3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dorius 25.01.20 07:50 pm

Drawdown fps on powerful hardware (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Gentlemen, welcome. Recently realized my old dream and bought a gaming laptop (categorically asked to leave this topic without message Ala you'd better buy a PC and so on). Configuration note the following: ай7, 1070 8гиг, RAM 16. I thought (or I was just incompetent) that the laptop with this stuffing needs for ultra in any game to give max fps and show no freezes.

So let's move on to divinity original sin 2 (playing on ultra). The ARKS (the most difficult for vidyuhi city) sometimes parsecontinue drawdown from 60 (I play with on Vert. Singh, screen at 60 Hz) to 40. In the fighting for about half a second sometimes shows 30 fps, when is struck. What's the problem with these drawdowns and microprism? It is a marriage of the laptop and the video card or the game is poorly optimized?
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Kot 25.01.20

which hard lags
--_--
how do you play such terrible conditions?

t
todor7 25.01.20

Dorius
The game itself is perfect in optimization problems for themselves look) may antivirus more don't know

D
Dorius 25.01.20

I'm in gaming recently, so just wondering if this is the norm with this hardware or not.

G
GuyverDark 25.01.20

Dorius
No. If on Windows 10, then turn on game mode during the game (Press [Win]+[G] -> next on the speedometer icon), this mode of patwajee system more resources to throw at the game and not to respond to a stranger. And check for overheating, if there is something to think about how to cooling laptop stand special or something like that.
PS
game mode is a lot of information on the Internet.

D
Dorius 25.01.20

Card max 60 degrees, in Manager look the percents are not loaded, operative also, the map in the same kind of Manager yuzaetsya only 40%, then I do not understand what these frist appear(

D
Dorius 25.01.20

the inclusion of game modes, the situation has not changed. with 60 and jumps to 40, second floor, roughly but quite noticeable in the picture.

G
GG4 25.01.20

Dorius
Dorius wrote:
(categorically asked to leave this topic without messages Ala would be better to buy a PC, and so on)

A
Arrakis_Sun 25.01.20

Dorius wrote:
with 60 and jumps to 40, second floor, roughly but quite noticeable in the picture.
Turn off the FPS indicator and calm down - my advice to you. All the computers and console lag, no matter how much they cost.

E
Etrock 25.01.20

If other games do not have similar to worry about.
As an option check out:
1) due to the hard drive. If you have SSD, then move the divinity is not a problem.
2) the game itself such) I personally have not seen. Can perekusyvaete necessary? XS
3) viruses. As corny as it sounds, but it can be. So check. Recommend Walmarebytes
Good luck

A
Arhigluk 25.01.20

Dorius
You know why games suggest PC, not a game laptop?And for the simple reason that under load powerful hardware allocates sooo much heat(at least at this stage of technology development) that stirs up all the surrounding components. The spacious system unit to provide sufficient cooling possible, and therefore the components will work 100%. In laptops the same adequate cooling cannot be ensured. And even assuming that the characteristics of mobile versions of iron initially underestimated to lower TDP, this is not enough. So in case of overheating of components will be included protection. In other words, you have most likely is the throttle(or reset frequencies or skipping of cycles) in order to avoid overheating of the system. And it is expressed as times in periodic logs, friezes, etc.)

D
Dorius 25.01.20

Etrock wrote:
1) due to the hard drive. If you have SSD, then move the divinity is not a problem.
the game I have on steam. I've never used it, this is the only game I bought there. I understand it is in their cloud stored? because I have only the shortcut.

M
MrDemonRush 25.01.20

Dorius
Em. No, she kept you on your hard drive in the folder Steam/Steamapps/common. Through steam you can move to SSD in the future.

M
MrDemonRush 25.01.20

Dorius
And loss or percent can not cope with seamless uploading or hard not loads fast enough.

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Dorius wrote:
Configuration note the following: ай7, 1070 8гиг, RAM 16. I thought (or I was just incompetent) that the laptop with this stuffing needs for ultra in any game to give max fps and show no freezes.
Well, let's say not any,on the ultra, certainly,although Divinity: Original Sin 2 should pull without problems.

Put in power supply for maximum performance,and in panel to expose high-performance Nvidia processor nvidia.

D
Dorius 25.01.20

Deleted steam and the game now resets everything to the disk, it is necessary to install the games (it was all on the D)?
People, I will thank those who help to understand this situation! Clearly there is something the problem, such hardware in such a game well, can not give the drawdown from 60 to 30 even in dynamic scenes, and the fact that it's the laptop I think is not critical. A reward of 1000 rubles, 500 UAH or equivalent in light or cue. Who's ready to take on the case, write to the PM. Warning, the abundance lamerskie questions guaranteed)

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Dorius wrote:
Warning, the abundance lamerskie questions guaranteed)

D
Dorius 25.01.20

saa0891
High performance is enabled, in the NVIDIA settings were the auto, install the game and try performance. And is a high-performance processor NVIDIA should not provide maximum performance at the expense of loss of quality?

V
Vor Piratych 25.01.20

Protest on other games like GTA 5 or krayzis 3. If no lag is not in gland business.

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Dorius wrote:
And is a high-performance processor NVIDIA should not provide maximum performance at the expense of loss of quality?
High-performance nvidia processor is a discrete graphics card (which provides performance and quality),the laptop is usually more insertions,and because of this game and you can slow down,as work on the integrated graphics card which is very weak.

V
Vor Piratych 25.01.20

How many laptop have? if not a secret.