3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qoold 26.01.20 02:31 pm

Optimization in the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

The pirates already have. Write the number of fps and coping desirable. All sorts и47 and gaiix over 990 can go to the forest.
145 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nik Dubrovin 26.01.20

my Intel core two Duo with 4GB operatives and ATI Radeon 4650 direct X 10.1 on it will go ?

N
Nik Dubrovin 26.01.20

my Intel core two Duo with 4GB operatives and ATI Radeon 4650 direct X 10.1 on it will go ?

P
Playersaharan 26.01.20

Dimchik94
In unity, in addition to graphics, there is a good open world and interesting side effects(unlike rogue)

D
Dimchik94 26.01.20

Playersaharan
here. though the side effects are.

N
Neponed 26.01.20

That's what the port-paste gene

D
Dimchik94 26.01.20

Reponed
not just a port but a quality port) can jubilee corrected. it can be.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 26.01.20

Nick Dubrovin
If Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is, then this run!
Yes, and twice will not repeat.........

L
Leonn_24 26.01.20

optimization at the level at max in the most complex scenes in the naval battle below 30 does not fall
in an average 45~50 fps, the system average Phenom II X4 955 (3.8 ghz) HD 6850, 8gb RAM, 1680x1050 monitor
Confused by the lack of proper antialiasing, FXAA is a soap and not smoothing

e
evedragon 26.01.20

A great optimization. In a sea of 60 fps in the cities somewhere between 20 and 30 as the processor wildly weak. The graphics are beautiful but still smacks of inferiority and consoles too. Settings little. And aliasing is present only wildly soap FXAA which makes all the charm of the images dramatically coalesce.

D
Dimchik94 26.01.20

evedragon
why all do not like fxaa? I personally like it. I do not like when the picture is very sharp. black flag with it passed. and the performance is good and the picture softer.

N
NatanieLzZ 26.01.20

I in order to get rid of the ladders, put the resolution higher than the screen. I have 1024x768, 1600x1200 expose + fxaa, and the picture is just perfect. Simply put, manually doing ssaa-smoothing.

N
Nikita Esin 26.01.20

the class I liked the game when the credits went ya I almost wept)))

e
evedragon 26.01.20

Dimchik94
I have format letterbox. Plus in other games it only read the picture and makes oddly minimal smoothing.

s
sroch1589 26.01.20

NatanieLzZ
how to put more resolution than the screen???is this possible, I know on the contrary, if resolution is set to smaller than screen resolution then there is soap)))

N
NatanieLzZ 26.01.20

sroch1589
When we choose screen resolution in the game, we choose the resolution in which the image is rendered. I have a smaller screen, so after render it squeezed up to my own values, so ladders I have.

P. S. I have just described the essence of the antialiasing SSAA

V
VerlA 26.01.20

lol,what nafik optimization..

D
Dimchik94 26.01.20

NatanieLzZ
I'm so in GTA 4 from ladders get rid of) the picture is softer than with any fxaa injectors.

s
sledopbIT. 26.01.20

Look what you get!The optimization is pretty precious in Rogue and AC 3,but Unity,Black Flag can not boast of it!!!Oschyuschenie that Ubisoft is at war with Nvidia,so how is it that Nvidia threw grafon zabagovany in AC-Unity,thereby spoiling the optimization of the game!!!)And the situation in AC Rogue next,Ubisoft c Nvidia simply had a fight!!!)And thus Nvidia generally has deprived the game of your support!)That was a great optimization!Even in commercials at the entrance of the game,there is no Nvidia splash screen!So this part of AC is purely fan-made,really great in spite of the schedule!!! Do you think then what Ubisoft intends to do???) For example, AC-Victory,for example, I even afraid to think about the graphics and the optimization in this game!!!) Well as they say time will tell!!! And most importantly,I believe that Ubisoft has released a worthy part of the(Unity and Rogue),but failed relations with Nvidia!!) What do you think about this???)

B
Bupycop 26.01.20

sledopbIT.
I think Rogue uses all the textures and ideas from AS 3 and Black Flag, except ice, snow and other winter elements, the rest are all one and the same. This optimization in General it is not needed, so as a result this engine has.

N
Nikolay775 26.01.20

From Black Flag was a great optimization.