3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 19.09.19 10:18 pm

Together make up alternate rules PvP (Diablo 2)

This topic is invited together to create another template for the rules by which all the same will continue to play in open tournaments as is happening now, but to organize the chaos.
Why is it so necessary?
It is in any case not replace Fair, they still are and will be the official set of rules. No admins and modders they will not. A template will be required for tournaments, which very likely will be players according to these rules. To ensure that people have always had under the eyes the ready set and know what to prepare for.
It is implied that to play by these rules do not need to create any games with the special name, just like before it will be held in the PvP game, where the observance of this set will be good manners.
The rules are set next to the rules of Fair PvP, as an alternative to them. And if Fair rules, many have issues, the task of this body to take into account the desire of people playing now. Surely everyone going to the game, PvP heard questions about how to play, earlier, the Fair did not really have alternatives, now they will. In addition, any differences in mechanics will not be much and you will be able to invite Modera to check on your honesty to sue or fight.
As already mentioned, these rules are made by you and for you. The following is a draft. Anyone can comment and suggest something to add/remove, and if he has a convincing argument for this, which will not be able to question the players experience in pvp no doubt, this proposal will be implemented.
53 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-Fox 19.09.19

Dober
205+20%.
with near 15K and 275 pierce shoots from the first 1900 and 1450 with the second.
16K and 260 pierce takes 1700 from the first and 1280 second.

Quite adequate numbers, taking into account Bo and even more so. More authoritative resources to play with over much below our and blissco still not top.

die cold facet - ticking thing, so I would have tried to ban and fair. Because it can cause controversies.

y
yok0o 19.09.19

T-Fox wrote:
die cold facet - ticking thing, so I would have tried to ban and fair
rumor has it that Silovye guys know how to Dodge

D
Dober 19.09.19

T-Fox
Did all 205 overs and banned give facets blizkim.

D
Dober 19.09.19

It should be against clay amok and siterow ban. Against the rest like the rules.

y
yok0o 19.09.19

Dober wrote:
It should be against clay amok and siterow ban. Against the rest like the rules.
ACE in TVT or against a necro with the new clay really prevents
hameru with the stamp too
bvts have a bit of a problem without juvela in the hat / percha with IAS
the druids-samacharam do not know how to on SAI

D
Dober 19.09.19

yok0o
Bvts have a problem with is zerkom, but no one in my memory has not complained about it.
The poison necro in General no strain. And if all newsy TVT to take into account people to read tired.
Hammer still caster. It's like the ACU with a teleporter. Wants to fly - even suffering.

y
yok0o 19.09.19

Dober wrote:
Bvts have a problem with is zerkom, but no one in my memory has not complained about it
I always complain
Dober wrote:
The poison necro in General no strain.
I about a situation when Asya forced to play with feedom vs poizon necro and then clay cut her IAS
Dober wrote:
And if all newsy TVT to take into account people to read tired
similarly, for ESTs fade in TVT - no over the IAS
Dober wrote:
Hammer still Custer
then I play like Hamer, I will say that I primarily smiter and Hamer on the remaining PTAs rocked

D
Dober 19.09.19

yok0o wrote:
I always complain
me too, but we're not beavers ;D

yok0o wrote:
I about a situation when Asya forced to play with feedom vs poizon necro and then clay cut her IAS
and necro is not to kill?) or without fade not to kill him? with 75плр parchami do think on easy.
yok0o wrote:
similarly, for ESTs fade in TVT - no over the IAS
other classes also have a lot of problems in TVT, collect two or three Rees and Dr some.

yok0o wrote:
then I play like Hamer, I will say that I primarily smiter and Hamer on the remaining PTAs rocked
but the hammer did not cease to be (

y
yok0o 19.09.19

Dober wrote:
with 75плр parchami do think on easy
no 102 FCR is not very
and the rules can be hybrid to do with a new 20 instead of the armor and low cut on the white
Dober wrote:
other classes also have a lot of problems in TVT, collect two or three Rees and others some
well, here is talking about the fact that ovaries to dial these cases separately is a nonsense
Dober wrote:
but the hammer did not cease to be (
but smitheram too, so not genomes

D
Dober 19.09.19

yok0o wrote:
well, here is talking about the fact that ovaries to dial these cases separately is a nonsense
it is not about how to overeas to score, and score on ESTs, as you have to do many other Persians on TVT.
yok0o wrote:
but smitheram too, so not genomes
then you simply. is TP - suffer, no TP - no Golem. Hamer without Enigma at the same time rejoice

D
Dober 19.09.19

In General, the approach to prevent that inconvenience was a weak Persian is controversial. What's the difference what sort of inconvenience the Persian who never kills (wolves, smithery, Vita fire and light Sarki, etc.). You can try the path a comfortable game for the popular the Persians, let the people not trying to resurrect the dead, and better spend this time learning good characters. Perverts who like to suffer did not suffer greatly if not for them will create some individual points in the rules. According to this principle lived Fair, which recently died, so it makes sense to think about it.

y
yok0o 19.09.19

Dober wrote:
then you simply. is TP - suffer
why, if you can not suffer?
Dober wrote:
Hamer without Enigma at the same time rejoice
glenoak against such hamerow this is one of the top, so the wording is absurd
Dober wrote:
it is not about how to overeas to score, and score on ESTs, as you have to do many other Persians on TVT.
none of the char there is no problem with the ESTs at TVT, and avericom never bother and do not want

y
yok0o 19.09.19

Dober wrote:
You can try the path a comfortable game for the popular the Persians, let the people not trying to resurrect the dead, and better spend this time learning good characters. Perverts who like to suffer did not suffer greatly if not for them will create some individual points in the rules
then just copypaste here FPC rules for 4 chars and forget it

I
Immense 19.09.19

yok0o wrote:
Why is it so necessary?
And the answer to this question in your post no.

Read your perepisku with plan de Corones. and on your suggestions I realized that all of your assemblies will differ in the best case with the tiara and amulet, and mostly an amulet. The point is understandable, for 20 years, learned everything I tried. But still, because of your rules and restrictions you cannot use the effect of surprise, because even in chess, which has at least 1.5 years, continue to amaze, and all thanks to the simplicity of the rules. No need to invent superfluous. You are looking for is some detail.

y
yok0o 19.09.19

Immense wrote:
because of your rules and restrictions you cannot use the effect of surprise
for example?
Immense wrote:
You are looking for is some trivia
on the details it all built

I
Immense 19.09.19

yok0o
You have not answered the question:
yok0o wrote:Why is it so necessary?
yok0o wrote:on the little things that all built
System without the concept will not be stable. Example of this are the current fire pvp rules. After all, you started this thread because you don't like them. Here they are just less detail, but there is a lack of them.

3m3m 19.09.19

Immense
kakoi effect neojidannosti? barbom-volkom ti nikogda ne ybiew necra naprimer, vse setupi, raskladi kto kogo >, kto <, pri ravnom skille davno whole izvestni

C
CoolStoryBob 19.09.19

Shaka_podorojala
What you can make with these noobies, Apuseni Waterwalk sharkskin boots boneweave boots and have problems with Blizzard by arkami? Laughter and only.

D
Dober 19.09.19

Immense
Suggest that in your opinion will go.

I
Immense 19.09.19

3m3m
3m3m posted by: kakoi effect neojidannosti? barbom-volkom ti nikogda ne ybiew necra naprimer
Well, if we take examples of the type of your: fire Sorka against which sabsylma fell suddenly surprised his WM-om the swap and carmike PD (hi firk). A rough example. Hence the second idea, it is also the answer Gets

Dober wrote:Offer what you think will go.
From the rules to leave first, at this point 9 pieces. The rest is superfluous.