3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rysta 26.01.20 02:25 pm

Questions/answers on VC Long Night (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Grand Theft Auto: Long Night
This topic was created to discuss modifications of the Long Night.
Questions, requests, tips & more leave here and nowhere else.

Download mod from our file archive:
GTA: Long Night
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey_LONG-NIGHT 26.01.20

And I'm in=)Both will create forumGta San Andreas I AM LEGEND?I use it=)

A
Andrey_LONG-NIGHT 26.01.20

People new secret gta vice city long night zombie city,So we're in the Studio.Go into the room for shiamak where the shark,and then come to bed and we will be discharged of Sleep.Yes-No.After clicking Yes, we can see the inscription (playing with fire)Play a commando,we streptes club and we have 5 potrony grenade launcher and 10 Maloti.

S
SVALK3R 26.01.20

Andrey_LONG-NIGHT
Write literate!

g
gtafan222 26.01.20

Andrey_LONG-NIGHT, many already know it all.

C
Chelovek Umelyy 26.01.20

I have a question. And the Long Night will patches come out? Informal, but still?

k
kerm68 26.01.20

And the Long Night will patches come out?

Anymore.

C
Chelovek Umelyy 26.01.20

kerm69

Sorry. It remains only to learn how to do something in Sanny Builder.

_
_A1EKS_ 26.01.20

what to do after left the Studio, I sat in the tank moved away for safety, and new jobs

k
kerm68 26.01.20

All assignments are given in the Studio.

e
e_49 26.01.20

I have all passed it in the end when you write the end the game freezes and have to restart the computer.

M
MAXMODS 26.01.20

and Yes it is, guys and who ever passed the mission for a crazy Professor? when I had to climb Tappan the game crashes

e
e_49 26.01.20

And in this fashion there is a secret mission on the bed. They become available after completing some mission for the start of the mission just to become on the bed in the hangar and asks Sleep I press Yes and it starts the mission.

N
Nomer 12345 26.01.20

And I please save game before the last mission [email protected] throw

N
Nomer 12345 26.01.20

and save game after the mission for the grandmother (about the hospital) UBL Small dock and commando where to cover the truck with Verta

M
MC_Black 26.01.20

For me in all missions the main difficulty was that the geeks of the car pulled out. The mission where Verta cover is necessary, the most difficult in the game.

N
Nomer 12345 26.01.20

Oh sorry plz [email protected]

M
MAXMODS 26.01.20

damn, someone took the mission for the crazy professors, I have on them the game crashes. And so I it to the end passed, but those missions can't

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 26.01.20

MAXMODS I passed all THOSE along and across a hundred times. Tell me where you got stuck, I will help.

X
XAKEP 8 26.01.20

now shake mod. I think is good. but before you judge it you must first play. so. will be back soon :)

M
Madness 26.01.20

e_49
It's all true.