3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alhames 25.01.20 08:56 pm

Who's playing? (Diablo 3)

Seeing a bunch of comments like I downloaded, was the campaign deleted, I wonder who of the users of this resource actually plays? Some personal records in the game managed to achieve?
26 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 25.01.20

What is the meaning of drochit on achievements if they give nothing?
Knocked all the ancient items for the build and all, think of nothing to do.

F
FludoTron 25.01.20

Category downloaded, was the campaign deleted always was 80% of the players in the same genre, so don't worry.

S
SEREGA-SAN64 25.01.20

and what's the point in any game?time. play or sit down and masturbate

A
Alhames 25.01.20

Hirok
if so to argue, in any game, any action does nothing. And I'm not just talking about achievements

A
Anglerfish 25.01.20

Alhames
Only in some games are interesting to play (in terms of gameplay), and in others not really. For example, I switched from Diablo 3 on Warframe and am very pleased.

l
legusor 25.01.20

passed the story, sensitively running around in adventures and portals with the party and forgot.

H
Hirok 25.01.20

Alhames
Gravely?
The game, in your opinion, gives some other objectives after completing campaign?
There, the same way of the exile develops, gives the player more and more features.
And Diablo max to change a few properties of the sets, but the balance correct.

A
Apolinariy85 25.01.20

What planet are you from, people. Diablo whole life was about the farm for the farm. What nafig campaign, she's here purely for information.

a
akosak2 25.01.20

I started playing not so long ago, the company was 5-7 hours, now only adventure, NP, VP and orders) Yes, almost all the sets there(well, for those of the Persians whom I*Rochel 600 Paragon, interest is to close the EP as much as possible, though all in the army, monotonous) waiting for Necro like all the players, and maybe something new from Approaching

A
Andrey Korolev 25.01.20

Online time more than 1000 hours (of which 400 hours for the barbarian and 450 per cross) played all season coming in to play every season, still playing from time to time for fun Paragon 600 and 900 in a regular heroic.

K
KUBASIKUS 25.01.20

I started this season to play 300 hours in HH , 875 Paragon.
Closed season, found top bow Yana, stones 82 level. the wings of a Falcon ,a lot of Pets. 7 mrad gold. 2.5 mil. damage.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/ru/profile/KUBAS-2863/hero/88538803

K
KUBASIKUS 25.01.20

I look in the ratings , the people closes +-5 100-e portals, the characteristics are the same as mine, HOW? Extinguish me like a fly

s
skinner8 25.01.20

Alhames
the real players in D3 are not sitting here as small fry with 600 Paragon if you want to learn something on the game go to the forums glasscannon.ru or at the office. Sait Diablo 3

s
skinner8 25.01.20

Alhames
and not leaving comments don't even play this game never VIDOS watched

s
skinner8 25.01.20

Alhames
believe me there is a shitload of people playing just on the local forums do not sit

A
Alhames 25.01.20

KUBASIKUS
KUBASIKUS wrote:
I look in the ratings , the people closes +-5 100-e portals, the characteristics are the same as mine, HOW? Extinguish me like a fly
So:
1) almost all things ancient with the desired characteristics
2) each 500+ to reinstate with stones
3) Paragon 2000+
+ game experience + luck :)

T
Timur Asailov 25.01.20

Hirok
Well, you can try to enter the top 1000 players and try to proderzhatsya there as long as possible.

G
GG4 25.01.20

KUBASIKUS
100th portals only close to the party. You the game online in one is that it is played?

A
Alhames 25.01.20

skinner8
that is not where to find players so I know =)
I was just curious if anyone is playing local.

s
skinner8 25.01.20

Alhames
I noticed 5% for sure play other free2play fans well any freebies in any form