3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 25.01.20 09:05 pm

In what modes to play in 2018? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Now so many mods and builds that are optimized and there that just get lost.

I the fact that 6 years is not played, and I can't decide. Download this version, then find another later, then patches and all mixed up.

If there are people who played all that is possible, then let them give advice!
26 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 25.01.20

Passed Lost alpha think what next.

s
saa0891 25.01.20

I saw a review of Dead Air for the RFP (he campaign better than misery 2.0) mod is just incredible in terms of survival and different chips,in General the picture is gorgeous,definitely will have to play as I find the time.

Do certainly admire that despite the fact that the first game of this series came out almost 10 years ago,but for her and the other two donnow continue to make such stunning global fashion,what original ideas the modders who come up with sometimes staggering and we are unlikely to see in other games made by major studios,and it's very cool, because the second part we are unlikely to see.

Oh and I would Remake also played there, the dialogue is hilarious.

V
VETER15 25.01.20

saa0891 wrote:
I saw a review of Dead Air for the RFP (he campaign better than misery 2.0)
also thought his swing looked really the reviews off the website, write so that it is very often crashes...
saa0891 wrote:
Remake
Redone, does not inspire confidence)

s
saa0891 25.01.20

VETER15 wrote:
Redone, does not inspire confidence)
What does not inspire confidence, there is an emphasis on the graphics,textures,effects and everything is fine with it,the picture is gorgeous.

V
VETER15 25.01.20

saa0891
but I see replacing the graphics as you say, and I wanted new quests and not the old one with new graphics)

A
Algormis 25.01.20

Spoilerset they
The way of man
Freeplay tagged
Dead air
Call of chernobyl
Stalker shadow prispodney ( not the plot but possible)