3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sephia 26.01.20 02:23 pm

Help hybrid ww/traps asassin (Diablo 2)

Actually have a few questions:
1) what nails to use, what mods they the priority?
2) does it make sense to put a block Assembly or c/c isabellae?
3) interested in the layout skills
4) shadow or traps SK?
Read the guide Believeina, but I would like to hear opinions other than him..
Discussion is welcome=)
117 Comments
Sort by:
m
mafuska 26.01.20

podgonu kogti ososinam
lol

k
kot-stargazer 26.01.20

For me at has always been a mystery how these assassins you play?By Sorka for example you specifically castwise magic on a selected target or area of the map, the assassin well - cast traps, which in turn castout magic, the more XS where sometimes, and as the XS. Lol!!! I once in my life did traps the cows to run,damn I almost threw up after a few days of playing it, I then parasporal armor with her napam different (well you know what gosu claws and other gosu stuff and not talking )In D2 it pomoymu, the poor Fanu Persian,especially in pvp.Well, except that GOST standards still.
KARALKA.
Well you did norms amok, would there wines-a drul or PAL played a bunch of course immensely expensive,but Asay.....
although I remember at cha W last ledere was the AMC and Asya.In short, no disgrace play normal Persians!!! :)))

D
DELETEEND 26.01.20

Korowe, odevaew chto more vineslo, ka4aew skili kotorie nravyatsa i gotovo. wo vam vsem guaidi nujni, ne perviy god play ved' uje./

T
T-Fox 26.01.20

tipo ''competence'' player made.

m
mafuska 26.01.20

kot-stargazer
if rostyt daje tvoi ryki ne iz talii, i ti ne osilil assy,eto ne zna4it,4to klass ybog i ynil..

i wmot na assy,ne less dewevle, 4em na barba

T
T-Fox 26.01.20

damn, slow... the Crab, I don't love you.

D
DELETEEND 26.01.20

T-Fox
oki doki )

kstati, n amulet 2 assa 15+ fcr ++ !

k
kot-stargazer 26.01.20

mafuсka
me ASI don't like that - HIS FRIEND!!! wanted to say,like ASI-OK play and have fun from silovogo of setting traps
PS.
It would be better explained to OK what's the fun of the game for Asya, and was not satisfied with stupid shit out of nowhere.

R
RainInTheNight 26.01.20

kot-stargazer
You are wrong, pvp assasinas much more difficult than it sounds (especially clean trapcall without chaos).
ACCA Natasha against the public Hummers, fortismere, only blind spam+passiv es forty and Barba in areata with a shield is not pvp. It's close with the word pvp is not worth it, not to mention a couple of weeks Stripping coves.

k
kot-stargazer 26.01.20

RainInTheNight
So I'm not saying that is easy, or is it weak Persian, well I wrote above explain the beauty of this game for her.During the game in D2 I've seen a couple of rules of the assassins, who really played interesting and in the attack, and not trapsh standing.But damn it's just a couple of assassins,everyone else is stupid pasiv and squalor.Of course, I have little experience of the game for the same traps even the FDA,I did it because javka stupidly got from year to year, purely out of interest and for a change, and she rules coped with the barns,but for me it was so monotonous and disgusting to play it I disassembled it on the 2nd day.
moreover, I somehow gathered are this close to 70% of the detonation, and wanted to drive pvp, it was a pure failure and misery,I just stupidly was not able to play it in pvp, I still t-Fox says.After the fire litters 200фкр and 105 also I could not adjust it to attack and escape from attack,her caste Daley just killed,near which fall on the target but do not fall too, I just realized that this is not my content and broke it down.PVM playing rules ,pvp God forbid I play close :)))) also light Sorka, well, no fun at all to play it despite the fact that this is a very strong Persian.
I have a suspicion that Asami played by people who have little to play for the other of the Persians, either because of an old attachment, like the first time playing D2 was chosen as the time and asasina and is deposited in the subconscious.Well, Negativity can OFC shall not take,then all of a nugget of its kind. :))))

y
yashur 26.01.20

in my opinion, sinok on the contrary most your playing, because not everyone knows how to dress, to inject and even more to play for them. accordingly, out specks, which in 2 days sold

y
yamas 26.01.20

I think the orange cooler Apple

S
Sephia 26.01.20

I read on the Internet about the spider, interested in this build, in General:
ls,ls sinergy k, mb, =20
fade,sm,cm,wb=1
venom, bs with claws

Griffon (cham,shael)
Chaos sw ls/wb/bs
Gt fools ls/wb/venom
Enigma
To gloves
Shadow dancer
Amul 2/20/hp/mp
Ringi fcr/ar/hp/mp/repl/resi (odin mb s str)
Arah
A total of 105 fcr, 48fhr
In the block you can't ss(elded)+spirit pb, amul's dex, dex's ringi, tiaru's dex

Who did this, mark this as a result, may be I missed something...

S
Sephia 26.01.20

P. S. wrote to the desired gear, well OFC it's not to find such, so that will replace it

k
kot-stargazer 26.01.20

yashur
Well, close to MF turns out to be too few people know how to dress and rock, constantly threads on the forum these appear, despite the abundance of guides on this forum and the Internet in General, so this is not an indicator as you know.It is strange that the people instead of explain your choice in the direction of ASI, mold some otmazy and brad turning to srach on an empty place,it's probably a skill for Ah so manifested. :)))

m
mafuska 26.01.20

KARALKA.
ya delal, assa zy

T
T-Fox 26.01.20

kot-stargazer
tipo ''competence'' player made.[2]

k
kot-stargazer 26.01.20

T-Fox
pyzhsya, I don't care about long posts damage like you.

y
yok0o 26.01.20

saythename - write, show, tell
spiders same specks and more hybrids!
how did you change your mind?

T
T-Fox 26.01.20

kot-stargazer
I don't care about the posts of damage like you

and still in these same positions responsible, though, and don't care about HAHAHAHAHAHA