3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OrenStalker 25.01.20 07:59 pm

\"Unexpected error\" in RGSC [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

If you have two graphics cards Intel and AMD / if you it to run You need to perform a simple operation.

1. Go to the task Manager and disable the Intel map
2. Run GTA5
3. Again, the included in task Manager Intel map and temporarily play in this way.

I have the same Amd and Intel ago card game new reviews will (. Like one of those if you can play quietly here with Amd until trouble.

In the screenshot shows a bug as such because of the discrete and integrated graphics.

238 Comments
Sort by:
e
eugene.vasilich 25.01.20

I have laptop :) just a PC old, but strangely still almost the same error

S
Sonatooo 25.01.20

eugene.vasilich
you will find the answer to accomplish your goal.I also have an old computer but like the rules

S
Sanek Yazev 25.01.20

lifeless1236
launched well, the game alt entr pressed 2 seconds as the video starts and the game crashed with the error ataide

e
eugene.vasilich 25.01.20

Sonatooo how old? write performance. And you understand play without problems?

S
Sonatooo 25.01.20

eugene.vasilich
if you video card geoforce gtx 650
Intel Core i5-3330 CPU 3.00 GHz
4 GB RAM
windows 8.1 x64
he was 2 years old

e
eugene.vasilich 25.01.20

Sonatooo, you're funny :) I have a computer 6 years will be in the fall :) here I have is old, and you will come back

S
Sonatooo 25.01.20

reinstall tried?

e
eugene.vasilich 25.01.20

in short launched finally
on my comp 6-year-old gtx 260(896mb) and a 2-core processor, core2duo e7500, 4gb, in the dispensation of 1024x768(OMG) provides 30 fps without dips happy, but need a new computer to take
The problem was solved by reinstallation of the client :)

A
Artemiy Nakaryakov 25.01.20

DECIDED! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B95E-b5O50a7N2pJdXJGZ3RqMDQ/view This file change the Launcher file in the game folder

S
Sanek Yazev 25.01.20

Artemy Nakaryakov
the launcher then you hit the files in steam?

S
SanchesAzha 25.01.20

So you guys decided who the issue with an unexpected error on a desktop?

M
MonkPower 25.01.20

Probably helps that he is not yet tried:

TO FIX THIS PROBLEM:
Guys, I have fixed this problem for those who have spent countless hours looking for the answer. The problem is as we all known, GTA Rockstar games always like a cutscene loading screen on the start up to the game; these are saved as .dll files
These files are Windows Media related files and require .dll software to use (such as windows media player). To get this working you need software capable of processing these files (which become the Rockstar loading screen).
I will post a link to the Windows Microsoft website: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/download-windows-media-player (DISCLAIMER, THIS IS NOT FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES, THIS IS TO FIX THE ISSUE)
Choose the player version for what version of windows you are running (I am assuming everyone here doesn't have windows media player or related software). Download and setup as you usually would, restart your computer to apply the changes and GTA V should load past this point.
For more information into the details of this check this link out:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/815065
Hope this has solved everyone's issue. Took me 2 redownloads to finally start researching the problem thoroughly as I did.

Taken from https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/203450417-Unable-to-start-game-GTAV-exited-unexpectedly-?page=10

Several solutions (check md5 and about Windows Media Player) http://techcat.ca/threads/fix-grand-theft-auto-v-exited-unexpectedly-social-club-error-gta5-game-exited-code-2147483645.125/

S
SanchesAzha 25.01.20

Tried everything does not help, the only thing that did not work so it update windows media player says that the update is not applicable to this computer, the player in windows components is enabled. Checked the game files for errors, no errors.

M
MonkPower 25.01.20

Checked the Md5 for all these files - all the same. Windows media Player is updated for my version of Windows 8.1 is not assigned. When you run the launcher taege unexpected error in the log issued Game exited with code -1073741521.

z
zaza20 25.01.20

MonkPower
what? help?

I'm with media casters. and that can get

and by the way! from several sources I learned that this is possible issue with windows, its drivers, etc.
try the second operating system to install and run there(well, it's really quite in despair)
unsubscribe

M
MonkPower 25.01.20

Moozhet one thread of MES, who earned a SC version and the game start vylozhili md5 sums of the following files from the folder with the game?
bink2w64.dll
d3dcompiler_46.dll
d3dcsx_46.dll
GFSDK_ShadowLib.win64.dll
GFSDK_TXAA.win64.dll
GFSDK_TXAA_AlphaResolve.win64.dll
GPUPerfAPIDX11-x64.dll
NvPmApi.Core.win64.dll

k
koste_lacoste 25.01.20

That's what I said Rockstar. For those who have not seen: I sent them all your data from an Unexpected error. My Intel graphics/AMD radeon. And here is their response:

Thank you for sending your DxDiag and MSinfo.

We want you to perform the following steps to resolve the problem you encountered.

-Please make sure you are an administrator on the computer on which you want to run the game.
-Make sure that the USB device is not connected to your computer. This can be (But are not limited to): controller, joystick, etc
-Update your video and sound device (Contact the manufacturer)
-Stop all applications

We strongly suggest to turn off all applications when the graphics program started. Many applications can cause errors such as: a General system error, the color of the picture, loss of sound or music, etc. If you turn off these apps before you have not vozniknit problems when rebooting. The application includes: Operating system, Norton utilities, Internet chat utilities, virus software, tab of the main screen, windows defender can cause trouble.

1. Tap on the label Windows on the left side of your screen
2. Click on Search
3. Type msconfig and press Enter
4. Click continue if Windows asks your permission
5. On the General Tab, click Launch
6. Deselect Download
7. Click confirm and then OK and restart the system when necessary
-Restart the update Direx X

It is possible that the version of Direct X on your computer will encounter errors with the game you're trying to play. If so, we recommend you to reinstall the latest version of Direct X which you can find here http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35
Disable SLI / CrossFireX
Many games do not support SLI or CrossFireX features of Nvidia or ATI video cards. It is recommended to disable SLI / Crossfire if you are running two or more graphics cards in one computer at the meeting questions. Please refer to the manufacturers website for more detailed information on how to enable / disable this feature.
- Lower sound acceleration

1. Press Windows+R to move to Run
2. Type control panel and Enter
3. Go to Hardware device and then Sound
4. Select audio default device
5. Click Properties
6. Select advanced
7. Set the Default Format to 44.1 khz 16bit.
8. Click Apply and then OK to set
9. Click OK and close Display Properties
10. Restart Windows
Check integrity of game cache (If you have Steam version of the game)
1. Press the right mouse button in the game you selected in the log of games on Steam
2. Naprawach in local files
3. Hit “Preverite integrity of game cache”
-Reinstall the game again

There is a possibility that some files in the installation process can be corrupted. Try uninstalling the game completely and reinstall it in accordance with its default or Quick install.

If none of the above Troubleshooting doesn't solve the problem, please contact us back for further Troubleshooting with the updated DXDiag and MSInfo.

With best wishes,

Daniel
Support Rockstar

D
Daniil Kolodyazhnyy 25.01.20

I apologize if such subject already was, but please help, what to do?

I
Ice Storm 25.01.20

It's logical,press unit.mode

D
Daniil Kolodyazhnyy 25.01.20

Tvorog52
useless throws on the same window,and repeat