3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rysta 26.01.20 02:25 pm

Questions/answers on VC Long Night (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Grand Theft Auto: Long Night
This topic was created to discuss modifications of the Long Night.
Questions, requests, tips & more leave here and nowhere else.

Download mod from our file archive:
GTA: Long Night
62 Comments
Sort by:
k
kerm68 26.01.20

Who passed it?

A
Andrew_stalker 26.01.20

Me in first mission killing the bikers. :(

G
GTAman 26.01.20

I just with codes. The mod itself is crooked, so the quality of the passage did not care.

S
SVALK3R 26.01.20

And I finally cannot find this game! And that nehochu to download the original!

g
gtafan222 26.01.20

Who passed it?
I 2 times passed. The first time through.

Me in first mission killing the bikers. :(
And you as soon as the roller with the exterior of the building from RVIS forward. You don't kill them.

k
kerm68 26.01.20

Speaking of bikers, they think in somaca always shoot. Or is it about bikers at the Studio?

A
Andrew_stalker 26.01.20

I'm talking about those that have Studio.

A
Andrey_LONG-NIGHT 26.01.20

People,and I passed it!!!And again I pass stuck on the mission Where the military need truck helicopter ohranjati from bikers!If chesno use the coach a good thing!Download atleast be able to beat the game.

A

If you want sprosit sledushii Mysia Konosuke or how to get please answer waiting for comenta=))))

A

To pass the mission in the Studio killing the bikers I talk:And so come to the Commando,we have the video we are flying with a military helicopter!Wiseguy kill 4 zombies!Then there myedit bus 1 car and truck motociklov mountain!So I found all 3 Keys 1 is for rocket 2 for ships rather on it!3 where the shark is in the tower there is a ladder!So we drove up motocikl and 2 biker!Eager to run away run to Dalles military with the M16 shoot at one and other!GD there's the freighter near the helicopter there is anything in musarum box of grenades and potrony!Then kill all the bikers!Don't blow up the bus!Just take it and eat forward, circling the corpses of motorcycles and bikers(by the Way the bikers is who created the virus and want to kill the military and take their battle supplies)Then ride the truck to the red marker and run to the military and there is a little booth there, too, the red marker,so go to him and all the mission is done.Download coach with him the easier it will be

A

The ending:We're playing for a drug addict in an orange shirt,after previous missions our military are killed due to engine failure on the plane and closing the doors!So suited to the military and he tells a remark-you Have a plan to get everyone usual?Yeah So then all the survivors and the military sit in the bus and napravlyaetsya to the airfield there will be a boat approaching and we otstrelival boats with the minigun zombie to the SPE has not got on a boat where everyone is trying to escape!Comes the dawn see already 5 am and the boat sails then a lot of zombies running at you from the pier and suddenly a large explosion occurs on the pier and from there to the deceleration leaves the tank!It was a military survivor who was in the crash on the plane and going on replica-I thought you were dead.Dugonam on the boat the boat and the mission is done!Be then full of the icon because of the fish and the game hangs and cool.So all is well, FINAL Mission

g
gtafan222 26.01.20

No spoilers and not multipost! (Do not spread information about the story, if no one wants to know and not write 100 posts. Write all in one)
And by the way, watch the spelling and do not put after every sentence the exclamation point.

People,and I passed it!!!And again I pass stuck on the mission Where the military need truck helicopter ohranjati from bikers!If chesno use the coach a good thing!Download atleast be able to beat the game.
This mission with the patch and without a coach you can go.

A

OK=)

A

Who is on a mission stuck,help please I can not pass the mission where you have to zashishat military truck.Who passed it give please save with a passed mission.My E:[email protected]

g
gtafan222 26.01.20

Who is on a mission stuck,help please I can not pass the mission where you have to zashishat military truck.Who passed it give please save with a passed mission.My E:[email protected]
Will be done.

-----
Passed. (Passed on the patched version, but the ordinary also has to go. Codes not used)
-----

By the way, I have noticed a bug in the last mission, when the yacht sailed, and there you can see the zombies running at you.

A

Sometimes, if your boat sails back,after the explosion, the game crashes.

k
kerm68 26.01.20

The kste who have the game freezes after death?

A

Mn no.If thee peracca version.By the way who has what version?

A

People,and you know that if you go to the film Studio after completing the missionWhen you have a truck zascheschat from bikersif you go to the Malibu Club there will be mission 1 zombies and bikers and you benzopiloi.

k
kerm68 26.01.20

Here such saw.