3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Annihiliator 26.01.20 02:38 pm

(Diablo 2)

sobsno a question-at the damage I realized that ZIL Sorka wins exactly..but now the question is-whether swinging ZIL LVL with +skills? it is expensive Pala will be-but whether it makes sense to collect such fallen or will poivree and universalia?I would like to hear the opinion of players
59 Comments
Sort by:
A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

Obsessed you just here the guy already ozadachil notably-need and knowledge transfer to newcomers)

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

passed a ww in good polearm with a large radius and good speed will be better than two agnolucci:?

m
minovalo 26.01.20

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

passed the max speed of the ZIL 5.2 shock/sec..since zeal is blow out 5 hits 5.2*5 received 26 strokes

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

Anyone. I do pvm WW without block is not perceived. Two-handed swords especially the forest./////from Barba 1 stat gives HP 4-under Bo about 9 .. I feel sorry for in Dex Suva varam statka

m
minovalo 26.01.20

KEK, this is just beats per second and not number of episodes.

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

passed FAQ? i.e. to score me on that creature that runs around with 400 HP on 40 LVL and swing standards of the mill ,which has 2.5 K more HP:? and bumps 10 pieces per second can cause?

m
minovalo 26.01.20

Where did these 10 and 26 climb? xD Have a cap frenzy 5 fpa. At Zila 4 short attack 4 frame and long final (8).
Pala can also be bold to do + block freestuff.

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

about 26 I realized that this is my rut already(///////Obsessed
have frenzy max 5 shots a second..this to every gun
EACH! ;D...with him 5 attacks each puhoi makes 10.as it turned out there is also 5 beats per second..went to the editor to stir up and fucking fell then fall apart faster)

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

Yes, I understand..so the barbarian, in theory, the devil remains explosive with its 12.5 attacks in the secular with 2 hands?

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

Annihiliator, the frequency of strikes - Yes. but fell out of prikolisti. ww and eats a lot of mana! :'(

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

)
Obsessed wrote:
ww and eats a lot of mana! :'(
how would he and otzhiraet well

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

Obsessed to get 12.5 attacks per second BB when using BA we need 39% IAS..that is 2 purefoy neck for 39% of observedat the speed%:?and then there IAS only from weapon is like?

m
minovalo 26.01.20

on the BB when using BA we have
34 wias on each axe.
only IAS from the weapon is considered

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

Obsessed ZIL LVL 42..on ZIL did not score...that's all ASI with 8 kicks and don introduced confusion ,but they disappeared.BB on the turn,but it is necessary to completely understand what would sleep.t.there is a sense BA ..not easy to find-you know...the fretboard is a separate issue..so I do not understand the ASI fingerboard with goes to wwили not?or to take a thread lance with max AoE attack?

T
T-Fox 26.01.20

BA breaks down very often! Fix every 3-4 PBR will not let you enjoy the game. Even the beaver put on Pb grief or cannon avtoocenka.

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

Yes there is, and the price tag for a wealthy man like BAA)