3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 25.01.20 07:57 pm

How to sell old ships? (No Man's Sky)

How to sell old ships? Is there a way to add cells to existing without changing the ships?
41 Comments
Sort by:
t
tim90 25.01.20

Th? The ships can be changed?

T
Traldar 25.01.20

At the station, on the runway come to any vehicle and press action. There pick make an offer on the ship

R
Rightzel 25.01.20

For a ship with 40 slots will have to pay around 34 million. Can through trainer cheat, can sell something. By the way, the size absolutely does not matter. Maybe a big ship with 20 slots, and can be small with 40

V
VenomTRat 25.01.20

AlexeyMC
Planets can find a broken ship to fix and fly

A
AlexeyMC 25.01.20

VenomTRat
Traldar

All ATP how to buy I realized, I already ship 37 cells. But standing in different places a bunch of old ships, what to do with them, just to score or something, you can sell them?

And how better to learn who some way found? About what to look for rocks and to inquire from the dudes at the outposts in exchange for O2 clear.... But somehow EN masse?

V
VeixaR2 25.01.20

VenomTRat so it's not a myth? Never found. Though cecal the stream, eventually scored.

V
VenomTRat 25.01.20

VeixaR2
No, not a myth. Can get a ship, go the ruins of the obelisk. How lucky, I'm so red bird acquired

I
Ihor Makarov 25.01.20

With repairing these broken ships on planets full of trouble - he has to have all the ingredients ,which is very problematic. They cannot be repaired in stages.

V
VeixaR2 25.01.20

Ihor Makarov Wow, I'll know.

t
tim90 25.01.20

AlexeyMC
The idea is somewhere in the game there is a drawing of the universal translator, but I have not yet found.

7look2 25.01.20

All found broken the ships were from 15 cells worth repairing no. That's got to be something bigger.

U
UltraReality 25.01.20

Ihor Makarov
To fly you need to repair the runway the engine and impulse engine. Everything else can be fix on the go. To fix important you need only iron the plutonium Yes Heidi. Gather them close to usually.

I played for 25 hours Sonya and only once I have not been on the planet almost Heredia. Well, I don't uchilsya walked. IMPORTANT information if suddenly there is no resource and have to walk like me, if you get to the village, where there is Parking for a vehicle, it is the terminal of summoning your ship for a bypass chip. So this works on a broken ship

I
Ioannn 25.01.20

Here you found the ship, and not, for example, to move the equipment from your ship to found, well, you never know)))?

W
Webuniman 25.01.20

What about languages at all stations of the Atlas is such hemisphere (glowing a little) on the floor around the ship and not just on the way to the interface and run round him. You will be surprised that they themselves did not think.

W
Webuniman 25.01.20

7look2
I found on the planet 43 the cell ship like a dragonfly.

t
tim90 25.01.20

Webuniman
They do not all give the word by the way.

N
Negih 25.01.20

AlexeyMC
AlexeyMC wrote:And how better to learn the language
Very simple. This requires the NTC (the race you wish) and 40 C (right next to the NPC with the plant ripped off). and everything... after 1 dialogue will have the opportunity to learn the word, and one dialogue option, like: Gimme fuel (which is carbon). Give about 40-100, allowing you to ENDLESSLY talk with them and study the words.
PS. and Yes, for talking need 20, carbon :)

A
AlexeyMC 25.01.20

Negih
Oh, something did not hit upon this method, but I know just the one dealer... Current I told him probably a couple tysch carbon merged, and that can ask for (remember that was an option), did not think.... Thank you.

N
Negih 25.01.20

AlexeyMC
Yes, you can. And they give 2-6 times more than necessary for the conversation :D
PS. For that would have given fuel the top line, the word - the last

K
Kapitan Pozhar 25.01.20

I have a lot of words find at Atlas, they're just scattered on the floor and belongs to the race that inhabits the system