3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tema padonok 19.09.19 10:15 pm

Impressions of the game (Battlefield V)

Cheburashka wrote:
and will immerse gamers into the most terrible page in the history of mankind Second World War :)))
And after such a pathetic - tragic phrase a lot of emoticons.. Cheburashka zabolel? Here it is the quintessence of the new Battles. Only in this part just the same and is no atmosphere the most terrible pages of humanity - more on Sabantui like or to festivals entertainers.
With all its disadvantages the coolest atmosphere was in БФ1
32 Comments
Sort by:
t
tema padonok 19.09.19

Melo 88
View, but still too much paint and fighters with rounded shapes and pretty faces, Yes they were, they forged the victory in the hospitals, the headquarters, in the rear, etc., and not on the front line in the composition of assault groups. Dirt, charred earth, lead the sky from the constant explosions and gases is an integral part of the fields of battle in those times. I'm not saying how much it adds to the atmosphere - Saving private Ryan or They fought for the Motherland, best film classics about WWII which shows that war is blood, mud, smoke, even in clear weather in a very pastoral landscape.

M
MadHamsterHead 19.09.19

Melo 88
In BF4 more changes compared to the 3rd than five in comparison with a penny. There's at least the interface bothered to change and teksturki tightened.

M
Melo 88 19.09.19

John_Rorshak
Rifles decide not to argue. Well, again 3500 you pay for all the extras and 2 years, the same Primium. 3 also play not a few, although there are improved 4. The destruction of and defects, it is perfectly normal. But even right now, going on 4 servers there are lags, freezes...all the same as it was when played out. In БФ1 this was not at all, in 2 months the game was polished to a Shine. A large number of people in 4 caused the number of vehicles, helicopters and PI-PIU with samnewali with one end of the map to another. Yes, and we just have modern warfare like more the old one, although the BF was created in the likeness of the 2 World, not a fictional war on the Chinese, the Russians and the Americans

M
MadHamsterHead 19.09.19

Melo 88
For optimizing BF3 and BF4 no worse was, all the problems were server-side (netcode, crashes, etc.), even on my then trough gave a good 50 fps.
What's the content in the top five get? For half a year stupidly drank goes. Then you max what you get is a couple of cards a year even bolt to put at least one game service from EA show with the rules of the content after release. In батлфронте2 two cards for all time delivered. In the four and the three for the year you received 20 cards, and after a year it was possible the entire premium is at a discount for 300 rubles to buy (I actually got for free).
Penny does not play, because she is dull, a couple of weeks to play and eat, and already I think I'll go to the 100500-th time on the Shanghai ride than that, there more fun. Plus in the penny dumbest of map-design, the cards are beautiful, but not completely thought out, shouting my pleasure, bullets fly anywhere but not there where you aim. Team play completely killed, has progressed well in four of the commander was introduced, but then decided to kill her in the 1st part, and in the top five crutches insert for recomandat, the stream looked still the penny some run themselves hilat themselves ammo to throw, and in the beta it was the same.

M
Melo 88 19.09.19

MadHamsterHead
John_Rorshak
Alas, but Yes. Such a global breakthrough, as between 2 and 3 part no. No effect vauuu that direct play to the devil of consciousness. Team play is more towards personality.....But as for me, 1 piece already replayed to the point of exhaustion and for me, it is very easy. Too large For\D it to play per round is much easier than 3 and 4. Well 3's not coming back, that's for sure, she spent half of your life, 4 is just tired, because it's stupid rethinking 3 parts with more improved graphics....5 can not miss, because it is BB2, which I was waiting since 2002 and the beta sucked, though quite curve was

M
MadHamsterHead 19.09.19

In short, after viewed a few streams I noticed one peculiarity, that in the top five at medium and short distances is much more effective and more comfortable to shoot from the hip (without aiming), because for some unknown reason, when shooting from the hip disappears return, and correspondingly decreases the spread of bullets. Ie when you aim and you shoot, the recoil, you start to lead the barrel, and the spread increases and when the person shoots without aiming, the bullets are flying exactly in the crosshairs, and preserved mobility of the player, and can be as Serious Sam or the Duma shooting to Dodge enemy bullets. And as I have watched 90% of these duels wins the player, shooting from the hip. Maybe I'm wrong, and I just think, who now plays enlighten.
But if this is true, then this guys. It is not battles, it's batlfront.

I
Int0xicate 19.09.19

Azots
Battle buy for multiplayer. Who buys for the sake of single a mystery to me, I do not know these people. In all parts of it for the sake and interest can call only campaign BC 1-2. In the latter parts of the campaign - a complete mess, 4, 1, 5 will be the same.
Because Battle - multiplayer project, it was originally created, because the first part of all loners had. Then they become alone saw, looking at the success of CoD.

I
Int0xicate 19.09.19

MadHamsterHead
So Battle they Batlfront do. There, that's it casual gameplay. In part 1 already, everything was fairly casual than 3-4 parts where at least some skillsability was. And 5 still more in favor of the newcomers is.

M
Melo 88 19.09.19

Yet the worst optimizirovan battle of all!....it's a SHOCK! It's not like the battles from EA, and battles from his Studio And the project. Everything is so damp and disgusting, the game clearly prevent all these posteffect

v
vitalik76 19.09.19

I looked on YouTube single passage. It was customary when Krivorukov made the cranberry on us, but when they started making the cranberry myself, it's something. I looked on YouTube multiplayer. No, that part I definitely miss the battles. My money for this hack it will get.

G
GenoX 19.09.19

Int0xicate
Do not say there even the interface and animations are almost one to one with Batlfront. Odd days very lazy, stupid resiny rivet.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 19.09.19

Here was a company that I can say, on a night sleep will go.
Beautiful picture and cheerful gameplay, though the stealth though, but he was sloppy at times.

It is a pity that the final history of German in December to pass you.

s
smallhell 19.09.19

Pleased that in multiplayer you can not play for blacks and girls.
Destructible delivered. Construction of shelters it's funny, but don't really understand how to use it properly from a tactical point of view. Deepened the elements of parkour.
Game for ammo, med kits and revival became quite tricky, but I'm the NRA, really miss the features promised by dragging their wounded friends.
Annoying bugs in the game menu.
In General, Baloha as Baloha. The game continues to evolve.

m
mylovar 19.09.19

smallhellЖалко that pink pony can not play it , instead of stupid defki and blacks.YES?))) Critical bugs are not met,as well as LGBT ,penstock and all that dream of the night, the little haters in their wet dreams.There were a couple of times a bug with the scope ,and the problem with the transition to the next match happens.Had to reenter the game.The dialogue is top on ultra in 4K. Three cards pleased,the rest so-so.Shooting excellent.There is even team play in randomness.The campaign mode has not been touched.The game is good

s
salopic 19.09.19

I a company on the pirates passed. I liked the mission on the slopes, the better the developers have released some sports game Pro skiers.

I
ImLaveST 19.09.19

Decided to play BF, and got in some girly circle embroidery, forever who picsit, screaming. The circus is in fact a desecration of the memory.

L
Leonn_24 19.09.19

one word hat

E
Egik81 19.09.19

The impression from the singles. The most powerful from the company the Last Tiger. The tragedy of the hopelessness of the situation and faith to the authorities until recently. Clearly shows that the more younger the easier it is to brainwash patriotism.

S
Spartacus1971 19.09.19

Good evening,Battlefield 5 much,especially the mission for the French-Africans,it turns out that's how it was ,the General Charles de Gaulle also took part in it.A German of course the best mission,especially the end.Standard graphics,the music is just awesome.

A
Alex_1988 19.09.19

Guys I'm a bit out of topic,played the single,was two stories almost ,but in the end when I went to the video with the sub I have the game crashed,and on all why is it missing ,replay lazy ,here,and I have a request ,who passed the game completely, please give the save to the full game walkthrough,please post a link ?it is very necessary...