3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ahanovskiy 26.01.20 02:31 pm

A big problem with the game (Fallout 4)

Help! People (mother Murphy) the chance of hitting the head with let's say 94%, and ghouls, and super mutants synths from the same weapon from the same distance 67% or less.
Because of this, can't fight. Head almost did not get them. But with people of all standards.
27 Comments
Sort by:
B
Basil44 26.01.20

Rubbing game Crazy wrote:
tgm console prescribe
you RUB me some game © :)))

E
EMPs 26.01.20

there like perks and weapon damage is on certain types?well seems not accurate...um. And the raiders how's it going?

a
armageddon_Trulio 26.01.20

someone uses VATS on an ongoing basis in fallout?! mm I wonder how curves should be hands that would be difficult without it:
ahanovskiy wrote:
normally fight

M
Mag Otshelnik 26.01.20

Reinstall.

a
ahanovskiy 26.01.20

Dad Cheburator
think will help?

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

ahanovskiy
Pimp GG and skill of shooting , take a gun with optics and you will get there where you aim .
Spoiler

a
ahanovskiy 26.01.20

armageddon_Trulio
But why deprive yourself of crits? Without vats critical hits do not accumulate, and without the vats crits do not work. And sometimes fat are enemies and I want to say in the head with something lethal.
And how interesting are you going without vatsa play with the automatic guardian of the caretaker and charging a laser rifle? I'm not one of those who shoots a laser at the CD and then scratching his head why the damage is tiny there need 3 seconds to wait after each shot until the barrel charged. And watsa charging instant.

a
ahanovskiy 26.01.20

nestrbob
put the nozzle on the barrel and play with the watts a really stupid idea, any head cut % hit

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

ahanovskiy
Who the hell is V. A. T. S. ? Sight optics and the super mutant falls with 3-5 hits .

a
ahanovskiy 26.01.20

nestrbob
watts needed for charging a laser rifle, and an automatic guardian of the caretaker. .and anyway they choose, why complicate your game?
luchsheb told what to do! the reinstallation will help?

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

ahanovskiy
I understand that to play you just started . When pump HS and perks , then forget about the existence of V. A. T. S.

a
afiges 26.01.20

go in nuclei world nudiest Kalash,forget what the value at all as it knocks almost all that is possible with 1 bullet

a
ahanovskiy 26.01.20

afiges
what a Kalash? brithotel?

D
Dragon2055 26.01.20

ahanovskiy
Just pump Perception and perks associated with it.

As for the difference in percentage, it seems to me that the enemy NPCs are given a certain penalty + possible those enemies which aim at the agility above (but not exactly).

I understand that everyone plays differently, but I like people above, it seems that the problem is slightly far-fetched. With the acquisition of normal armor and weapons, is somehow not up to the Vats. Personally, I rarely use it, or when there is a dangerous enemy (the super mutant kamikaze, storytron), who must accurately and quickly fill up, either for the boss and miniboss. Otherwise, grabs it and normal shooting.

a

ahanovskiy
why would a crit without watsa don't run, shoot him in the head and everything will be okay. I have a level 157, played at a very high level of complexity, oily almost all the enemies skill with the accumulation of Crete and most of the perks for vats not pumped and I feel great. From the beginning did not understand about a charge in the laser rifle in question, until I realized that it was a carbine Gauss, whom I did not use throughout the game, ran with him for about 30 minutes, nothing exciting seen. By the way, and I have them and not use it
ahanovskiy wrote:
And how interesting are you going without vatsa play with auto guardian caretaker
how and watts throughout the game, except very rarely when shooting from the fat man but not for crits but for the sake of getting at a great distance as by hand to make it a bit difficult because of the trajectory of the projectile

a
ahanovskiy 26.01.20

armageddon_Trulio
no, not a Gause rifle, a laser carbine, such a Righteous ruler.. there are 3 barrel has an Elongated, Automatic and Sniper.. the sniper has a charge on it.. 3.. damn .. on charge all lights need 3 seconds.. if you shoot before charging, the damage will be less up to 4 times

D
Demons97 26.01.20

armageddon_Trulio
Me personally, VATS helps, I know how because I have a game lag, and nifiga it is impossible to aim when there is little 40 fps and less as it is not very know

a

Demons97
I also have no more than 40, and sags to 25, and anything fine to play

D
Demons97 26.01.20

especially in shelters, where the lighting... long live 10-15 fps, that's fun... the beginning of the game I have always 60, then less and less and less in the end Khan comes feel everything below 20, all reset and re-start playing...

a

Demons97
if problems with fps due to the lighting then here it is in God rays when I downloaded the mod asylum from NVIDIA, so there's these rays there was a lot of fps dipped more than anywhere else, but after disabling everything was fine, you certainly due to problems with the fps so play on minimum settings, but personally I have these rays are why it is always included, and before each turn on the game you have to disable them again, maybe you have too, so