3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander_Vesker 26.01.20 02:35 pm

Arrested a hacker responsible for cracking Denuvo

In the last 24 hours around one of the most successful hackers anti-piracy protection Denuvo Voksi rose a real boom. First, users have noticed that he's not been out for more than 24 hours, and portal release group REVOLT, headed by a burglar, now redirects to the website of the Ministry of interior.
Soon, a hacker managed to get in touch and tell them what happened. It turned out that the Bulgarian authorities, where he lives, began investigating its clandestine activities after a lawsuit by lawyers Denuvo. Law enforcement confiscated a personal computer and a server Voksi, after which he had to testify at the station.
Immediately after this, the young man contacted the staff of Denuvo, asking to settle the conflict peacefully, but the creators of the anti-piracy protection promised nothing, saying only that the last word of the Prosecutor. Now the hacker is looking for a good lawyer who will help him in the trial.

Unfortunately, I can no longer continue their activities. I was there for you and because of the arrogant anti-piracy in modern games, which should not be there in principle. Who knows, maybe someone will continue my business.
Voksi

Later with its own statement of the company for the protection of digital content, Irdeto, which includes Denuvo. The firm has confirmed that 21-year-old hacker from a small Bulgarian town of Dimitrovgrad, was arrested by the police on suspicion of breaking anti-piracy protection in some games, including Tekken 7, Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia, Injustice 2 and Prey: Mooncrash.
First, the company conducted an internal investigation into the activities of the young burglar, and then gave the results of the work of the Bulgarian unit for cybercrime investigation, which resulted in a recent RAID at the apartment of the hacker.

Piracy is a threat, firmly entrenched in the gaming industry. We are focused on the protection of products of publishers and the termination of activity of hackers in the game environment for personal gain at the expense of other gamers.
The swift action taken by police in Bulgaria on this case, show the effectiveness of cooperation of authorities and technology companies. Piracy is a serious offence followed by serious consequences.
Mark Malladi, Vice-President at Irdeto

Last week Bulgarian hacker said that due to the negligent introduction of a new version of Denuvo to Sonic Mania on the PC Plus the players have faced many problems that did not arise in the normal Sonic Mania.
Source www.igromania.ru/news/76369/Vlasti_Bolgarii_ares..
51 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZloyViki 26.01.20

Alexander_Vesker
How about, what are you talking about? I asked how and where we hurt policy. Judging by your response we are not hurt, but could after your answer, so we do it(politics) is not touched, and I could. But then you again contradict yourself! Strange...

S
SonyK_2 26.01.20

...no country Rashka, there's Russia...
Wing42 wrote:
A country either. There Is The Russian Federation...
He came up with? - the Constitution read:
Spoiler

K
KoRnEr 26.01.20

Nothing, there are many others who will replace him, the hacks will continue?

L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

Alexander_Vesker wrote:
It's not the same you there the full extent of the forfeiture and other
The same as that used Raska, actually sounds not serious, terrible, and it's not an insult.This city is, ZloyViki in Serbia:
Spoiler
More precisely, an urban-type settlement, according to wiki. Beautiful, this Raska:
Spoiler
A hacker in Russia hardly would have been elected (we know that the laws protecting both elected someone who turned out to be smoother). Besides, I do not see specific information, so write as if it is already planted, but the latest news - there is a consequence. PC was taken as a proof, we have the same confiscated, until the mouse and Claudia. One friend, under investigation took only a HDD, for analysis, it is not always the case.

A
Alexander_Vesker 26.01.20

ZloyViki
bypassing the policy will respond after all it is our Rashi on TNT.this is our rush power our.this is our country.our rush

W
Wing42 26.01.20

SonyK.
Oh, refer to the Constitution as if someone cared and someone lives on a piece of paper. I could have read the Constitution of his mind.

Z
ZloyViki 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
And what does the city or urban-type settlement of our Serbian brothers? After all, we are talking about a single country)

Z
ZloyViki 26.01.20

Alexander_Vesker
You may not have noticed, but rush and Raska are two different words, and they are completely different meaning!

Z
ZloyViki 26.01.20

Wing42
That's the problem, it is worth reading. There are many interesting written)

S
SonyK_2 26.01.20

Wing42
Live the way you want and you can not see Russia and the Russian Federation the same, for others it will not change anything.