3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 25.01.20 07:57 pm

How to sell old ships? (No Man's Sky)

How to sell old ships? Is there a way to add cells to existing without changing the ships?
41 Comments
Sort by:
n
necroc17 25.01.20

I now ship to 48 cells. It makes sense to look for more?

N
NtBeast 25.01.20

necroc17
No, inventory and ship a max of 48 slots, and the multitool I do not know the maximum that found 24.

K
Krymskiy Korsar 25.01.20

Found ship to 48 cells. Is this the limit? The people who'd found the ship to 100 cells? And in General, whether such ships?

K
Krymskiy Korsar 25.01.20

PS. Write a question, and then read the top post.. and were all down..! Or maybe he is? Somewhere,on 100 cells ship, space that big..))

F
Fallen.knight 25.01.20

Crimean Corsair
cells in the row cannot be greater than 8

K
Krymskiy Korsar 25.01.20

Fallen.knight
You sad at all? He then realized what he wrote? My question is rhetorical and debate about the number of cells in one row don't want. Nothing to help - go Brody!)))

D
Deimos-D 25.01.20

48 cells is the limit for spacecraft and spacesuit, the multitool only 48 maximum...

D
DrAgon_steel 25.01.20

...and promised that the ships and the station itself will be built. PI***bolas.

w
wiedzmin6891 25.01.20

DrAgon_steel
PI**bol it's just you. No, they never said so. And if you have proof so show it. Magnus***OLE again.

D
DrAgon_steel 25.01.20

Oh, promised, well, well. In one of his first interviews about the game:
perhaps the building of ships and stations a year or so 2 ago.
And yeah: apparently HTML has bought this imperfection otvalov a lot of dough, otherwise, why such a wild reaction...
And the person, my dear, to go I do not advise - you are not here.

w
wiedzmin6891 25.01.20

DrAgon_steel
And the fact that, distinguished? We do not this, we are not here, what? Not drizzle. Promised, not promised, why is the topic where the person asked about the sale of ships, you write that someone is PI****ol? Why not create a separate topic and not to write there? You in every topic, there'll be dozens of people, each with their avtoritety opinion, as the poor fellow was deceived. Get people asking how to build skovteknik on the forum birdhouses, and then there is the individual who says birdhouses shit. Well make tedlow theme birdhouses shit, and Polevaya there shit with the same respect. Me too.

H
Homikator 25.01.20

Question on a couple of million)))
After getting my ship to the 48 cells that I can't find any ship in 48 cells across by 40-47, th for garbage(
Has accumulated a lot of money and want to buy a ship I like.
P. S is There another way to change the ship to the one you like and stay with 48 cells, even if you select ship to the minimum of the cells, but if one problem can be at least as much as necessary to fly this ship 100 times to survive and then start the game, everything will be fine, but is the game randomly crash as it returns the type of the ship, which was to use the bug.

L
LaserDeath 25.01.20

MR.Homikator
What kind of bug? Could you elaborate?
Another prompt pozh-hundred.
The principle according to which all ships are sold, I have ship on the 24th and there are 13.5 million. Yesterday an hour and a half poking at the station on the ships, more 10лямов and 34 cells did not come across.

t
tizen_ 25.01.20

LaserDeath
suggestions generalise from your current ship: the sale is not seen higher than +9 from his.
on the same principle and the wrecked ship will have a +\- 1 cell from yours.
And selling price, in addition to the number of cells is highly dependent on grades. The task is to find the most run-down, but with б0льшими cells something else to do...

L
LaserDeath 25.01.20

If +9 is odd, because 24+9=33. I had the vehicle 34, but poor in appearance, so I missed it.

L
LaserDeath 25.01.20

In short again yesterday gives spaceships and met in 39 of the cells once. And it was a very unusual kind. My starship at the time was 24. From what I conclude. It generally falls spaceships +/-10 cells from those that you are, but occasionally (very rarely) you might get lucky and fly a spaceship of some of the General race with a large number of cells.

t
tizen_ 25.01.20

LaserDeath
Maybe there is a chance written?
Something like:
-5/-1 = 20%
+5/+1 = 20%
+9/+7 = 59%
+15/+10 = 1%

D
DrAgon_steel 25.01.20

The first ship to 48 cells resembled a Hippo with his head thrown back, which was painful to fall) Changed to a lower model. So worried about nothing, 48-aceasta ships come across, it is a pity that in appearance do not determine capacity...
Generally fun to see a big freighter on 28 cells and a small fighter 40.

M
Madzhenta 25.01.20

Ihor Makarov
No! It is sufficient to fix the Shield leg for take-off and preferably the Engine for flight between planets. Photon fluff. This all can be on the spot to patch!
Rest as much! ) Second question, if you found the ship in 30 cells, then it is almost completed, and then you ship 40 drops)

N
Noxvill_nms 25.01.20

Madzhenta
Not the fact)) I'm almost at the beginning of the game found on the planet, the ship 24 cells and beautiful, like palanski (not everyone will understand;). For me it was just WOW then, but he was all broken and the majority of the cells was beaten. Mill was repaired, flew away... began to repair all the slots (cells) and already tired on the fifth, because resources need to repair a-go-go! Then at one station they saw the ship on the 27 slots and steeper than mine and so beautiful. It turned out that when exchange for new ship, the game absolutely do not care how many I have broken of slots and had to pay for the exchange of something around 2 million.
From all this we can conclude - find broken but with a large number of slots (though broken) ship, repairing the engine and looking for someone to sell it, paying a few million and getting the same ship, but with renovation :) PROFIT