3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OrenStalker 25.01.20 07:59 pm

\"Unexpected error\" in RGSC [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

If you have two graphics cards Intel and AMD / if you it to run You need to perform a simple operation.

1. Go to the task Manager and disable the Intel map
2. Run GTA5
3. Again, the included in task Manager Intel map and temporarily play in this way.

I have the same Amd and Intel ago card game new reviews will (. Like one of those if you can play quietly here with Amd until trouble.

In the screenshot shows a bug as such because of the discrete and integrated graphics.

238 Comments
Sort by:
l
lifeless1236 25.01.20

Kirwan Labetsky
how long is the integrity check of the cache? I have still 0%

S
Saints319 25.01.20

That's not a big FAQ on errors.
A list of the main problems with GTA V on the PC. #GTAV #GTA5

Spoiler● Not detected Windows Media Player?

If you have not installed Windows Media Player you will see an error message during the installation of GTA V, which indicates that it cannot find the player in the system. Please install Windows Media Player and try again.

You just need to put Windows Media Player.

1. To open the settings panel
2. Program
3. To enable or disable features of Windows
4. In the window make sure Windows Media Player is noted in the folder Media
5. Click OK and wait for installation
6. Install GTA V

● Issues with the Rockstar Social Club

A lot of problems with Rockstar Social Club, at the bottom of the list of fixed issues.

1. Social Club failed to initialize – failed to Initialize Social Club.

2. Social Club failed to load due to an incomplete installation. Please exit the game and re-install the latest version of the Social Club – Social Club is not able to boot due to not complete installation. Exit the game and reinstall the latest version of Social Club.

3. A newer version of Social Club is required. The updater may have failed. Please exit the game and install the latest version of the Social Club is a new version of Social Club. The update might not occur. Exit the game and install the latest version of Social Club

If you have one of these problems then you will need to manually reinstall Social Club. Make sure that GTA V is not running when doing this. Check in task Manager that GTA5.exe, PlayGTAV.exe and GTAVLauncher.exe – do NOT work.

If not help, then try the following:

1. Check the cache on Steam

2. Run GTA V from administrator (right click on PlayGTAV.exe – Start from the Administrator)

3. Reinstall DirectX and Visual C++

4. If it hangs on boot, then auto-login failed. Try to go manually.

5. Temporarily disable antivirus or other programs for safety and try to start.

6. Make sure that Social Club is installed where necessary, default path: Program Files\Rockstar Games\Social Club

* If Social Club is loaded infinitely

1. On the Drive create a folder for example My Documentswill Drive:C\My Documents.

2. Find the my documents folder on the C drive.

3. Press right-click on my documents, choose properties, there choose the tab Location
See the location of your documents, erase everything and write back to the folder you created on Drive:C
it turns out like this C:\My Documents.

4. Click apply, and agree that the offer computer.

5. Try to run GTA V!

● The problem with Russian names of the accounts Windows

Rockstar Games announced that if a user account in Windows contains Cyrillic and other invalid characters (-, @, "" etc.), then the launcher just will not launch the game and set you can't. You will get the following error "The Rockstar update service is unavailable (code 1)"

If your Windows user account contains such characters, you will need to make your choice of the following:

1. To create a new account without the Cyrillic alphabet (and other characters) in the name of the administrator.
2. If you don't want to create a new Windows account, then you will have to wait until Rockstar Games will release a patch.

Also there is one way, of many, he helped:

1. Called Run

2. Enter lusrmgr.msc

3. Go to the Users

4. Click on your profile, right-click Rename, then you may have a Russian produblirovat name - click Properties and also the name change.

l
lifeless1236 25.01.20

Kirwan Labetsky
the cache didn't help me

K
Kirvon Labeckiy 25.01.20

lifeless1236
weird I got it work after checking

l
lifeless1236 25.01.20

Kirwan Labetsky
I checked and there were no files are uploaded as expected(

S
Saints319 25.01.20

help somebody, all activated and tied , integrity of game cache checked, all right, the social club it's a shame , what else to do??

A
Aleksey Titove 25.01.20

lifeless1236
+

f
firemix19 25.01.20

lifeless1236
I have intel HD 4000 and AMD 7970M, if you disable the Intel, the screen is black. if you disable AMD. then the game starts, in settings determines 2giga memory and hinders the clear case on the embedded. Now waiting for some fix to the system with two graphics cards the game run...

l
lifeless1236 25.01.20

firemix19
that is the theme we decide everything with AMD/Intel
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/amd_intel_problemi_s_zapuskom_dlya_dannih_video_kart-858436/

f
firemix19 25.01.20

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/ru/requests/3545462 go here to solve the problem, I created the issue there, when the answer will be happy

S
SanchesAzha 25.01.20

Well, there is this unexpected error? There infa what? (I have no laptop graphics card from nvidia).

M
MonkPower 25.01.20

've tried a method mentioned as a method of solving Unexpected error. Cut the update folder, deleted GTA 5, installed from the distribution kit downloaded from the preloading. After that, replace the folder update. Launcher downloaded 353 MB......dick. A message appears that the game is ready to launch, but clicking Play going on the exact same Unexpected error.

t
treadbmx 25.01.20

sad=(

n
nibler99 25.01.20

remove or relocate the Rockstar from documents I start

e
eugene.vasilich 25.01.20

nibler99что you mean transfer? just remove the folder from documents?

n
nibler99 25.01.20

eugene.vasilich
Yes, anywhere to cut

e
eugene.vasilich 25.01.20

what's the point? to game new folder was recreated?

S
SMERSH51 25.01.20

I had the same error. Solved it, but everything in order.
In General, I bought the key in a social club (not steam) and so as not to swing 60 gigs took from a friend stimovsky version. Downloaded GTAV_Setup_Tool installed it, then the game started a little updated, updated, well run and all the known bug of the topic and the game crashes and every time you start steam and every game. In General, I suggested that another ekzeshnik GTA5.exe, deleted it, run as usual PlayGTAV.exe and here it is proposed to upgrade to 353 MB, downloaded it and BAM - game.
Ran the game on the laptop with two graphics cards, right before you run the launcher have discrete none to disable, and as soon as - immediately turn on. In General on the laptop while this is the only way to run...

n
nibler99 25.01.20

eugene.vasilich
some settings, more of a social club, nedaval game to run, now everything is OK

S
Sonatooo 25.01.20

nibler99
did not help