3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
olegsokolov7814 25.01.20 07:48 pm

Low fps online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Online fps sags up to 40-50 personnel(especially in the city) especially when in the sessions of 25 to 30 people.Play on low graphics settings.But the campaign mode is stable 60 fps.
My iron:
1060 GTX 6GB
I5 6500
16 GB OF RAM
Is the latest nvidia driver.
How to solve this problem?Or is jamb online?
74 Comments
Sort by:
M
MIHDES 25.01.20

This may be due to the cheaters, they can spawn transport in the city, it may be due to the Internet connection, because the number of players and the traffic in the city.

K
Kirill22092 25.01.20

olegsokolov7814
olegsokolov7814 wrote:
Play on low graphics settings.
olegsokolov7814 wrote:
1060 GTX 6GB
I5 6500
16 GB OF RAM
No, this is not normal. Try this https://yadi.sk/d/bLAcp1E73ZjGX3 (though it's more from the Frisians saves), if not help, then most likely something in the wind is sitting. I'm GTX660 i5 2400, high played in 60 frames in single and online.

M
MIHDES 25.01.20

olegsokolov7814
This may be due to the cheaters, they can spawn transport in the city, it may be due to the Internet connection, because the number of players and the traffic in the city

M
MIHDES 25.01.20

Can check the speed of the Internet, and even watch videos on the Internet on this topic.

M
Mihail Pozhidaev 25.01.20

at sidekick i3 2100 + 750gt, 8GB operatives, playing on medium - high, all the rules with FPSOs.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.01.20

olegsokolov7814
To start, check up on the miners scanner-antivirus Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

o
olegsokolov7814 25.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
This is not a miner. why the ridiculous stable of 60? if you were a miner and in the campaign mode would be the fps

o
olddedgamer 25.01.20

And the processor loads on 100%?If Yes,then look to start their processes,at least in task Manager,maybe you have there some process loaded specifically(maybe the miner some downloaded, etc.)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.01.20

olegsokolov7814
Because online are more demanding of the CPU, just check and see what is the problem...

B
Bupycop 25.01.20

MIHDES
How does Internet speed affect fps? Ahahahahaha. Videos on the topic of why do I get 40-50 fps and not 60 as in single?) You can still be well advised to consecrate a PC and put an icon next to well hands with maslom wash, that will really help.

C
ClevoGame 25.01.20

Kirill22092 wrote:
Try this yadi.sk/d/bLAcp1E73ZjGX3
what is it?

o
olegsokolov7814 25.01.20

olddedgamer
the processor is loaded at 65-60% in GTA 5

T
Trofimich Prod 25.01.20

Most likely they are cheaters can freesite server

o
olegsokolov7814 25.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
I have online does not ship percent more 65 percent

G
Gunlinger 25.01.20

Ale you and logic are not friends? of course online will be less fps because the engine only processes what is in a certain range from the player , but when you come online of these circles becomes larger and the processor processes the command from the server with the information where che schA is happening not only around the player but around the other players, of course what will happen is, either lower the settings or accept

o
olegsokolov7814 25.01.20

Gunlinger
Actually, I wrote that playing on low graphics settings.

G
Gunlinger 25.01.20

olegsokolov7814
there is a bug fullscreen mode, try to expand and collapse the game if you play in a full window and just try to play in a window and check how the game behaves

C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.01.20

olegsokolov7814
In General, once again online more demanding as to the percent and to the graphics card to some extent for example on my PC the difference of 20 fps between online and campaign mode and gradually approximate the loss of fps from the start of the game until today, I have about 15 fps. This is due to adding new content and probably the most talented developers involved in the new game, and DLC sawing little pryamorukih people and perhaps where they mess up a lot in the direction of optimization, and possibly what the graphics settings were subgoals and now eats a lot of fps so as to notice many of the complaints people like you have the situation, try the graphics settings to scratch well, that is to reduce what some may find a reason well, if fashion stand or stood in them can also be a reason. Well, all the viruses check what I advised, miners are smart they will shut off when you turn on task Manager or other scanners the loading condition of the system, the miners can be done in a way that would not load percents on 100% and be invisible...

a
anupadaku 25.01.20

and is ssd or hdd? iron is good. there is almost everything on ultra it should be. as I have. and how much disk space is free? must be at least 60GB.

a
anupadaku 25.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
so everything is already added. :)