3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dorius 25.01.20 07:50 pm

Drawdown fps on powerful hardware (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Gentlemen, welcome. Recently realized my old dream and bought a gaming laptop (categorically asked to leave this topic without message Ala you'd better buy a PC and so on). Configuration note the following: ай7, 1070 8гиг, RAM 16. I thought (or I was just incompetent) that the laptop with this stuffing needs for ultra in any game to give max fps and show no freezes.

So let's move on to divinity original sin 2 (playing on ultra). The ARKS (the most difficult for vidyuhi city) sometimes parsecontinue drawdown from 60 (I play with on Vert. Singh, screen at 60 Hz) to 40. In the fighting for about half a second sometimes shows 30 fps, when is struck. What's the problem with these drawdowns and microprism? It is a marriage of the laptop and the video card or the game is poorly optimized?
37 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dorius 25.01.20

Well, in the game setting you want is selected, so most likely not in this case. Well install the game then still try.

D
Dorius 25.01.20

Thief Pertici

M
Mr_POMAH 25.01.20

Dorius
Are you in what you are doing? FPS measure or enjoying the action? If the first - then sit down and then the speedometer feed, if the second - you povyrubali all this crap and enjoy the game, it's worth it for beautiful.

PS:
Dorius wrote:
I'm in gaming recently, so just wondering
moreover, why are you MERALCO?

D
Dorius 25.01.20

Mr_POMAH
I agree, the game is good, the second time through. A drawdown, it's just a little cut eye, and for the laptop I gave a good penny, so I want to know exactly the hardware that something is wrong or just the reality of gaming, at least in this game.

D
Dorius 25.01.20

Downloaded the Witcher 3, ran a bit, got into a fight on ultra 55-60 fps, very rarely 50, high stable 60. Apparently still not in hardware business, by the way read foreign forums, subsidence fps in Divinity: Original Sin 2 on powerful hardware is a common problem.

B
Be3yH4eG 25.01.20

Dorius
Downloaded the Witcher 3... Divinity also downloaded? On the computer enough for games no?

D
Dorius 25.01.20

Be3yH4eG
Read through the topic, nerd, divinity I bought and downloaded the Witcher for the test. Your moralistic posturing and amused and disgusted at the same time.

s
sergey.fomich. 25.01.20

Dorius, the problem may be in RAM or hard drive, although the second option is unlikely. And judging by the nature of the drawdowns (during battle) the game slows down when loading textures. And if I'm not confused at the time of the game they (textures) must be in operative (or the paging file but I do when the game is 6 GB, never been used) and while playing them on demand is moved to the card well the memory.

I wish I could help, but honestly there were too many options of something to talk about something specifically, and even more so when playing on the laptop.

A
Aulendile 25.01.20

Obammas. What cruel friezes and drawdown. from 60 to 30... you have a slideshow there, I guess....

A
Aulendile 25.01.20

In short, the poor guy. Is the load on the graphics card increases.

S
SS44 25.01.20

I have not only divinity , but also other games as much fisili... the Wood changed , system optimised etc. and all without much effect. Markedly smoother the game went just after I turned off Game DVR)))

H
HinataKawa1 25.01.20

That's funny how. It turns out I'm the only one chosen, that location is loaded for 15 seconds and sagging in the battle to 30 on all settings.
iron Geforge ti gtx1050
intel i5 3.30 6600
and 8 GB of operatives

n
nicholas.sire 25.01.20

HinataKawa1
I have a similar hardware, only the CPU is older. On ultra settings at the beginning on the ship and near the water on the beach was stable 60 frames a second, but when he went further into the city, then began a drawdown of up to 40-45 fps. Though it was long ago, back in the days of the games release. Where mid came and left by then. In short, in some locations stable 60 frames, but where the lags on any settings)

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20

Dorius
Download MSI Afterbunet, during drawdowns, to make a screen overlay and laid out here.The overlay should be the temperature and the frequency of the GPU,CPU on all cores and the load on GPU/CPU,FPS

g
gennaz 25.01.20

Dorius
It is now 8 patches came out,decided to do a test,well, like all the rules.
Spoiler
And so on your system, for such denzhischi 200 fps should give no problems.

M
Metis163 25.01.20

Remember, too, obioha on this) I took the laptop to game vidyaha hell just warming up. Hard reduced momentum. Yes, and the CPU would sometimes go nuts. I passed this laptop in 14 days and never again game the laptop will not take.

R
Recruit_Main 25.01.20

Had to buy the console you fool