3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kybuk10 26.01.20 02:27 pm

Red (bloody) eyes (Vampyr)

Jonathan appeared bloody eye shade on the day after arrival to the hospital. Whether this is due to the fact that I was siphoning some people? Will?
48 Comments
Sort by:
m
mDie2013 26.01.20

Well, I do not yet absorbed, but still these eyes. In the course of a feature

k
kybuk10 26.01.20

mDie2013
in the beginning was not. Just ash iris and all, and then direct some kind of demon. And it is strange that none of the NPC did not pay attention to it, it is no surprise the doctor with the eyes of a monster

S
Slipnot6 26.01.20

kybuk10
My everything is fine, throw a screenshot better view.

T
Tazik994 26.01.20

It's like the change in MGSV horn that appears when you power level 10-15 but this is not accurate.

C
Cole_Hawk 26.01.20

I have a hunch that it is an indicator of thirst...
My eyes turned red only after the appearance of thirst - I still do not drink the blood of NPCs...

P
Pyanyy chay 26.01.20

After the game I understood the meaning of red eyes and face in General.
ATTENTION! BELOW IS A VERY CRUEL SPOILER!!!
Spoilersi you just have red eyes, only the eyes! You will not get the good ending, but too bad not deserved for a while.
If the person has swollen veins the bad ending you provided.
If the person does not change then you do everything right and get the good ending in the end.
P. S to get the good ending you can't kill anything

A
Assassins11148 26.01.20

Drunk tea
Well, Holy shit! I killed a few people, but only out of fear that the hero at some point will break due to malnutrition... so I'll Go replay that now!

A
Assassins11148 26.01.20

Drunk tea
So, they are killing only civilian characters? That is, if I shred enemies right and left, you still will not get the bad ending?

P
Pyanyy chay 26.01.20

Assassins11148
Yes, still counts as residents.
Solarscape companies with which you then will have a choice in the story, they too count

A
Andrey Skane 26.01.20

Now the whole game so slow? Went to half, and don't want to replay.

P
Pyanyy chay 26.01.20

Andrey Skane
Yes, nothing changed, if it already killed the good ending will not receive or mediocre or bad, depending on the number of murders

A
Andrey Skane 26.01.20

Drunk tea
Why that's just the npc did not react to it strangely did

S
SuperLoh 26.01.20

Drunk tea

The veins are?
Spoiler

D
DAZZDRANAGON 26.01.20

My Persian vein almost at the beginning of the swelling =) ! I been killin ' everyone =) ! Other endings on YouTube to see ! The game itself, prohodnyak, and not worth the hassle

P
Pyanyy chay 26.01.20

SuperLoh
No, they very much should be red, and puglet

D
Deaddexter1488 26.01.20

What kind of nonsense then leave. I think it's been about half, for all this time killed two of peace of residents. Both were murderers, what's confessed, of course I killed them. I thought if justified to kill, then it should not affect the ending, and it sounds doesn't matter, guilty or not.

S
STARES 26.01.20

I have the character look like a demon with red eyes and the most neglected varicose veins as soon as dressed in the first Chapter(never killed anyone)

P
Pyanyy chay 26.01.20

STARES
After changing the face does not change. So you still someone has managed to kill. Face is the indicator of whether you're a good vampire.

U
UGA_Balalaika 26.01.20

Drunk tea
Is there any way to remove red eyes and veins, and then enrage ?!

K
KARTE3 26.01.20

Ate only one at the beginning in the hospital, but what if they do under this failed, what now. Red eyes, and do not care, what to replay, it's your choice, your game. so you can hidecam take place, but where the fun? And for zadrota to be ideal, on the second time through, but gaidica, once so necessary...