3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaraTimy 25.01.20 09:04 pm

Top 3 most scary mobs in minecraft (Minecraft)

1 very creepy Enderman mob can and will show up at your house and steal a box of rags
2 ZOMBI emits scary sounds
3 Creeper
56 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapitan Anonimnost 25.01.20

1.Creeper
2.Herobrine
3.Spider

V
Vinzed 25.01.20

in my opinion they all nyashki...

O
Oweal 25.01.20

1 Enderman - difficult to kill all the time teleports. And think, he's behind you, or just appear behind him.
2 Skeleton - even if you have armor and weapons, it is very easy to catch the arrow. And if more than 3, even with full iron set will be not very easy to survive.
3 Creeper - sometimes you cannot depart from behind the wall, tree, etc. is Also very frustrating to fight him near his home, very unpleasant. And of course, can get behind.

x
xDDGx 25.01.20

Perhaps, hate only krepper. Enderman, though, and scares the SUDDEN appearance - in fact not so terrible, besides, it can be prognozirovat.

G
Grotesque The Human 25.01.20

creeper [censored],[censored] and [censored]!!!!!!!!!

m
moncysho 25.01.20

1.Ender. falls into my traps and glows purple snowflakes, steals blocks and chopping my trees. to beat him stsu, waiting for the rain.
2.creeper. crowd near mines, to not go quietly..

K
Kiler_v_dolarah 25.01.20

1КРИПЕР

2КРИПЕР

3Крипер

a
antin96 25.01.20

1.Herobrine
2.Herobrine
3. My teacher

S
SpeedDemon476 25.01.20

I have all the mobs following conversation:
That's gonna be the night
I'll be out of luck,
Diamond sword in hand

L
LIK 231 25.01.20

creeper in the mine can come back and Muuuuuuum!!!
enderman-as told KaraTimy
zombie in the dark cave makes a sound,which will be so scary...

L
LIK 231 25.01.20

why no dragons ?

L
LIK 231 25.01.20

Ifrit
Gast
creeper-Mr. boom

x
xDDGx 25.01.20

Here I forgot to mention poisonous spiders - today in the mine stumbled upon Spawner these creatures. Tried to set it on fire, burned only backup mine, and the spiders were not affected :-/

L
LatinoSGD 25.01.20

1)ghast - shoots fireballs! But they can beat off with a sword!
2)Creeper - completely silent! (By the way more dangerous than a charged creeper it destroys everything within a radius of 20 cubes)
3)Ifrit - Also shoots balls but it's easy to kill with snowballs!(by the way, and many of the mobs from hell)

PS:If you attack a zombie pig-man and standing next to his buddies that he's also one of the most dangerous mobs!

D
Doktor Reydzh 25.01.20

Creeper. The mob goes with this mug, as if you sat on a stump and owe him a Grand.
Pros and cons:
- Suddenly sneaks up and Boo boom.
- Destroys buildings.
- Blows up TNT, so if there is a nuclear reactor... there Will be a division by zero.
+ Can be used in losco
+ Replacement of TNT:
It is not necessary to craft.
It is easy to find.
The griefers are the same.

Dragon. Although I am in Minecraft 1.9 prerelease 5 - Minecraft 1.2.4 not playing, but I know that to beat him really hard. But he can be hit with snowballs, so you need to make a enclosure to make it a Golem and scrape shovel snow. Then he throws snowballs at the dragon. The dragon dies, the place of his death opens the portal.

Gast. This creature flies in hell, and blows the hell stone its verbally. Although the gunpowder from them to beat out easier than the creeper. We just have to gust flew over hell stone. One hit with a diamond sword would be enough: gasta only have 10 hearts of health. Problems, Gast?

A
Anderby 25.01.20

1. Gast
2. Creeper
3. Skeleton

p
pilotage19 25.01.20

All the mobs are very cute, yyyy)

Oh yeah, pray or you will fly they
pix.PlayGround.ru

p
pilotage19 25.01.20

to be honest, this is a bug, not mod.

a
antin96 25.01.20

pilotage19

HOLLLY FUCTO

p
pilotage19 25.01.20

I deleted the world with draconically see, firstly they had been spawned near my spawn, and secondly they are not to hide, they're breaking everything in their path.