3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 25.01.20 12:35 pm

The platinku on ps4 (Dark Souls 3)

laborers come to the rescue!playing on ps4,I want to make platinum,but I safely c acival (to collect all the miracles).the teacher should give Tome 2 light and 2 dark.light gave,she went to the top of the tower and became the guardian of fire,and how to learn dark magic?the teacher is the Pyromancer does not want to take these books with miracles (or rather she took it,but can only learn pyromancy).turns again to go, and this time give her only the dark?playing on NG 5 is not fun....
16 Comments
Sort by:
p
pochtipushkin 25.01.20

That's the same problem people have =)

G
Gutsz 25.01.20

Gryxa
This can not be. Karl needs to sell a dark spell upon the transfer of dark tomes (or you're somehow not correctly painted the problem).Check whether you gave Carla Deep sacred folio and Londonskiy sacred folio if you gave it should appear 5 spells

m
my name is Ilya 25.01.20

but what's the catch platinum?

T
Toxa95 25.01.20

my name is Ilya
Well, it's hard to explain. But after getting platinum feel unprecedented satisfaction. Type dragged.
And then some consolers, looking at your profile will say: Wow, you're in this game platinum knocked out, I would not have been able, and you tell him with a satisfied smile: observe the chain of command, casual wear. Really such was the case with platinum The Last of Us. Curling achievements as something valued by the community or something, not something on the PC.

T
TrickReRoll 25.01.20

Toxa95
Well, I have 10 platinol, they never boast, got by playing the game, wanting to achieve a new, increased complexity, focusing just on case. And satisfaction, of course there is, the goal is achieved :)

I
Ivanych 25.01.20

Gryxa
The witch Carla need to give THREE dark folio. Two in the process of passing, we find, and the third bought from Yuri.

G
Gutsz 25.01.20

Ivanychi
All 4 in total) Two bright and two dark

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

Gutsz
definitely gave Carl.but she only sells pyromancy.wonders of neem

L
Lightninggg 25.01.20

my name is Ilya
To feel their own superiority, and to call all the casual. Well, a thorough study of the game yet, for more challenge, variety in the passage.
I do not feel that the game has passed, if not knocked out the die.

Toxa95
How PC can appreciated the achievements if they're there in two clicks hacked?

A
AT_Sagor 25.01.20

Gryxa
You need to ask again. The first time she refuses, but then agrees.

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

at_sagor
2D girls don't like to refuse.I asked her 10 times and nifiga(

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

Ivanychi
at_sagor
and by the way wanted to ask.do I have to spell everything was on 1 character?or you can half raise on one,half on another?

I
Ivanych 25.01.20

Gryxa
Be sure

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

Ivanychi
and spells and rings you can flip from one character to another with the help of a friend?
just so you can give them all the rings and spells and he will get achivku not wasting 20+ hours to collect the rings on the 3 difficulties

I
Ivanych 25.01.20

Gryxa
only rings.

A
Alira_Kempfer 25.01.20

Who can tell what to do, if not counted achivka? (Actually 3: hardening of various stones, charms and Pyromania)