3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qoold 26.01.20 02:31 pm

Optimization in the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

The pirates already have. Write the number of fps and coping desirable. All sorts и47 and gaiix over 990 can go to the forest.
145 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimchik94 26.01.20

MassChester87
sapca) well count on the level of the third part, about it seems that optimize normal)

D
Dey Emm7 26.01.20

the guys I help

N
NatanieLzZ 26.01.20

Dimchik94
this I have browser running and compiling a program is)))

M
Marksman1231 26.01.20

Graphics better than the third, but slightly worse than in BF. I like it)
P. S. also made the music of AC 2 or brotherhood, I do not remember about the Altair was not forgotten. I will continue to write, afraid to write spoilers.

D
Dimchik94 26.01.20

that would be better if these assassins were released than were eksperimentirovat as unity) And the fps is good and Everyone is happy.

g
gloccc 26.01.20

Dimchik94
Yeah , current this part with graphics from the third part and full borrowing gameplay from black flag PPC short campaign mode to sell for the same amount as unity . So thanks is not necessary . If the optimization in the game with the graphics of five years ago is good , it does not mean that the game is interesting

D
Dey Emm7 26.01.20

there is such a question.and pull it nvidia 9600 gt.RAM to 3 gig.pentium dual core 2.70 64 bit?

N
NatanieLzZ 26.01.20

Dey Эмм7
Pull, but just as boatmen on the Volga, the ship pulled

D
Dimchik94 26.01.20

Dey Эмм7
pull. this game any PC potenial. only if not too first)

D
Dimchik94 26.01.20

gloccc
well, everyone has their own opinion. to me graphics aren't important. I can in the old fable to play as the game is just interesting and the graphics I don't care.

g
gloccc 26.01.20

Dimchik94
It's not in the chart , and the price for the game . Since I don't piracy and buy the game . In fact it is almost the same as liberacin , but for the price of unity . This is a pity to give such money . And the dialogue is largely not care , I won once a year consistently pereprohozhu Mora and the first two Gothic

P
Playersaharan 26.01.20

Dimchik94
It is better to be sold almost the same as it was before (only with a couple new features), than translated the series to the next-gen console? OK...

D
Dey Emm7 26.01.20

Dimchik94
the problem is that I have stupidly crashes at startup.so she asked

A
Andrey Grishman 26.01.20

About the engine,AnvilNext is used it was used in games like Assassin's Creed III,Assassin's Creed III: Liberation,Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag,so disputes that the engine is taken from 3тей instead of 4той here is misplaced

g
gloccc 26.01.20

Andrew Grisman
The picture clearly shows that the graphics are worse than black flag . there's even a smoothing normal is not present

A
Andrey Grishman 26.01.20

gloccc
UV that's especially for you https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anvil_engine

g
gloccc 26.01.20

Andrew Grisman
Who cares . I'm not blind and can distinguish where the picture looks better . And I believe that the engine in the third part and black flag one , but that doesn't mean that the graphics in these games are the same and in Rouge she is clearly closer to the third part

B
BioGen 26.01.20

Uhhu going to play)

L
Le Gaspilleur 26.01.20

More than happy, but wait the full Rusik.

A
AndreyKOT3 26.01.20

i3 3217U 1.8 ghz/ 6 ram / gt 720m 2gb 64 bit the game runs on medium + high texture (fps 30-40) good optimizacin