3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kybuk10 26.01.20 02:27 pm

Red (bloody) eyes (Vampyr)

Jonathan appeared bloody eye shade on the day after arrival to the hospital. Whether this is due to the fact that I was siphoning some people? Will?
48 Comments
Sort by:
K
KARTE3 26.01.20

Ivanbo2002
Yes you can, deleting the game :D

s
serega1121 26.01.20

Does anyone know how much it is allowed to kill, what would be the average of the ending?

P
Pyanyy chay 26.01.20

The game is still who was murdered by you the resident, even though the devil himself in human flesh, the main thing that you killed him, you decided his fate for him, although in fact not eligible.

Y
Yurchiks 26.01.20

the ending is affected by the fact that the job Blackmail I sagipsul nurse through the night then became a ghoul and I killed her

A
Aleksandr Korneev 26.01.20

No not killed but allowed to drink their blood several this is the effect on the eye?(Can turn into a vampire too bad?)
The ending is average got it's sad because they do not want to drench the people and suffered with the passage of a lack of experience and weak leveling
Passed the way the game is still fast. Only minus beginne from one region to another card, and then run up to the door closed from other side))

S
STARES 26.01.20

Drunk tea
No, no, high of humanity. Just a bug, pokachto enough of them in this game.

K
KARTE3 26.01.20

If the correct perks to take and played before in the Witcher 3 on hard and dark sols. the time know how to Dodge, you can not kill on easy to bring down enemies. For example throw stopping the blood and throw shadow, or like it and all, almost no HP from the enemy...

S
Spirsom 26.01.20

I have left the normal eye after killing ghoul preacher in the docks. I wonder what kind of people can be killed without losing karma? So I would have eliminated the lady vendor and the boss of a gang at the docks is a rather nasty individual. But a good ending in this case I don't see, though, and keep the city clean from rotten fish?

K
Kpik 26.01.20

EastEagle
Killed you as a preacher? After he flew off kotushek, or dialogue?
If you killed him when he was mad(sect created), then does not count. You gave him a chance and he failed. His choice.
I killed him, too when he is mad, and he even 3 of the people he drew. But normal eye, the ending is good.

S
Spirsom 26.01.20

Kpik
with dialogue and eyes normal

K
Kpik 26.01.20

EastEagle
I don't know. There is generally vaguely understood that it is undesirable to do...

K
KARTE3 26.01.20

To kill any humans, most cases, even by fanatics can just pass by, if you look carefully

s
ssd213 26.01.20

Ate half of the city: first, the iris is red, then the whites of his eyes were blackened, and at the end of cat's pupils. As Geralt is straight.
Spoiler

A
Andrey Kurdyumov 26.01.20

Drunk tea
Just finished the game. Overwhelmed only Sean AKA Sad Saint in the dialogue, as it was obvious that to keep it yourself you can't. Eyes reddened, and after reading your post I thought the best ending don't get it. BUT seems to have played into the hands of what in Chapter 5 in one of the story of the election (I won't say what so as not to spoil) sided with my lady. The result: the best ending. As well, the districts tried to keep in a healthy condition. So that the eye is not the only indicator that you get at the end.

P
Pyanyy chay 26.01.20

Andrey Kurdyumov
Yes, the good ending still influence elections with my lady, but still influenced by the murder since the game apparently has a limit.
Spoilers if this limit is exceed then in the dialogue when Jonathan will try to persuade her to stay with him, that he forgot about the medicine and find him, she will mention that he became a monster, killing many innocent civilians.

A
Allex_stormrage 26.01.20

Drunk tea
Ie, anyone not to touch??? Even if you kill the fierce monster, then 100% will be bad ending????

A
Allex_stormrage 26.01.20

Alexander Korneev
I can't find a video with a different ending, only good and bad stumble! What is your ending was average??

P
Pyanyy chay 26.01.20

sanyapk
Solarcrest where Jonathan barely persuade my lady, and she stays with him.

M
Moritzchen 26.01.20

That's what I think, and the priest (Vicar) at the cemetery during the battle, Mary is counted as a civilian? She would've regained their health with his help.

K
Kostya_Vong 26.01.20

Moritzchen
There probably is no means civilians are those shown in the menu of the townspeople and with whom you can communicate. And with the priest you see a couple of times and then, in the story.