3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gans fon Friderman 25.01.20 12:34 pm

Collectors: husky or not? (Mass Effect 2)

Generally that's the point. Mordin said that Collectors is a husky. In the first part, VI on Ilos told us that huskies after the departure of the Reapers in dark space, die without owners. In Mass Effect 3, in addition Leviathan, the remaining Collectors exempt from the influence of the Reapers and Leviathan, which starts a war against their former masters. But if the Collectors - husky, they should be dead? Or Leviathan returned them to their senses (unlikely) or simply began to control them instead of the Reapers?
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodurr 25.01.20

LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
the words of the harbinger at this point: YOU FAILD, WE FOUND ANOTHER WAY?
It's an allegory, like not turned out this way, go another.
Which indicates that, the reapers had a lot of options, the easiest through the Citadel, then through the husky, through the repeater in the DLS Approximation.. did not work, there are still options. It also constantly States that it's only postponing the inevitable.
LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
I believe that the main collector was someone like Sarena.
More precisely Saren had become, for the new cycle. Because Shepard killed him, he became a candidate for this honorary role.
LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
It is described as a Ghost during the first contact war fell under the influence of the device of the reapers
Along with Anderson, got as far as I remember.
LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
Apparently being intoxicated Ghost and created it.
Cerberus is the underground organization of the Alliance. Ghost is one of these units, responsible for the creation of super-soldiers. With whom Shepard fought in the first part, and that worked in the second.
LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
Personal?
No, just to understand this game to come, it is not for everyone. Initially it was created from the idea. What is called the Narcotic, not the Shepard, but the player. And it's not exactly as named. Based on this game. The plot and everything else was dopilival already on the move. Therefore, such a disregard of detail, simplification, etc. Usually the game is created around the plot, or around some of the world. And this is a game built around the idea.. and this idea does not quite children. Understand the idea, will understand everything. :)
And this game, in the end, only one question - why create a game that will understand units, and be motivated.
LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
However, there remains the possibility that EA will go on about the fans.
No, this is very unlikely. Well, unless you change the entire composition of biogee, and not washed down the absurd game for the dough. Only it will be a game even worse than Andromeda. :)

L
LeopoldoMendoza 25.01.20

Lodurr wrote:
It's an allegory, like not turned out this way, go another.
Which indicates that, the reapers had a lot of options, the easiest through the Citadel, then through the husky, through the repeater in the DLS Approximation.. did not work, there are still options. It also constantly States that it's only postponing the inevitable.
Yeah, had a lot of options. However, it's obvious that these words are a Harbinger said main collector, and at the same time and the player. So, I believe, remnants of the mind he had. About Sarena before he died and became obsessed. If you think about it, the direct control of the reapers (the mode of possession) if it is not activated, husk, captain of collectors who would not be the people we fight - Autonomous. Or has your usual organic brain as we intoxicated, or, in the words of Mordin be replaced tech, that is, when the most important parts of the CNS are replaced by nano-machines that have quantum mehanicheskoe connection with the reapers (who introduced Grayson in the book). The idea of the reapers have every opportunity to do obsessed all at once and to manage directly, but for some reason not doing this, relying on the endurance of his servants.
Lodurr wrote:
More precisely Saren had become, for the new cycle. Because Shepard killed him, he became a candidate for this honorary role.
You mean to say that the main collector (GC) not just n the left proteinin that just turned up in time to see a Reaper in the need to make the leader and was in those old days, somebody important?
By the way, many educated fans of mass effect, says that collectors are not protease. For collectors of insects have an external exoskeleton, such as cockroaches and ants have it, and protease in ME3 - viviparous mlekopitayuschie.
Personally, I think that protease - Empire is like the Roman Empire, and it included different races.
Lodurr wrote:
Along with Anderson, got as far as I remember.
Yes, and we have a video in ME2, on the basis of Gray Mediator, as Anderson meets with an agent of Cerberus. The guy is clearly dressed as Cerberus, the same as it was all based on the project Lazarus.
It seems to me, Anderson was also an agent of Cerberus but a high ranking. If you think that Harper they are very similar, both participated in the first contact war, both suffered from Turian.
Lodurr wrote:
Cerberus is the underground organization of the Alliance
Yes, exactly, but not much otherwise. As in our world, all the countries use PMCs in the war. Their losses will not count dead soldiers and officers of the army. Without documents they can be sent anywhere to fight, you can officially withdraw, but leave all the soldiers on the spot, moving them in PMC, and many other benefits. It's interesting how easily the Specter not only got the specs on the Normandy, but even built a second. And as it turned out, almost every major manufacturer, either works for Cerberus, or Finance it, as Miranda's father for example. In the real world there are corporations that have contracts with the military to create military equipment and weapons. Apparently the Ghost represents their interests. In fact, they contain the Alliance. But to this almost Nazi propaganda as something strange. I'm sure after discoveries of mankind. Many of the aliens moved to Earth, and certainly a lot of Azari, as it turned out these guys they love, so many asari in that time have already been born on earth. Similarly, many Turian worked instructors. Alenko talked about it. It is actually popular practice. Even Ivan the terrible ordered a lot of trainers from Europe with real gold. These Turian also had families or came with them. Those who were born and raised on earth of course will defend its interests. Besides often, many of those who are simply imbued with a foreign culture sincerely. All these aliens are just as committed citizens of the Alliance.
Lodurr wrote:
And this game, in the end, only one question - why create a game that will understand units, and be motivated.
It's really quite a deep game. Take for example the names from the first part. Kepler (star system). This name is very important in the history of science. Quiet Marriage, Kepler and Newton, the three of us have actually created modern science, such as it is. To them the concept of truth was only religious. Later in the game the theme of the philosophy of science continues. For example in the trailer of the N7 day (where Shepard with a female voice), it speaks of the curiosity of mankind, and in consequence required to explore the Universe. It is the goal of science, it is written in a simplified form. Philosophy of science is an important discipline, which are in aspiranture. Important because you need to understand the difference between religion, error, and objective methods of knowing the truth.
Further, in the game we have a zero element. Have Mendeleeva at the draft table he had. Perhaps not everyone knew. But it is, you can Google Mendeleev zero element. But then it was a suggestion, new elements were discovered so fast, he thought, but it is already open.
I certainly prefer scientific propaganda aspect of the game.
About a narcotic not really understand what was meant on your part.
In the game a narcotic - a special technology of the reapers, studying all of its properties are shown, it is clear how it works - creates an artificial shizophrenia. Violates some neironnye connection and creates other so that the subject began to think whatever you like volaemia. The real schizophrenic-like behavior.
Lodurr wrote:
No, it's very unlikely
It seems to me that a very. Andromeda people did not like it, although the idea was good. Now, the game is not closed, we talked about this, but what they will do? Restart in the best case, it is now popular.