3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Lylin 25.01.20 01:31 pm

Actively crash a single game.

How long have I been single-player games, try to pass, they will crash. Nfs MW crashes, the whole trilogy of Stalker, Mafia 1. Do not hang online projects by type of WT or Mincraft. Although sometimes, even while sitting in the Runet Sindows the same vis. I sit at the PC for a long time. Aida shows that the percents heated up to 40, none might warm up to 60 during gaming. Cleaning the computer twice. Looking for any solution other than reinstalling sindows.
3 Comments
Sort by:
d
devil_leo 25.01.20

In windowed mode, play and buy a primer can help

I
Ilya Lylin 25.01.20

devil_leo
What's the primer? To play in windowed mode I'm not used

l
legusor 25.01.20

check hard disk for bad blocks using victoria or mhdd, and touch the transistors or a radiator (preferably a thermocouple or an infrared thermometer, if available) to areas of the processor, in other words, the shoulders of the processor power. I have the old pitch of the game crash because of overheating problems MOSFETs VRM-zone in the food processor. due to problems with the drive it may well be the same problem. something like this can be, if the motherboard is dead capacitors on the power the PCI-E slot where you inserted video card.
if this happens for the first two reasons, then change the motherboard or the drive, although it is impossible to exclude the fact that you simply zasrat to be Windows or crippled by chistilina, and it is necessary to reset Sindows.