3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 25.01.20 09:05 pm

In what modes to play in 2018? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Now so many mods and builds that are optimized and there that just get lost.

I the fact that 6 years is not played, and I can't decide. Download this version, then find another later, then patches and all mixed up.

If there are people who played all that is possible, then let them give advice!
26 Comments
Sort by:
z
zwweerr 25.01.20

in shadow of Chernobyl I always play at AMK or Arsenal, sometimes in people's Solyanka.......... more Nitsche not take..........

C
Cheeki_Breeki 25.01.20

VETER15
no Thistle, I marvel at how this HS can play. PM will go OGSE, Lost alpha would not advise too tedious due to the hefty locations, someone else comes photographer. Oh yeah, if you love originality, then you'd better get a mod on PM, which adds dx10-11 lighting and many other chips from the RFP/ERS. At the time, I still came in the trilogy of the Apocalypse. But the best, for me, is OGSE, nowhere do you find such interesting quests (unless you consider cheburator, you'll understand later). For CHN recommend HARD WAR 3.2 (still have Last Day to basis, but the build quality trunks and stuff in the inventory, but the stability he's terrible) or Old Story. Again, if you love originality, then look for an unofficial patch to improve scripts for war groups, etc. For the SN - 2.0 SGM (or SGM 2.0 + geonezis addon, but this addon has a big disadvantage - dialogues, which were written by rednecks, and even not entirely literate. But more quests than in conventional SGM. there are still a Lost soul, but on the basis of sgm 2.2 and with quality weapons addon and dull new quests), the Path in the darkness. There are freeplay Call of Chernobyl, but I doubt that you'd need. Know more mods, but something about the head not going.

z
zagruzon 25.01.20

or go to the channel of the Sabbath

L
Linch2000 25.01.20

VETER15
The path in the Darkness, the Winds of time, Lost alpha, Gold convoy 2, OGSE, the Spatial anomaly. Play ready Repack installed mod.

j
jeorje 25.01.20

Oblivion Lost Remake

V
VETER15 25.01.20

zwweerr
Cheeki_Breeki
Linch2000
Thank you all, it's already easier to choose.
zagruzon
what is this mod?

V
Vlad Halanov 25.01.20

I do not know..What is your taste,a complete reworking of the game from the guns to the plot
Or slightly modified originala)
Personally, my favorite mod-OGSM arsenal edition everything is the same,but oooooochen a lot of cool weapons,there's even rifle 40-60 gg made.Well in General Yes!

V
VETER15 25.01.20

jeorje
for reviews rubbish still that...

V
Vlad Halanov 25.01.20

yeah

V
VETER15 25.01.20

Vlad Galanov
for my taste newer and less bugs. And there already no matter what was thrown.

j
jeorje 25.01.20

VETER15
what other reviews? here's my opinion - the most valid opinion in the district is 4.7.. and by the way - I stuff never and do not advise anyone even to my enemies..

V
VETER15 25.01.20

jeorje
Oblivion Lost Remake see if one will not be against here.

D
Deyl 25.01.20

I don't know.all of the criteria chose for himself the Lost alpha and Photographer.Especially a photographer in 2013 was the bomb.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 25.01.20

VETER15
bare in oblivion lost played. in principle, he came to me, but then again, Loki is healthy too, but it did not like. XS what you got for the car is worth, but the grass on max in the settings is better not to put.

V
VETER15 25.01.20

Deyl
and the photographer now is not the same?)
Cheeki_Breeki
despite what they schedule

C
Cheeki_Breeki 25.01.20

VETER15
the standard level of PM. but believe me, with grass at max fps drops to 10-15

V
VETER15 25.01.20

Cheeki_Breeki
I wonder what the developers were sitting, time is not provided...

C
Cheeki_Breeki 25.01.20

VETER15
Oh well, could be worse. for example, I do XS causing fps drops in fashion SGM + geonezis addon. Yes, there are additional anomalies, mines, spawn NPCs in some areas (like the sawmill, a dredger), but it can be disabled, and fps all the same will fall. that's where the RIL stoned developed some, because the sea unused textures or weapon textures that are not suitable to model weapons (Abakan on forend texture of the butt, on the butt and fore-end)

A
Ar4er2016 25.01.20

Dead Air

V
VETER15 25.01.20

Thank you all play in a spatial anomaly)