3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost Norde 26.01.20 02:02 pm

What you have now is dreams?

Write about what dreams you had. Here is my example: I once had a dream that I was in the city of the ' 20s, in the quancheng square was a crowd, and in the center - Lenin. After half an hour of his speeches I abruptly found myself in the sauna... the sauna I do not remember)))
140 Comments
Sort by:
i
igor from 1992 aka. Net_i 26.01.20

In 4 years I dreams saw black and white and I never forgot that only sleep :(/:) And now I sleep with the head immersed in the dream and just at 7 o'clock myself thinking good morning.Why do I have this being there?

H
Holder of Freedom 26.01.20

igor from 1992 aka. Netimeni

black and white dreams mean that a person has a bad brain activity, generally something wrong with him

i
igor from 1992 aka. Net_i 26.01.20

Holder of Freedom
Strangely,my brain issued the memorieswhen I was 2 years old and early and adequately orentiruetsya I started with 3 years.Apparently,my brain worked too hard,although I'm not a genius.

T
Toxa95 26.01.20

I the last six months, once a month having a surprisingly thoughtful and realistic dreams, as you Wake up, the day or two after they are unable to come to himself, trying to think, right I went there, analyze your actions there. In short, acting weird, like not awake yet.

But this dream will remain in my memory forever.
Spoylervo dream I was in some kind of cyberpunk world, or something. Well, the new technology, with total control over every person through mental changes at the subconscious level. All around gloomy.
And my dream started when I woke up there. Woke up in a closet, the ceiling hanging pipe, the walls were wire. In the wall opposite the door, come open it, and meet me out girl enough bomzhevatogo kind and says:

-Oh! finally woke up! Everything is ready. Went.

I already knew that is ready. It was a procedure for the release of the subconscious, so to speak, of foreign intervention that causes a person's instincts to obey the heads of corporations that have acquired power over the world and are squabbling among themselves, forcing revere them. Each person has a different degree of this submission, something like that. Well, in other words, some people brains are so washed out that they are even reasonable to call hard.
These are usually served in the police. They knew nothing more than to curry favor with the owners and make them enjoyable. Other people brain washed to a lesser extent, they might even blame the owners, but to go against them they could not. People's brains are washed in det.the house, so none of this fate, of course, did not escape, except, of course those who are the flushing started. I treated the last, so made the effort to come to them.

They is a certain group... No, more movement, they are people with pure mind, sit yourself in the dark alleys and the sewers away from the all-seeing cameras of the owners. These forces of resistance are not propaganda simply because with a probability of 90% touts heard a man call to the owners and report back to them just because all my insides want to make owners happy...
And I said to him he came, wanted to get rid of this washing, wanted to regain a clean mind. And them just after the next RAID was glad to replenishment in the ranks.

Went on a long and winding corridors, where the top and as the pipe passed, and the walls of curled wire. Finally arrived in a fairly large room somewhere 20x20 meters, there were five people in white coats, three of them sat at computers, but two others arranged the chairs, which was located in the center of the room. The chair is reminded itself of x\f the Matrix (if you know what I mean).

-So come, get on the floor. said scientist (scientist?), who had tampered with the chair, pointing at him, darling.

After I laid down, the second scientist that the chair was standing, began to besiege me with different sensors, and I first began to enlighten.

-You know what to do there?
-No... And that is there? (I actually thought me something vkoly or some impulse to the brain will give in a moment my mind cleared of foreign inclusions, although, as it turned out, for the rest it is in truth will be only a moment)
-Ooh, you don't even know - pause - as you say, in short, if clearer, then you will be in your subconscious, and there you have to knock out the foreign insert.
-How is it?
-I don't know, each one individually... as well as the extent brainwashed. So you yourself have to find out. And yet.... Not many people survive the surgery...

And at this point I need something sharp in the neck stuck, it was painful (IN a DREAM??? WTF???!!!).
Woke up in the backseat of a car, in front sat a driver in a tuxedo and bowler hat, so I only saw the back of his head. Outside it was raining and it was dark, but the dark background was different black bulks of the houses, the light in the Windows did not burn at all. Yes, and our car in the dark driving without lights.
What to do? No idea! Maybe even the driver asks?
-Uh-uh... Sorry.
The answer was silence.
-Where are we going?
Silence.
I wanted to ask in a rude manner. Quite significantly tapped on the shoulder, the bowler hat, the driver began to slide..
-Who are you? where are you taking me?
The last word said in a shaky voice, because the bowler from his head drove all still sleeping and I saw a pale and wrinkled head. Now it became scary, very scary, I remembered the last words of the doctor (Dr. Lee?) that some people don't survive the operation...
This driver turned, and I almost shit in my pants... How would you describe it without emotions. Yes, it can be said, a cross between Golum (known to All) and zombies from the movie I am legend (who looked, that will understand). And this crap first, just looked at me, as if deliberating, and then, if the chain broke and lashed out. This mutant (mutant?) in one motion almost tore the back of the chair on which he was sitting, and attacked me. Of course, I tried to resist but carrier was much stronger. And-and-and-and..... It tore my throat....it was painful (IN a DREAM??? WTF???!!!).

And then I woke up on the chair with a violent shortness of breath, wanted to close the throat hands, they were tied. After a while it dawned on me that I'm fine, then I stopped panicking and tried to breath. I was approached by the first type in a white coat.
- Well, disabled?
I say what I think about them, plus vkratse explained what happened.
That's how it is - thoughtfully he said, - it is necessary to try still! Connect it again!
Here I was more afraid, and...
Woke up.

Eww, the whole story was written ;-) As I remember, it's all laid out.
I'll get it under spoiler.

F
Frost Norde 26.01.20

Toxa95
Interesting dream, but... Until I read - read)))
Although I also very vivid dreams dreamed. For example, for a long time once I dreamed that I jumped off a plane without a parachute - that I got scared... I Woke up in that moment, when I land here could shmyaknut. And most importantly: everything was so natural, that I forgot about everything that happened to me before.

T
Toxa95 26.01.20

[Sonic The Hedgehog]
It was something like that, but I was running away from a nuclear bomb, and then buried in some ditch and BAM!!!
Before that it was, can't remember.

Something from nothing has been...
In the dream, I and my classmate were crawling somewhere in the snow on their bellies and were very scared to raise a head because we were looking for... was Crawling somewhere in the ruins of a private home.. I can't remember o_0

Even once dreamt that I took and burned a man, that's so cynical doused with gasoline, brought to the people.... o_0

I
Infiltrator 26.01.20

I recently had a dream that black smoke from Lost in hell taken.
P. S. it is Time to stop watch this series.

M
Mrachnyy Assistent 26.01.20

I once had a dream that I was in Hell. Tortured a girl playing the hurdy-gurdy kind of psychedelic song.

E
Ease 26.01.20

Yesterday I dreamed I got into an accident. But it is rather nervous, and yet the fear of the road.
And so, what were the dreams go in the morning. Sleep like a log.

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 26.01.20

Sleeping killed the Fox,
Sleep strangled the bird,
Headless hamster
Look how limp,
Drowned in a stinking mire,
Sleep in an aquarium mouse
And on the dry floor
Fish a bunch sleeping in the corner.
Sleep in vitro embryos
Sleep in Egypt, the pharaohs,
And in the Moscow mausoleum
Lenin sleeps, blissfully numb
Made a mistake once
Sleep sappers in this hour.
In the web sleep fly...
Sleep, or I'll kill you with a pillow!

M
Mrachnyy Assistent 26.01.20

Blade of A Devil
What kind...

G
Ghesor 26.01.20

I dreamt that I and Robodog in the lair of the clutches of Death.Look-next to the Fat man and 3 nuclear warheads.I took the Fat man and look-I was running an alpha male Death Claw.I quickly shot....and woke up))

M
Max Fry 26.01.20

Rarely has dreams. I'd even nightmare. I love nightmares, especially with the regenerators, they nyashi ^_^

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 26.01.20

A long time dream never seen :/

T
Todevush Dreksel 26.01.20

And I dream of doing. Here today was a dream, as if the new season of the Closed school be removed.

-
-Kerten- 26.01.20

The last two months I see a few dreams per night. Considering that I sleep about four hours. About today I will not tell, for shame. But yesterday was fresh to that I work as an editor Mani ==

S
Snake Eyes. 26.01.20

In recent times has become rare to see,as to stay awake was quickly :if you see them,then forget in the morning :S

G
GeNTEK 26.01.20

Dreams...Oh, they are extremely rare in my case. Maybe dreaming, but I definitely don't remember. Nightmares do not know how many years have not dreamed of, would have even been pleased with them. Although the other day something about ponies, but I don't remember :3

Max Fry
Regenerators? From RE, or what?

M
Max Fry 26.01.20

GeNTEK
They are the best. With them and the word I mnogoe links :)

G
GeNTEK 26.01.20

Max Fry
Hell, I shit :(
And you have the type of health regen was? :D