3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scripper 26.01.20 01:59 pm

What shoes worked best?

Actually, what you go in the winter? What Shoe is the most comfortable and warm?
I'm only in the crosses and the boots went. Still did not choose for this winter, it is necessary that the feet do not feel cold.
41 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 26.01.20

Scripper
Boots! With galoshes!

S
Shadowarm 26.01.20

Sneakers

W
Wolfram carbide 26.01.20

Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 26.01.20

to winter shoes were comfortable it must be very expensive

M
MrWorld 26.01.20

rPeBoJL
No brand can not do?

r
rPeBoJL 26.01.20

MrWorld
choose shoes (brand) should come on foot and not through the Internet

S
SkEwReK 26.01.20

well, XS, sneakers - style is fashionable and stylish, but a Blizzard, the snow(not the knee and such standards snow) it's not what you need, (I'm from the province) - shoes...that enough for almost all winter the current is bad when a thread Buran and not shelled the city stomp through the snowdrifts and the snow falls...this year I bought shoes are high...above berts, but below the knees, and not expensive (1700р shares), think of the rules), will be dressed warm devkey..watching the skirts go, the guys rolled up on his feet and without socks) but the wind in the street, and wished all sick...ugh

-
- DILOR- 26.01.20

Spoiler

S
Setesh 26.01.20

Winter boots or shoes. definitely fur and above the ankle - not very on topic (about convenience), but you will not get sick because of inappropriate footwear

r
requiemmm 26.01.20

This may sound like heresy, but the most comfortable winter shoes - cheap synthetic boots with molded soles of microporous rubber, even a kind of domestic. Explain: cost pennies, are two seasons, trout is high, you can flop in the shallow, up to 10 cm, the puddles, the salt from their communal does not corrode, walking sole wrinkled, flowing around the uneven ground, so they slide less. And they just pulled and went, no laces. Keep up to -30 without any problems. Minus one, someone it's important they look at its price:) In second place for me boots from Asolo, the model will not tell, the box was thrown out long ago. Tall, heavy, waterproof, insulation in the form of fish has no fur, but the legs do not freeze in any frost mystery...:) But quite slippery, they're not for frost engineered, and the weight is significant, 15 kilometers you will pass on the asphalt and all, legs did.

t
the endless misanthropy o 26.01.20

don't love winter clothes and winter move by bounds in the same, than and autumn. There is a high type of shoes Timberland

a
angryfish99 26.01.20

Went one winter in sneakers. Not anymore. A little snow bulk greater than 5 cm and the snow in sneakers. And then walk with wet feet. Oh, no.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

to minus 20 principle, could walk in such shoes with thick soles
and when you minus 100, pawson, either boots or normal boots high size larger

C
CreMat0ry 26.01.20

Sneakers onli.

W
Weremizza 26.01.20

In winter, only ugg, and nothing else that you want. I checked already. In other shoes my feet freeze in the winter. And uggs warm, and comfortable for me.
I have original Australian ugg boots inside sheepskin, original design, here are https://kupit-mokasini.ru/goods/Pendleton-Classic-Mini-Chestnut-Sapozhki-Mini-Pendleton-Orehovye?mod_id=117147286 they really like me.
The word depart in the past three years, dragged them wherever possible. And they still live, just wanted something new.

n
not me 26.01.20

In our area there is no winter for 5 years. So in the autumn. Children do not know what a snowman

M
Mag Otshelnik 26.01.20

diodd
We have winter it rains.

R
RikoChiko 26.01.20

Warm winter, no ice go to high tops. As quite cold in the boots with a good tread.

N
Nevoeiro 26.01.20

Go 3rd season near,the top of Bologna, inside is artificial fur. In the expensive and cheap models you can run into shitty sole,heel captives over the winter in one direction. Inside under the insole Lodge, one newspaper,then a felt insole and the insole that came with them.
Fashionable,stylish,youth. The same crosses,and the snow and slush pass, and accordingly frost.

Spoiler

B
BIG_CrasheR 26.01.20

Ecco drags