3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 19.09.19 10:18 pm

Together make up alternate rules PvP (Diablo 2)

This topic is invited together to create another template for the rules by which all the same will continue to play in open tournaments as is happening now, but to organize the chaos.
Why is it so necessary?
It is in any case not replace Fair, they still are and will be the official set of rules. No admins and modders they will not. A template will be required for tournaments, which very likely will be players according to these rules. To ensure that people have always had under the eyes the ready set and know what to prepare for.
It is implied that to play by these rules do not need to create any games with the special name, just like before it will be held in the PvP game, where the observance of this set will be good manners.
The rules are set next to the rules of Fair PvP, as an alternative to them. And if Fair rules, many have issues, the task of this body to take into account the desire of people playing now. Surely everyone going to the game, PvP heard questions about how to play, earlier, the Fair did not really have alternatives, now they will. In addition, any differences in mechanics will not be much and you will be able to invite Modera to check on your honesty to sue or fight.
As already mentioned, these rules are made by you and for you. The following is a draft. Anyone can comment and suggest something to add/remove, and if he has a convincing argument for this, which will not be able to question the players experience in pvp no doubt, this proposal will be implemented.
53 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dober 19.09.19

Immense
Judging by how I understand you, and in the first nine no need.

D
Dober 19.09.19

yok0o
yok0o wrote:
none of the char there is no problem with the ESTs at TVT, and avericom never bothered and not
want
You're kind of talking about example ASI on TVT vs necro with new and low RES. It's Asya all the problems with ESTs will be, especially if you need to collect 2 or 3 of resa.
yok0o wrote:
why, if you can not suffer?
in order not to complicate the rules with dozens of exceptions to each point, as you yourself said above. With the Golem or have to resolve against all but the amok, or only against casters.

y
yok0o 19.09.19

Dober wrote:
With the Golem or have to resolve against all but the amok, or only against casters.
against all yassaviya

D
Dober 19.09.19

yok0o
with this wording, anyone can say that he has to swap the fretboard or some unused skill independent of IAS. You can beat the Persians on the casters and not casters, and write who is who, and against casters allow. in other items the word caster to refer to this list

y
yok0o 19.09.19

Dober wrote:
with this wording, anyone can say that he has to swap the fretboard or some unused skill independent of IAS. You can beat the Persians on the casters and not casters, and write who is who, and against casters allow. in other items the word caster to refer to this list
Hamer stamped is the standard setup that depends on IAS
Sorka with a sledgehammer is a cruel game and it can not listen

D
Dober 19.09.19

This topic is so scared of pvp admin that he decided to merge and roll back. This proves that we go the right path and should continue. Normal rules of being!

3m3m 19.09.19

yok0o
ya bi soglasilsa 4tobi sorka vzala kyvaldy vmesto orba i shielda a ya prosto ne usal gliny)

T
T-Fox 19.09.19

Found a minute of time to accomplish your goal.
1. The duel begins with a mutual agreement with the go command or any other.
1.1 it is Forbidden to use any attacking skills to the mutual the go command, such as setting traps or spam missiles.
2. Prohibited the use of Krainov and wells during the battle.
3. Banned mercenaries.
4. Any potions except mana potions before and during combat.
5. It is forbidden to leave the location Blood Moor during pvp. Unintentionally teleport to the city and return it immediately back allowed.
5.1 Prohibited uses buildings, walls, corners for shelter.
6. Slow target is prohibited
7. The death of the rival from the rainbow facet is not grounds for a replay round.
There is no market claims no

8. Simultaneous use of caste with CTA and block more than 25% is prohibited. For isklyucheniem Weapon Block.
By Sorka to play without a Beau, while the barb itself has thrown Jenca and allowed myself 205 Overa? or when the ACU is playing with Bo, you without? Or hammer without Bo against AMCI with Bo? And smiter as he always has Max block, he always play without Bo?
I see this rule: Either all with the BO, or just necro, ASKI, druids without max block.

9. Banned all the charges from things, except for Oak Sage, Heart of Wolverine, enchant, venom, teleport.
10. Precast from the trunk is prohibited. From the cube in the inventory are allowed.
Here you will not convince, do not care anyways.

11. Prohibited Rerplenish Life over 40.
12. Prohibited damage reduced more than 58%.
13. Charmy with poison is prohibited.
14. Prohibited items: Doom, Rising sun, Dracul's Grasp (except when the skill does not cause caste Life tap), last wish, exile.
I agree

Resists will run, adjusted for BO:
Fire res: 85+0% abs 75+15% abs.(necro 90+0%abs and 85+15%) Argument №1: 80+15% > 85+0. Argument No. 2: BB cool boots with good stats, and combined with the dwarves and with a good supply of HP. The option of the Resist of less than 85 must be the place to be, but not as a more advantageous alternative basic embodiment of the kit of the resist.

Light res: 85+0% abs(tg allowed), 75%+20% abs. Total res limited by the 360.(wind dru 260) the same alternative cut should not be more favorable than primary.

Cold res: 75+20%. Total res limited by the 380. (Wind dru 250). Is the place to be the combination of two of the Raven, but in this case the combat power of the enemy is not falling, which is very beneficial to all beavers, Palam, AmCham, Assam ... Damn Yes, take it all but most blissky. THEREFORE I am rather against this ligament.

Poison: 85%+0plr, 75%+75plr.

Individual limitations of crassum.

19. Amazon.
Prohibited slow missliles.

20. Necromancer.
Prohibited uses the skill Bone Wall, Bone Prison against the Persians meringue teleport, Iron made, Life tap, Corpse Explosion, Raise Skeleton, Raise Skeletal Mage, Revive, Decrepify.
Clay Golem is prohibited against the Amazons and the Smiths.
Fire of resets: 80% RES + 20% abs, 85рес + 15абс, 90рес + 0 abs.
Normas, only adjusted: Bon prison is prohibited, without exception. Persians also run teleport when they leave after the rendezvous with the necro, uarchives from hedgehogs. Example: block barb vs necro for short distances. Sorka and Boehner, at medium ranges. And even some Bonera against banerov(weak example, because there are no hedgehogs, as a rule, and prison can use both. But the duel to privratilas in the Park)

21. Paladin.
Prohibited skills: Meditation, Holy Freeze, Redemption, Cleansing, Prayer, Holy bolt.
Fire RES - permitted in addition to other variations use 90рес + 0абс.
I think aacom competent paladin become more dangerous than it is now. So I would leave 85рез, and all for the sake of simplicity tipo all Persians, except ASCI 85 can be cut to wear, and necro due to the seriousness of antipers can 90. But not critical OFC, paladins still few who dangerously played.

22. Sorka.
Banned the use of cans of mana when using the skill Energy shield.
Absorb any forbidden when using the skill Energy shield.
Unit damage reduced capped mark 20.
Replinish Life is limited by a mark of 30.
Blizz sorkam permission to use Doom against casters.
Blizz sorkam prohibited die facets.
Fire RES - permitted in addition to other variations use 90рес + 0абс
Same thing with the RES. 85+0 and enough.
DR not critical, of course, but you can limit to 25, not 20. Argument: Just tiara with PD are relatively rare and it is a pity to throw it away just because the PD is limited to a mark of 20 and you had 23.
Dum definitely not. From Duma profit in DMG - penny, and choleris using bad Maury, IMHO.

23. Assassin.
Fire RES - permitted in addition to other variations use 90рес + 0абс, provided if you do not use two digits.
When you use two claws for maximum resit 80%. Any absorbi prohibited.

I don't understand why the assk on par with the necro stood up. And than it is better\worse than the others that she is 90 RES allowed. Clearly, as well as all the other 85%.
When using two claws resist 75%(75%PCR) normal, considering BO. And so to extinguish the forty will be.

T
T-Fox 19.09.19

Just wondering.
Sorka with near 12K and 310 pierce(dum) takes the first flow of 2K-2.1 K HP, with the second 1.5 K. so-So growth for the Cham, including loss of cuts and damage(druid and Esko't kill). But choleris spoil the lives of other opponents.

y
yok0o 19.09.19

T-Fox wrote:
By Sorka to play without a Beau, while the barb itself has thrown Jenca and allowed myself 205 Overa
play without block
T-Fox wrote:
Or hammer without Bo against AMCI with Bo? And smiter as he always has Max block, he always play without Bo?
you can amiram deny Holy shield, although no one plays ever
T-Fox wrote:
The argument №1: 80+15% > 85+0. Argument No. 2: BB cool boots with good stats, and combined with the dwarves and with a good supply of HP. The option of the Resist of less than 85 must be the place to be, but not as a more advantageous alternative basic embodiment of the kit of the resist.
love, all right
T-Fox wrote:
Total res limited by the 360.(wind dru 260)
apaem therow?)
T-Fox wrote:
Is the place to be the combination of two of the Raven
and bramble druid poisonous to allow Raven ( which by the way and fair rules to do so )
T-Fox wrote:
block barb vs necro for short distances
prison vs BVC is a standard technique in the other cases, I would have banned
T-Fox wrote:
I think aacom competent paladin become more dangerous than it is now
UAC doesn't live there( and the esk is also anticar serious

T-Fox wrote:
I don't understand why the assk on par with the necro stood up. And than it is better\worse than the others that she is 90 RES allowed. Clearly, as well as all the other 85%.
also oak is not particularly live, and to wig FB in the face without block hurt really

D
Dober 19.09.19

T-Fox wrote:
By Sorka to play without a Beau, while the barb itself has thrown Jenca and allowed myself 205 Overa? or when the ACU is playing with Bo, you without? Or hammer without Bo against AMCI with Bo? And smiter as he always has Max block, he always play without Bo?
I see this rule: Either all with the BO, or just necro, ASKI, druids without max block.
Why is this Sorka to play without Bo needs? You can with Bo, if she has a block in the old way, as 10 years of sorce played about beavers without Bo. With the only difference that corki and even oak will be.
On account of example, AMC did not quite understand the point. Hamer with Stak and Drom plays against AMCI not worse than a Hummer with the unit. That is especially never kills)
And smitheram what's the problem? If his rivals will be with Bo instead of a block, I think he's just happy to be all charge chrome clamping.
But in General, you can modify the rule: if you use the unit more than 25% Bo by mutual decision of the players.
With your vision about the block ICQ necro and druid I basically agree, only special argument did not see the other people it was clear.

T-Fox wrote:
Resists will run, adjusted for BO:
With the ESTs, in principle, entirely agree, is not very clear but why do the Council for the light RES and a separate over the benefit for the druid. The druid, in principle, is not able to collect over and always plays without it, the armor is Overa.
Oh and by 75+ 20 light already been a lot of debate on this subject, I see no reason to repeat. 80+20 are weaker than Tg, but in many cases more comfortable, it is strange to sacrifice vitality in favor of comfort at 75 +20.

At the expense of two Raven. Combat power is not particularly falls and the set overs from expensive Persians not falling at all. There's more from the two Raven it will fall more than the Overa. But a very simple way not to suffer all the time with periodically and collecting gear. In the absence of overs, runs about the same as 75+20 and 205 overs.

T-Fox wrote:
Bon prison is prohibited, without exception. Persians also run teleport
So they interrupt a running teleport can have necro no mind blasts. More variety in the game, like, no like no, except that there is a small profit for necro without block less passive play. In the presence of UAC all the Persians against Bonera will automatically become much stronger, I can see the arguments for the ban.

T-Fox wrote:
I think aacom competent paladin become more dangerous than it is now. So I would leave 85рез
I agree, convince dynamite so =)

T-Fox wrote:
DR not critical, of course, but you can limit to 25, not 20. Argument: Just tiara with PD are relatively rare and it is a pity to throw it away just because the PD is limited to a mark of 20 and you had 23.
Dum definitely not. From Duma profit in DMG - penny, and choleris using bad Maury, IMHO.
Here I agree. At the expense of the Duma, it is of course garbage, but let it be for diversity, against casters, they are at least something is MB start, on something it will not affect the meaning of ban?
T-Fox wrote:
Sounds convincing, I agree

y
yok0o 19.09.19

you can do 85 Fres with oakum and 90 without him, that's what it is
the KLA against the fire of Corky lives and 5 resa felt

D
Dober 19.09.19

yok0o
But she is fayr Sorka lives against all except necro and Hamer. And Bo it is, and the minimal increase, in contrast to the other. I think you can try to lower resist without like.