3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Annihiliator 26.01.20 02:38 pm

(Diablo 2)

sobsno a question-at the damage I realized that ZIL Sorka wins exactly..but now the question is-whether swinging ZIL LVL with +skills? it is expensive Pala will be-but whether it makes sense to collect such fallen or will poivree and universalia?I would like to hear the opinion of players
59 Comments
Sort by:
A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

can you please get 8 ppl I BB 2 in the neck ..Pb vs zealot on pendl the wound...the same...khbr BB for 6 h were more bright..but hell Baal this is of course tin MB BB and damagel would be if not for the Baal Manager the total ZIL (1 min 47 sec) and BB(4.31) ..conclusion ZIL is the most IMBA and not contractsa)+ww |expensive doll PS...my inner demon silenced-except that hybrid physical zealot with zippers)

C
CorvinOk 26.01.20

Annihiliator
And you try to beat ZIL BA'al is not a ZIL (how strange it would not sound) , and Smith prokachany at the entrance +1 )
Then accomplish your goal timing PLZ
P. S. pindle try Grief PB WW c + Azyre ( this is a Unik PB ) . This bunch KST not only pindle has proved very useful ;)
P. S. S. And you've got WW in Areat face chtol ? changed to Guiliano - time Baal has significantly reduced

m
minovalo 26.01.20

Can still try to beat him zerkom. Not necessarily faster, but without such managemore.

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

CorvinOk wrote:
And you try to beat ZIL BA'al is not a ZIL (how strange it would not sound) , and Smith prokachany at the entrance +1 )
8 ppl hell Baal 1мин21сек..such a plate )what a joke plz explain....the fight Verdugo mountain gullermo Gaylord boletos equal exil and fretboard in a Pb of anih+torch..Smythe in the end of LVL 7

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

at LVL 43 in the disc shield(120 Defensa) with cuts and 4 sockets that can be muddy?

C
CorvinOk 26.01.20

Annihiliator
Sha we are the ones with MinValue and Discuss more and Barbarian 1 min to disperse ;DDD

T
T-Fox 26.01.20

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

if you collect INFI merc..to get will become easier to Baal ZIL?

S
SergeyS1988 26.01.20

If barb's ba, to mojno poprobivat bolee dewevuu svyazku oath+death

m
minovalo 26.01.20

Baal with a serious MAG cut
=0.

if you make transcendental art.the ZIL to play with other paints?
The fretboard is the same. Bosses, as mentioned, Smythe.

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

faster than any physical damager.
T-Fox, ..here. ;-)

Grif also
Annihiliator, then I can, he meant line ignores target's defense. the bosses ITD does not plow, but Smythe does not smear.

so I do not understand the ASI fingerboard with goes to wwили not?or to take a thread lance with max AoE attack?
once again: ww ias ONLY works WITH WEAPONS. neck or not is not important. lance - gun is slow and it is necessary DRAMATICALLY more ias (for ww - wias [ias on the weapon]), so not worth it. Aue with a ba is enough.

T
T-Fox 26.01.20

passed
Well, Yes, stupid. I'm uber ball looked=)

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

boletos
Annihiliator, by the way, dual Thoxa, it is better to wear rarco with leach, HP, cuts. and belt I'd change to String of ears. Dunga also normal but a Thong, the life leach is that useful. and in fhr and Guillermo enough. ;-)

A
Annihiliator 26.01.20

mm and how much on hell Baal ar that would get in 90% of cases? and what it bustt? amulet+2 rings Angelika?

m
minovalo 26.01.20

% Chance to hit = 100 * 2 * (alvl / (alvl+dlvl) ) * (AR / (AR+DR) )
Def bale 2847, LVL 99. Count. (Though he still has 55% block is available.)
Many flat ar and ENCs.

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

and how much on hell Baal ar to get
Annihiliator, USING SMYTHE, UNCLE!! )))
you do realize that wearing Angelica you shoot at once and the ring Raku and godlike Highlord's Wrath, well! :-)

Def bale
passed, well you have no respect for Soton? :With Def big, with a small Bale..

m
minovalo 26.01.20

well you have no respect for Soton?
Boal - count, common nouns. And anyway, he's never offensive. };>

O
Obsessed 26.01.20

passed, :D