3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander_Vesker 26.01.20 02:35 pm

Arrested a hacker responsible for cracking Denuvo

In the last 24 hours around one of the most successful hackers anti-piracy protection Denuvo Voksi rose a real boom. First, users have noticed that he's not been out for more than 24 hours, and portal release group REVOLT, headed by a burglar, now redirects to the website of the Ministry of interior.
Soon, a hacker managed to get in touch and tell them what happened. It turned out that the Bulgarian authorities, where he lives, began investigating its clandestine activities after a lawsuit by lawyers Denuvo. Law enforcement confiscated a personal computer and a server Voksi, after which he had to testify at the station.
Immediately after this, the young man contacted the staff of Denuvo, asking to settle the conflict peacefully, but the creators of the anti-piracy protection promised nothing, saying only that the last word of the Prosecutor. Now the hacker is looking for a good lawyer who will help him in the trial.

Unfortunately, I can no longer continue their activities. I was there for you and because of the arrogant anti-piracy in modern games, which should not be there in principle. Who knows, maybe someone will continue my business.
Voksi

Later with its own statement of the company for the protection of digital content, Irdeto, which includes Denuvo. The firm has confirmed that 21-year-old hacker from a small Bulgarian town of Dimitrovgrad, was arrested by the police on suspicion of breaking anti-piracy protection in some games, including Tekken 7, Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia, Injustice 2 and Prey: Mooncrash.
First, the company conducted an internal investigation into the activities of the young burglar, and then gave the results of the work of the Bulgarian unit for cybercrime investigation, which resulted in a recent RAID at the apartment of the hacker.

Piracy is a threat, firmly entrenched in the gaming industry. We are focused on the protection of products of publishers and the termination of activity of hackers in the game environment for personal gain at the expense of other gamers.
The swift action taken by police in Bulgaria on this case, show the effectiveness of cooperation of authorities and technology companies. Piracy is a serious offence followed by serious consequences.
Mark Malladi, Vice-President at Irdeto

Last week Bulgarian hacker said that due to the negligent introduction of a new version of Denuvo to Sonic Mania on the PC Plus the players have faced many problems that did not arise in the normal Sonic Mania.
Source www.igromania.ru/news/76369/Vlasti_Bolgarii_ares..
51 Comments
Sort by:
S
StormX07 26.01.20

the website REVOLT is.

Managed to download a online crack for Arma 3

A
Alexander_Vesker 26.01.20

StormX07
so well he was arrested and the site is blocked

L
LightHOwUSE 26.01.20

Here take movies) Comes the film in the cinema, then 2-3 months of DVD release, and then extended rejissery even get there. And even if someone on the Internet zagnobili for it. But no, the pirates want it right on the day of release hack. It ruined banal greed. Greed for glory, greed of motivation to bury Denovo) And hacked would GOTI releases- it would hardly ever remembered...

l
lmperatorPC 26.01.20

LightHOwUSE
To bury denovo - possible and necessary, because it is interesting. And it can be done even on the day of release (although, given the modern trend under the guise of the full game to sell 50% of the content, and the rest in the form of type of add-ons, then breaking from the start not that you really need - then you will have to do)
Just don't need to shout about it left and right.
Now, you may have to seek new ways of hacking, as the current methods they'll cover. And I'm not sure that the puff pastry will break in a short time by a method that is different from the method voxy

L
LightHOwUSE 26.01.20

lmperatorPC
You just have to compromise. Publishers tearfully begged not to have pulled down sales in the first months. Crackers could break denovo on the day of the last patch/DLS - allowing developers to fully milk the game, and the pirates to play a full version. But instead, they took the essence of hacking first days, burdening the life yourself (speeding up the protection), and forcing publishers to be heated to a white heat.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.01.20

That's why hackers need to remain incognito always. And not to depend on one friend that drags the whole office to break-in new products denovi.
PS

L
Legend4 26.01.20

Alexander_Vesker wrote:
Piracy is a threat, firmly entrenched in the gaming industry. We are focused on the protection of products of publishers and the termination of activity of hackers in the game environment for personal gain at the expense of other gamers.
The swift action taken by police in Bulgaria on this case, show the effectiveness of cooperation of authorities and technology companies. Piracy is a serious offence followed by serious consequences.

A

LightHOwUSE
you can calculate any.Vaughn hacked Microsoft and found.hacked the Pentagon found.it's not card at a passerby money to steal.then connect the big money.great minds.anyway, they have long been hunted.they have their own prog is not weaker than hacker
Yes, let it be green.the prices sent into the sky.even though elbows bite.that's their problem

I
Ioannn 26.01.20

But something I don't hear a fun-fervent, so popular on NG, yo-Ho-Ho)?! Pretty as a picture before my eyes-crap from fear voxy proxy, covered in snot and saliva on his knees tearfully asks developers of denovo to forgive the asshole)).

A

A. Soldier of Light
just now he will develop the defense of denova.fought against evil.and now you will join him.is C'est La vie

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.01.20

Alexander_Vesker
If he has no principles, then Yes, it will be 8) Although this is not the CIA or something like that, so I don't think that it can cause. Have something to offer, but then it will fall to the bottom in the eyes of all the others who are against denova.

Z
ZloyViki 26.01.20

Denuvo win Voksi
Sorry kid, hope I didn't hurt him hung, get off light so to speak.

A

A. Soldier of Light
either sit down and for a long time or cooperation.here the choice is not great. And as anyone don't care what anyone will think about it. Everyone has their own way to hide. But if 5 to 8 I literally. Because they do not know their laws well, thinking out loud. So you would in its place chose a period of 8 or cooperation?

A

ZloyViki
there's a real deadline looming. do you have any idea What has been done? He ruined developers for millions.do you think a finger wagged fine discharged and all? All hacked hacked them. It's not the same you there the full extent of the confiscation and others. at least 8 years shines. plus payouts for all the hacks. It's not the application in mobile hack. It is these large campaigns carried damage that kick

666CAESAR666 26.01.20

how can we do without the pirates, we will live, and even in Russia. it is necessary to help him petition what to write, ask him tear. what do you want, free to play, played, and he was caught like all the other hacks, you have to stand up for those you doing good!IMHO.

666CAESAR666 26.01.20

Ioannn
lol

j
jax baron 26.01.20

Alexander_Vesker
And whom he ravaged all the cracks he had the game paid off just six months ago if he hacked jurassic world evolution, that's another matter and these games are paid off even the example put Tekken and dragon ball zfaghter already paid off just 5лямов developers have no conscience could dunevo themselves through the floor to remove and they are greedy to the end

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 26.01.20

Sooo Gaal!!!

S
ShaMaN 26.01.20

How many different worldviews of the people... Here you are, a typical user of pirated freebies, have you thought about what these people help us buy games for free? And the thought that anti-piracy software to be only free full version? And I think that there should be such a program, so the pirates did not spoil the cashier of the manufacturers? And pay there even for one game? So I think that the issue is one-sided, supports piracy, against it, but the use.)))

Z
ZloyViki 26.01.20

Alexander_Vesker
First, what billions? Where are you from these figures the beyond took?! Secondly, it broke the game not one. Thirdly, you write that first 5-8 years and say they do not know the laws in Bulgaria, then immediately say confidently that 8 for sure. Therefore, I consider your opinion biased at all. It generally does not reasoned and not backed up. You're not sure what to say.
And the question is purely for yourself, you where he will, if called Russia Raska?!