General lubimivka game!!!!

s
storysims2 25.01.20

Or anything similar was not and never will be. When I played, I was afraid the button Clara click, home alone, afraid to stay and go to the toilet... the CX is a thing!!!

K
Kipa2 25.01.20

Marymmm, this game is pretty serious, not only the deformed bodies of the monsters, but the plot, character's, pressure on the psyche ( at least, if you igraesh in it alone, as I played),but even the atmosphere of being alone in this damned city... I just played it almost to break my heart, not torn off. Yes, YES, I was not able to lose it for 2-4 hours (more I could not stand - in a row of course). And what would you call it when the heart is pounding, like...even know how to describe it, in General there what I remembered (which was really unique), what was really zapominayuschiesya is ending In the water. And I'm really glad that she got to me first time...

U
Underground Batya-47 25.01.20

All welcome 2010!You know,I have heard a lot about the Silent Hill series,but never played it.Yesterday downloaded the emulsion 1-piece and played only 5min!!!Yes graphics are miserable there,BUT it was so scary that I had already picked up the liver!Today set 2-part and just started to play!Well what can I say,good game,going through the whole,give a detailed comment.

V
Vozrozhdennaya 25.01.20

For this game already so much written that just do not want to repeat the same thing. I will say one thing, the memory I have will remain forever as the most romantic story that I just played.
Underground dad-47, waiting, waiting... Just try not to write!!!!!! Silent Hill will take you forever))))

m
mynameisfoxy 25.01.20

Underground Dad-47
and we're waiting for.

l
lomonosov777 25.01.20

Great game. Masterpiece of game industry, the adult game with adult problems. I want everyone who thinks the game children's entertainment time, to put behind her. In fact, a classic. Already in 2010, and still remember it. The best in the series. Of these games I never saw.

L
Lora 25.01.20

Was finally completely and for James and for Mary. Great game. Unfortunately, a large part of the atmosphere spoiled the hang of the sounds in the cutscenes in the game engine (sound suddenly stops and begins to endlessly repeat the sound at the moment of passage). Polazil on forums, the same problem many users have encountered. It's something to do with a sound card and drivers to it. But the solution was never found. Alas.
Got the Leave ending, fine, next time try to open ending, where he and Maria left. However, I was plagued by doubts that outside of silent hill Maria to get out of not able, as a creature of them.

a
ak-13 25.01.20

It looks like silent hill took forever Underground Bata-47...

The game is a masterpiece. Really scary: when you're on the street - constantly annoying fog, in areas I'm afraid to look in every corner - who knows what the darkness hides... whatever you say, but Konami can not only show good football, but also to scare thoroughly.
I especially remember the map - it is James himself makes the different notes and where everything is, where locked doors where open... Very convenient for her to navigate. The graphics are also at the highest level - literally every detail is drawn.

C
Corrosion 25.01.20

Well, not so scary but atmospheric. The plot is great, and the graphics are just great: blurred fuzzy texture adds moisture and abandonment of the game.
A radio lets you know that close to the monster, we can only listen to, approaching or moving away, and if approaching whence it is already possible to hear the steps. Mannequins are just bastards, when stationary, radio fonit.
Chainsaw daresay all! My favorite and the only weapons with which I fight (on hard, of course - is given after beating the game on hard difficulty (the difficulty of the beginner do not take into account - there you can die just from pyramid head)). Only the demon city a La the Final Boss of here with a rifle.
Sorry, since 4 of the game dried up (well, except Shattered Memories, and 8 I have not seen).

It looks like silent hill took forever Underground dad is 47...
Yeah. Woke up and found the front door locked and tied with chains.

m
mynameisfoxy 25.01.20

and 8, I have not seen
YouTube gameplay for a long time. look..

P
PaveL08 25.01.20

A wonderful adventure, an adventure that is not horror. Pure aesthetic pleasure. Great story, interesting characters, gorgeous design, beautiful art. What's the atmosphere...the loneliness and ignorance simply penetrate. Well, the music of Akira Yamaoka all that perfectly complements. A masterpiece from the world of games. To evaluate such a game could be fun, it's priceless!

pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

x
xDDGx 25.01.20

Cost to insert empty paragraphs between rows PICC.

it is the adventure and not horror
It depends on the nerves of the player ^_^

The game, of course, kulen, the best of all the CX at all.

G
GRAUPAL 25.01.20

The game is excellent. Graphics even for the present time is quite good, but the plot is just super. And the 2nd part of silent hill was my first of this series, then there was 3rd and then 1st.

A
Arigo 25.01.20

Well, I think it's clear... 10/10

E
Electro Man 25.01.20

The game is garbage! 2/10 Max!