3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erseker 25.01.20 07:58 pm

Gtx 1060 (6gb) - buying under the old PERC

Hello, now the time has come when they want obnoviti a little iron and now I have the old percents Intel i5-3350p and I want to upgrade the graphics card now is gtx 660ti (2gb), I want to put a gtx 1060 (6gb), will reveal whether my old PERC this new videochatroom, and soon the release of new games, I want them to play(for high).

P. s percent of the 1150 socket and what would replace percents it is necessary to have a new motherboard and it's extra money.
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 25.01.20

jtt211
jtt211 wrote:
and who said that this is a problem?)
Here are your own words:
jtt211 wrote:
I didn't shut off when games are launched they will by default run on 1 core, but not all games, some with 3, etc, had to manually set the 4 cores,
You've created a problem and began to convince others of what type of game does not use all CPU cores when in fact it is not so and the problem was only with you because of a meaningless program CPU-Control

j
jtt211 25.01.20

MagicHero
well, for me it's not a problem because I always connect to different cores to process the game, maybe 4 cores will immediately connect may 2 cores and 2 manually may 1 and 3 manually =)

P
Pavlo-Czapelya 25.01.20

normally all will be revealed, at least the tests look, not very in recent games affect; plus the use percent very good

k
kolobok1184 25.01.20

jtt211
Here you tight at all. If you have this app installed, and played would you do everything perfectly and would not have a playful little hands on anything to pull up. Or are you so self-esteem rise, type nuclear king: do you want 1 core but want 2?