3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erseker 25.01.20 07:58 pm

Gtx 1060 (6gb) - buying under the old PERC

Hello, now the time has come when they want obnoviti a little iron and now I have the old percents Intel i5-3350p and I want to upgrade the graphics card now is gtx 660ti (2gb), I want to put a gtx 1060 (6gb), will reveal whether my old PERC this new videochatroom, and soon the release of new games, I want them to play(for high).

P. s percent of the 1150 socket and what would replace percents it is necessary to have a new motherboard and it's extra money.
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
MorirMerda 25.01.20

My 2500й for example nichrome was not disclosed, had prate 8500й. Fps in the Witcher with 2500+1060 for example, has risen from 40 to 60, but freezes in the city - no. I took it for 24K, it was frustrating just the fps higher, but with the subsidence.

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Erseker wrote:
now is the gtx 660ti (2gb), I want to put a gtx 1060 (6gb)
Forehead if the FPS increase significantly,so you want to,you can of course wait until late summer or autumn when NV will release new cards and then the price of the old obvallata,but you can wait for hell knows how long.

S
StefGamer 25.01.20

Erseker
I think it will reveal, in short take iduhu, but not in a rush right now because prices still fall well.

E
Erseker 25.01.20

StefGamer
Thanks for the reply, Yes the price tag is high but posure the Internet is warranty for the normal price. And as written above, the decline in prices can wait a long time.

E
Erseker 25.01.20

saa0891
I was at the end of the summer Orientals to take, will monitor prices.

j
jtt211 25.01.20

Erseker
there is no such thing as disclosure, I have 1066+i5 2300 all absolutely great game, there is only the concept of the connected cores to process the game. At first, the Witcher was 30-40 FPS and I thought not disclosed vidyuhi?((((( Can't be, because none of 1280x720 with a GTX 550 Ti was 30 FPS, and then on to 1060... eventually hooked up all processor cores on the game and received the coveted 60 frames.

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

jtt211
Don't know how you turned off the kernel because by default, they all work but for example in Novigrad you have stable 60 will not be and if the percents without acceleration then do 60 in Novigrad will not.

j
jtt211 25.01.20

MagicHero
I didn't shut off when games are launched they will by default run on 1 core, but not all games, some with 3, etc, had to manually set the 4 cores, this on 7 Windows it on 10 machine with all 4 cores run

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

jtt211
And on win 7 too, all engines are started by default. I have about 3 years sat on the seven and during that time never never used a brad for the inclusion of cores. The game itself uses what she needs. Some games still more than one core can use and if you're forced to tell the game to use all cores, the game still will not do. Although if you decompilers the game code, then make changes (maybe you're a programmer God) and back together, then maybe the game will start to use more cores, it all depends on your skills in programming.

j
jtt211 25.01.20

MagicHero
take for example Batman Arkham City, run on 3 cores and the pirates and litsuhe.

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

jtt211
Maybe you have with Windows that something is wrong since all the game uses all possible cores. Reinstall Windu not to suffer nonsense. Because this game without any manipulations can at least 8 threads to use

j
jtt211 25.01.20

MagicHero
With Windows I do so, litsuha, all updated again manually the kernel had to exhibit 7(also litsuha was) for 10 machine puts 4 cores.

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

jtt211
Again, this is nonsense. I the years on 7-ke all worked without problems. Show in the net at least a couple of articles where they write that it is necessary to include the processor cores for gaming, because if this would be actually about it would be written all who can.

j
jtt211 25.01.20

MagicHero
So what is the problem? Put and went on to play, and you thought maybe that this optimization games or something? If two identical games license and this is the same 3 core?

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

jtt211
OMG I like wrote you an article from the Internet thrown which explains the problem since all the game on 7-ke no problems involved at least 8 threads and nothing to put it was not necessary. And if this would be actually it would have everything I would write for the reason that the game can load, even though 16 threads judging by the tests but in fact the type is not more than 3 nuclei.
Maybe you are talking nonsense, have you thought about this?

j
jtt211 25.01.20

MagicHero
I don't know, personally I have my license the 7th Windows this game always run with 3 cores. 10 I have automatic 4 cycle. And Yes, where does the 8 and 16 threads? Are you saying that on the 8-line and 16-thread processor this game will go down with that number of threads? I'm not arguing that it will engage them all, I mean it even one word written. And what about my CPU so I have it 4 production.

L
Luka_gg 25.01.20

jtt211
1) What game do You run with 3 cores? And tell us how You know that?
2) the user manual shall Describe how You turn on / off the kernel. Very interesting.
License vs pirates - the same Windows, except that some pirates were digging gryaznye hands collectors.
I looked at many different videos, none of did not begin with the phrase - this game is always run with 3 cores and now I'll turn the rest. In the end, I chose the most suitable, here you can see 6 cores:
Spoiler
Look and answer, where the game is running with 3 cores, and where not.

j
jtt211 25.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Use CPU-Control and the task Manager to control cores, because the CPU Control all the process sees. Specifically, BAC CPU Control worked with 3 cores, exhibited 4.

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

jtt211
You this senseless utility remove and clean all she has left in the registry and no problems in games will not. Ponastavili useless prog and then themselves create problems. Batman AC works without problems on 7-ke and uses at least 8 threads. And except you no one has no problems )))

j
jtt211 25.01.20

MagicHero
and who said that this is a problem?)