3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 25.01.20 07:57 pm

Bungie: "the players Have no reason to go to Destiny 2" (Destiny 2)

https://3dnews.ru/962316
even the developers themselves admitted it...
"[Players] don't have enough scales to fill in, nothing to go after. They have no reason to go to the game," shared Luke Smith.
I think it's a failure of the year so to speak
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shiroichirou 25.01.20

RAID bahaut, weapons bahaut, race factions - bagout etc Content no game shit.

M
MikuHadsune 25.01.20

Gryxa
Who wants-that will come, and who is not-and that new content will not last. Still zagonyayut.
For example I'm a prominent "farmer" legendary fragments, and show the future changes to I did it knowingly.
Besides, a lot of people running around. In nittoli always the people there and strikes AUTOFIT looking for in seconds. I'm not talking about public events and crucible. So the outflow of players is not yet critical. Always after a month or two is the screening, those who went remain and those who will be in the game for a long time!

T
TheVasago 25.01.20

MikuHadsuneбоже you bear such nonsense,pvp is complete shit selection of players throwing disabled from 0.5 kDa to people who have 1.5+,the matchmaking system is complete shit.Right now would be jerking off into fragments where content for a week max and Yes I tell you a secret of Osiris will be the same shit for 2-3 days(although the company itself for 2-3 hours primrno) and all.When there is the next addition?Oh yeah 3-4 months nays content in comparison with the first part of the first head and shoulders above the 2.The second part is just a miscarriage some.About the bugs, I generally keep quiet.Standards developed on the same day or maximum next stops the servers and fixes bugs etc,and here it is, like all the time, bugs remained,even write on the forums and support the damn thing is not correct.

M
Mr_Irb 25.01.20

TheVasago
another sofa expert which compares the first part with all the supplements with bare second part... (compare D1 and D2 of release and tell me what D1 was better than D2 on the release... (probably a plot in which D1 is almost nebylo...))

A
Amsterdamn76 25.01.20

Mr_Irb
it is possible to prove a type which at Eleks cheats shakes :D

A
Aleks Sazonov 25.01.20

What the fuck bugs,the game is perfectly optimized for win 7 flies from the start...

M
MikuHadsune 25.01.20

TheVasago
In the 1st at the start too, the choice was not great.
You think that in the game a little just because: what's in it half the content (if not more) is taken from the 1st part. Weapons, armor, perks, strikes, crucible, etc. the mechanics of those-Zhi. It was silly to expect something radically new. Bangui has repeatedly said that the 2nd part is essentially the same 1, only polished.
In addition, the game became more casual and where the 1st pair fell legendarok, then falls mountain. I.e. content is not enough, he just quickly explored.
About PVP, what's wrong? I was happy with everything. enter team and run, what's the problem?
The game even half a year there, and you're already whining. Let us recall how much content was in 1st after 3 months?!
And about bugs, but where are they? I played hundreds of hours and not the 1st is not met.

_
_Egorian_ 25.01.20

Alex Sazonov
MikuHadsune
Well, you're on the roads before? By itself, RAID is a solid game(except for ban: not once do sort of in them, I did not notice) .
If, in fact, it's all right, the bugs I encounter can only be because of the inept system PIR-to-PIR. Would be better if it was not...

M
MikuHadsune 25.01.20

_Egorian_
No, I was not at the RAID. And what bugs are that? I'm nowhere bugs not seen, well, besides from the RAID, for it does not say because I was not there. Alas.

_
_Egorian_ 25.01.20

MikuHadsune
The most problematic dogs: they respawn in the garage and it immediately losing, they run around, they have a vision to the side and rear at the same time, sometimes even kind of burned, ran over players, and the game itself(how it sounds) is not fired players.
On Caluse there are troubles: the earlier the pistol and all svansota, people in a parallel world to fly over the barriers.
The tournament mobs teleported and not move on their feet. It is not critical, but annoying.
Here.

M
MikuHadsune 25.01.20

_Egorian_
It's all because of the Internet connection. It is not the fault of the game, blame the host. That this was not a problem, when I go to nathaly: I be host because my Internet fast and stable. Never had no problems. Find a man with a great Internet and he always hosts.

H
Hanzo666 25.01.20

Another tasquena theme from Hayter, disagree.

_
_Egorian_ 25.01.20

MikuHadsune
Well, I guess, to blame the feast-to-feast system. By the way, seems to be the same system and killed For Honor. But it's not exactly my game there, I say rumor.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 25.01.20

Does anyone know how to get a new imbewu beam rifle from the Supplement?

S
Slipnot6 25.01.20

Thomas Sevchenko
Randomly falls from the exotic engrams, so that without some luck in Pvp is not going to bend :P

T
Tomas Sevchenko 25.01.20

Slipnot6
No guessing now it can be purchased from Zura for 29 pieces and now it will be absolutely all)))

S
Slipnot6 25.01.20

Thomas Sevchenko
Yeah, in the morning, went nuts, bought everything from the Persians) In the crucible now game going on xD

M
MikuHadsune 25.01.20

Slipnot6
In the crucible of the real bellafront=) Only left with the swords still light out.

M
MetalGearStranding 25.01.20

MikuHadsune
promised soon to fix it)) and while playing badlocation)

T
Tomas Sevchenko 25.01.20

Why I can't join not one of the 3 factions in the game such as a dead orbit the new season began.