3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 25.01.20 07:51 pm

Rats (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

To kill a Griffon with a red skull in the same pants ? no problem. To perform the contract on monsters without using potions, oils and signs ? no problem. Soak Imperia the first time ? no problem. To kill rats ? it's not me. In General, I can soak rats !) the first time I faced off when passed Mouse tower then the plague maiden has caused a couple of rats, which for a few bites felled Geralt. Some how they were killed and the beast soaked with no problems. Now faced them in the trenches, in the task where looking for waste for mages with Triss. In General, the redhead immediately goes down and she is attacked by a pack of rats, she wets them but the rats keep coming. Coming down to it I can not, in one h rat kill Geralt. Shorter top, I threw all that was ! sleeping dragon, a dancing star (worked better than others) buckshot, etc. Plus magic Triss, and some like to soak all for 5 minutes but there was a Deposit in the heart )) rat in one bite makes more HP than the same utopic the same level, but they bite quicker. The sword is almost useless against dozens of rats for killing a single rat, it is necessary to apply at least 4 strikes. In General interested in how these rodents watering effectively ? why are they so iMovie ? in the Internet info is not found. By the way for the first passage (in 2015) the problems don't arise and that I would have remembered.
Spoiler
33 Comments
Sort by:
k
kukava_d 25.01.20

Igny!

m
magister1 25.01.20

Crra
Automatically raising the level get.
They have the normal game LVL 1, when enabled this feature, the LVL rises to the level of the hero, and the damage is increased.

m
magister1 25.01.20

Crra
Already 6 cons, the answer is not destiny, and to put a minus as not figs to do.

T
Towelie75 25.01.20

Crra
This bug is on the PC version of Goti as much as there is the most Gothic version, before the patch 1.31 this bug fiction. And the only way to water more efficiently, as already said above, is to disable in the settings of the gameplay 'increase the level of opponents' when faced with the rats.

K
Krrrva 25.01.20

Towelie75
clear. thought so

K
Krrrva 25.01.20

kukava_d
I Igny pumped fully, that is, the first two skills, but one mole of 3 times in a row to charge the jet that she had died in my mutagen reinforcing signs

M
Master Ken 25.01.20

In this situation disable avtomobilnie level, the same thing when you fight with gin Yuniversum, he ansatae, such troubles occur when you pass these tasks are swinging a Persian.

H
Heksenpey 25.01.20

magister1
just 60% who is sitting here is degenerate, which in the case can not say anything, just put minuses on my comments right now I distribute

t
typical russian 25.01.20

Heksenpey
haahaah,minus the catch

K
Kote Potaskun 25.01.20

Heksenpey
I totally agree with you, but still catch minus XD

H
Heksenpey 25.01.20

so I say, just a bunch of young idiots

D
Danil Zotov 25.01.20

Fei Fong
Heksenpey
cons you pay attention? you do it? I do as it is conductive itself, put a minus

s
s1ash 25.01.20

Heksenpey
I happen to be) but you threw ?
Do not see the point in the pros and cons. There's another conductive Danilo minpaku throw ?

D
Danil Zotov 25.01.20

me minus

t
typical russian 25.01.20

Daniel Zotov
I then, too, minus the thrown.

D
Danil Zotov 25.01.20

s1ash
stepanof
thank you brothers catch too negative

s
s1ash 25.01.20

Daniel Zotov
Awesome! This is awesome! Direct party hard and thread! ??

t
typical russian 25.01.20

how emoticons add to the message?
waiting for cons!

K
Kote Potaskun 25.01.20

stepanof
need to score 10000 minus on the account and then they rasplachivayutsya, ask we will help you

D
Danil Zotov 25.01.20

stepanof
download for example from sraces of spaces and upload as a picture