3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost Norde 26.01.20 02:02 pm

What you have now is dreams?

Write about what dreams you had. Here is my example: I once had a dream that I was in the city of the ' 20s, in the quancheng square was a crowd, and in the center - Lenin. After half an hour of his speeches I abruptly found myself in the sauna... the sauna I do not remember)))
140 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 26.01.20

You Lenin dragged into the sauna and then erased your memory? So?

F
Frost Norde 26.01.20

Sometimes wonder what you're dreaming))) I in shock!

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 26.01.20

I was driving in some WHITE forest on a yellow double-Decker bus and fleeing zombies.I'm not a Troll.Really dreamed of.

H
Hryas 26.01.20

I have prophetic dreams , I don't tell anyone

A
Abraham Simpson 26.01.20

erotic

v
vades12 26.01.20

Hryas
Yes tell us won't globosa!

C
Clockwatcher 26.01.20

I can lately can't remember that dream. Sometimes, flashes some scrap in the brain, and that is all that comes to mind( Although feeling some remember.

A
Andrey Piterskiy[SSSR] 26.01.20

[cinoS]
After the sauna I do not remember)))
[Medicine 45/20]After the sauna no one else does!!

F
Frost Norde 26.01.20

Andrey St. Petersburg
Yeah, especially after Lenin)))

A
Andrey Piterskiy[SSSR] 26.01.20

[cinoS]
Yeah, especially after Lenin)))
[Eloquence 80/45]I Wonder after Stalin remembers anyone or was he even there, *all* shoots!

V
VVarn1ng 26.01.20

Urdnot Rex [Alive]
Brain harvested at 100%

I sometimes such hardcore dreams that I myself why. For example go with a buddy in the basement, in the hands of tollo lantern and knife, and I almost crap when I attacked a zombie xD.
Crocodile-Tagil
Was also kind of a mess that I'm in some camp in the woods escaping from zombies, but at least people were many and there were fire axes, there was a lot of blood )))

Sometimes very realistic erotic dream, and sometimes even a black screen.

D
Diktator [nanoposan-in-pa 26.01.20

Here today I dreamed that playing KOTOR, and now I play it.

S
SCAR. 26.01.20

Maybe dreaming, but I don't remember them.

L
Lesom_vse 26.01.20

Can't remember that dream, but obviously something sad, because the mood sucks.

K
Kamred 26.01.20

I dream different dreams. Action movies, horror... But today, in my sleep film was scrolled all the action, where I was naturally the main person. 've been there a hundred places. Now I don't remember anything in detail. And the night before had a dream where I was with a group of people go down the drain in the style of Half-Life. To meet the full width of the aisle are zombies. We started shooting at them. I saw a explosive barrel, I have an idea, and I'm bummed, but certainly not for the consequences that occurred. The barrel exploded and the fire covered the entire sewer. I managed to hide behind a pipe, or rather jumped over her as Max Payne. Fire I have touched on only the face. When all was quiet, I got out. Everyone died, and people, and zombies. It was not just a burning fire, and explosive and killing. I then went through the sewers in search of an exit. Reminded me of the Penumbra already. Found a room there. It was a mirror. Have a look into it. My face was in several places of the wounds as if traces of acid. Don't remember what happened next. Then I woke up.

S
Sima4 26.01.20

Kamred
11.06.12 09:16

Sasha Fokin at PG??

K
Kamred 26.01.20

Sima4

?

S
Sima4 26.01.20

Kamred
less Igor

K
Kamred 26.01.20

Sima4

From this I do not depend. Just a dream I had. It's not often I happen.

S
Sima4 26.01.20

Ah, well then, OK, buddy. I just thought you beat :)